Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | chant's sketches}} usd open
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18
@GhostOrgans hopefully it's alright that i drew him without the ushanka and blindfold? i honestly became so enamored with the hat hair in one of the refs >>; [img]https://i.imgur.com/kaOVHbp.png[/img]
@GhostOrgans hopefully it's alright that i drew him without the ushanka and blindfold? i honestly became so enamored with the hat hair in one of the refs >>;

kaOVHbp.png
5vGmaZu.png loimysO.png
MUYNhfy.png
rix3ppo.png
6ejWZ28.png
NOP5viO.png
YMPbu9R.png
don't worry it's completely alright! he turned out amazing! i love it so much, thank you!! ? i'll be sure to save up gems for more comms from you, your art style is so cool ? :3
don't worry it's completely alright! he turned out amazing! i love it so much, thank you!! ? i'll be sure to save up gems for more comms from you, your art style is so cool ? :3
8XWXOvB.png
@GhostOrgans i'm glad that you like it !!! and i look forward to any future comms from you ^^ also, i'll be posting it to tumblr soon if you have an account and would like to be tagged!

also, just general update for the thread, the frc slot will be closed for a few days while i take a short break <3
@GhostOrgans i'm glad that you like it !!! and i look forward to any future comms from you ^^ also, i'll be posting it to tumblr soon if you have an account and would like to be tagged!

also, just general update for the thread, the frc slot will be closed for a few days while i take a short break <3
5vGmaZu.png loimysO.png
MUYNhfy.png
rix3ppo.png
6ejWZ28.png
NOP5viO.png
YMPbu9R.png
i don't have a fr blog but i don't mind being tagged with my main! it's ghost-organs :3
i don't have a fr blog but i don't mind being tagged with my main! it's ghost-organs :3
8XWXOvB.png
fr slot is open! @chant's headshots -- frc open
fr slot is open! @chant's headshots -- frc open
5vGmaZu.png loimysO.png
MUYNhfy.png
rix3ppo.png
6ejWZ28.png
NOP5viO.png
YMPbu9R.png
hello! could i get a sketch of this guy for gems?
hello! could i get a sketch of this guy for gems?
BkLX97a.png
FObX7rS.pngnWiQNX9.pngrix3ppo.png
ZwbGqUa.pngll0CfnD.png
@AwkwardTrash yep! i'll put you down for the slot ^^
@AwkwardTrash yep! i'll put you down for the slot ^^
5vGmaZu.png loimysO.png
MUYNhfy.png
rix3ppo.png
6ejWZ28.png
NOP5viO.png
YMPbu9R.png
@AwkwardTrash let me know if you want anything changed ! [img]https://i.imgur.com/gGnIAhK.png[/img]
@AwkwardTrash let me know if you want anything changed !

gGnIAhK.png
5vGmaZu.png loimysO.png
MUYNhfy.png
rix3ppo.png
6ejWZ28.png
NOP5viO.png
YMPbu9R.png
no changes needed, he turned out wonderful! thank you!!
no changes needed, he turned out wonderful! thank you!!
BkLX97a.png
FObX7rS.pngnWiQNX9.pngrix3ppo.png
ZwbGqUa.pngll0CfnD.png
frc slot is open again!
@chant's headshots -- frc open
frc slot is open again!
@chant's headshots -- frc open
5vGmaZu.png loimysO.png
MUYNhfy.png
rix3ppo.png
6ejWZ28.png
NOP5viO.png