Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Full] Lil Doodles and Stuff
1 2 3 4 5 6
@LittleParade ! Sorry this took so long ;v ;!! I hope you like it! [img]https://i.imgur.com/rwxQeuB.png[/img]
@LittleParade

! Sorry this took so long ;v ;!!
I hope you like it!

rwxQeuB.png
GMxqGOe.png
Is a forum friend slot open at the moment? :o
Is a forum friend slot open at the moment? :o
2b2a89334a2e823e300cc2f0e377f9a1564c55c4.png ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎looking for:
@viscount

Sorry, I only opened two this time b/c I'm a little sick ;v ; I'll open more in the future! Though the next time might be during Arcane's conquest for levels.
@viscount

Sorry, I only opened two this time b/c I'm a little sick ;v ; I'll open more in the future! Though the next time might be during Arcane's conquest for levels.
GMxqGOe.png
oki ill be looking forward to it! :> i hope you feel better soon
oki ill be looking forward to it! :> i hope you feel better soon
2b2a89334a2e823e300cc2f0e377f9a1564c55c4.png ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎looking for:
@KestrelW OMG AAA SHE CAME OUT SO CUTE, I LOOVE THE POSE ToT thank you so so much!! <33
@KestrelW OMG AAA SHE CAME OUT SO CUTE, I LOOVE THE POSE ToT thank you so so much!! <33
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Art Shop
Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
__ LittleParade.gif _
Hey, just wanted to ask, are you willing to take commissions to draw fandragons? If so, are there any additional restrictions/things to note for them? Thanks in advance for any info!
Hey, just wanted to ask, are you willing to take commissions to draw fandragons? If so, are there any additional restrictions/things to note for them? Thanks in advance for any info!
Gr15mqs.png
I6Ay4yi.gifwLQRY4q.gif
@Pantsbians

I'm not quite sure what a fandragon is (I'm pretty new to the website ;;), as long as they're a dragon from flight rising I'm willing to give it a shot! My only restrictions are on complex skins and accents, and I'm not super willing to do clothing.

If you can elaborate a little on the term I'm happy to provide further information! Thanks so much for the interest!
@Pantsbians

I'm not quite sure what a fandragon is (I'm pretty new to the website ;;), as long as they're a dragon from flight rising I'm willing to give it a shot! My only restrictions are on complex skins and accents, and I'm not super willing to do clothing.

If you can elaborate a little on the term I'm happy to provide further information! Thanks so much for the interest!
GMxqGOe.png
Oh, gotcha!! Fandragons are dragons on Flight Rising that are gened and dressed up to look like fictional characters (or sometimes things like vehicles, logos or album covers)-- think of it like cosplay, except it's pixel dragons dressing up!
(Also, welcome to Flight Rising!)
Oh, gotcha!! Fandragons are dragons on Flight Rising that are gened and dressed up to look like fictional characters (or sometimes things like vehicles, logos or album covers)-- think of it like cosplay, except it's pixel dragons dressing up!
(Also, welcome to Flight Rising!)
Gr15mqs.png
I6Ay4yi.gifwLQRY4q.gif
@Pantsbians

Oh! I see! Thank you for explaining~

I mean, as long as I'm still drawing a dragon in the end, it's fine :D I think I'd panic if someone showed me a dragon and asked me to draw a car instead haha.
@Pantsbians

Oh! I see! Thank you for explaining~

I mean, as long as I'm still drawing a dragon in the end, it's fine :D I think I'd panic if someone showed me a dragon and asked me to draw a car instead haha.
GMxqGOe.png
Yeah, no, absolutely, I would too!!! Drawing machinery is scary [emoji=banescale scared size=2] That aside though, thank you as well! I'm gonna fill in an order form in just a sec here!
Yeah, no, absolutely, I would too!!! Drawing machinery is scary
That aside though, thank you as well! I'm gonna fill in an order form in just a sec here!
Gr15mqs.png
I6Ay4yi.gifwLQRY4q.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6