Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | features you'd like but won't suggest
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
native phone app. i’m usually playing on my phone because i’m a busy gal who moves around a lot and doesn’t like sitting in front of a computer, and some of the site performs a bit wonky because you gotta wait for ads to load in between each click and zoom waaaaaay in to be able to read stuff
native phone app. i’m usually playing on my phone because i’m a busy gal who moves around a lot and doesn’t like sitting in front of a computer, and some of the site performs a bit wonky because you gotta wait for ads to load in between each click and zoom waaaaaay in to be able to read stuff
Emerald • she/her • FR+2 • breeding challengebuying green dragons
23518.png12944.png13405.png1015.png12196.png
I would really just love some kind of wishlist. The ability to add things to a wishlist without having to manually enter it into a dragons account bio/profile bio/forum post. And sometimes I don’t want the item for a specific dragon, I just want it lol and then I can go down a list and see all the items I would like.
I would really just love some kind of wishlist. The ability to add things to a wishlist without having to manually enter it into a dragons account bio/profile bio/forum post. And sometimes I don’t want the item for a specific dragon, I just want it lol and then I can go down a list and see all the items I would like.
some sort of communal banking system for dom orgs so they don't have to get sent to PM/CR jail during pushes and can track finances/items better. it would have SUCH a huge potential for misuse and involve way too much on FR's end probably so it'll never be a real suggestion I make, but...(sigh) in a perfect world it could make things so much easier also, I'd suggest that when you go into edit mode in your lair and switch over to your hibden, it kicks you out of edit mode. why? because for some reason, despite having the feature for over five years, my muscle memory still thinks that's how it works (it has never worked like that, being clear) so I find myself switching out of edit mode when going to my hibden on instinct of trying to get [i]in[/i] to edit mode. it'd probably be a huge inconvenience for everyone else so it's not a serious suggestion though [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
some sort of communal banking system for dom orgs so they don't have to get sent to PM/CR jail during pushes and can track finances/items better. it would have SUCH a huge potential for misuse and involve way too much on FR's end probably so it'll never be a real suggestion I make, but...(sigh) in a perfect world it could make things so much easier

also, I'd suggest that when you go into edit mode in your lair and switch over to your hibden, it kicks you out of edit mode. why? because for some reason, despite having the feature for over five years, my muscle memory still thinks that's how it works (it has never worked like that, being clear) so I find myself switching out of edit mode when going to my hibden on instinct of trying to get in to edit mode. it'd probably be a huge inconvenience for everyone else so it's not a serious suggestion though
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
What I would give to load baldwin with a stack of items and let him reduce them.
What I would give to load baldwin with a stack of items and let him reduce them.
[quote name="Union" date="2024-01-31 20:02:06" ] [quote name="Paleogene" date="2024-01-31 19:53:56" ] Custom apparel [/quote] [/quote]
Union wrote on 2024-01-31 20:02:06:
Paleogene wrote on 2024-01-31 19:53:56:
Custom apparel
8-BADFBF9-7-B11-4-F4-E-A48-C-0-FD2320-DF1-F8.png
back with another thing i want: bio tabs. like 3 or 4, no cost to the player, same naming abilities as lair tabs & then all the customization of standard bios. i think it'd be cool to split things up so you can have lore info & meta info totally separate if you wanted!
a tab dedicated to lore, a tab for art you bought, a tab to store misc info etc...
back with another thing i want: bio tabs. like 3 or 4, no cost to the player, same naming abilities as lair tabs & then all the customization of standard bios. i think it'd be cool to split things up so you can have lore info & meta info totally separate if you wanted!
a tab dedicated to lore, a tab for art you bought, a tab to store misc info etc...
they/worm/she | 19 | frt +3 | pings ok!
art shop | wishlist | tumblr | usd commissions
zorua.gif
skins on permababies. Only permababies, make sure you can't glitch the game by putting skins on non perma'd babies lol.

And before you say something like "oh, what about when you use a scroll of maturity?" just give a "this dragon can't be grown while wearing a skin" like you get when you try to breed change a dragon with apparel in to an ancient.
skins on permababies. Only permababies, make sure you can't glitch the game by putting skins on non perma'd babies lol.

And before you say something like "oh, what about when you use a scroll of maturity?" just give a "this dragon can't be grown while wearing a skin" like you get when you try to breed change a dragon with apparel in to an ancient.
Only the wise can survive the cold , we are the storm that destroys the foolish || I use He/They/It pronouns!!
[quote name="astrojelly" date="2024-01-31 20:26:42" ] a revamp of tundra art, including genes. they don't have to change the poses, i just would like to see them with a more updated style bc they kinda look out of place. and as for genes so many of them are placed weirdly on tundras, and i just wish they were drawn differently or appeared on different parts of their body. realistically i can see why they'd never do something like that bc of the workload+ its been this way for so long and not everyone is gonna be happy with it but just for ME personally i want it, tundras r one of my fave breeds and it annoys me that i almost never find a scry im happy with bc their genes just!!! look!!! weird!!!!!!!! [/quote] YES. The M pose has a sweet face but compared to the energy of so much of the art for other breeds, 'standing looking left' and 'sitting looking right/down' are lackluster :( I've been trying to find a scry that I like for my progens and it's... challenging! I'm glad other people feel the same because I thought I was just really really bad at scrying haha. I would love updated tundra art/genes too!!
astrojelly wrote on 2024-01-31 20:26:42:
a revamp of tundra art, including genes. they don't have to change the poses, i just would like to see them with a more updated style bc they kinda look out of place. and as for genes so many of them are placed weirdly on tundras, and i just wish they were drawn differently or appeared on different parts of their body. realistically i can see why they'd never do something like that bc of the workload+ its been this way for so long and not everyone is gonna be happy with it but just for ME personally i want it, tundras r one of my fave breeds and it annoys me that i almost never find a scry im happy with bc their genes just!!! look!!! weird!!!!!!!!

YES. The M pose has a sweet face but compared to the energy of so much of the art for other breeds, 'standing looking left' and 'sitting looking right/down' are lackluster :( I've been trying to find a scry that I like for my progens and it's... challenging! I'm glad other people feel the same because I thought I was just really really bad at scrying haha. I would love updated tundra art/genes too!!
iM3nEaT.png
ku5wTFW.png
[quote name="Torchiiko" date="2024-02-12 15:05:20" ] back with another thing i want: bio tabs. like 3 or 4, no cost to the player, same naming abilities as lair tabs & then all the customization of standard bios. i think it'd be cool to split things up so you can have lore info & meta info totally separate if you wanted! a tab dedicated to lore, a tab for art you bought, a tab to store misc info etc... [/quote] You should actually suggest this because it would be amazing and I'd support it. I've been thinking about this post and honestly, yeah. I'd get so much use out of it.
Torchiiko wrote on 2024-02-12 15:05:20:

You should actually suggest this because it would be amazing and I'd support it. I've been thinking about this post and honestly, yeah. I'd get so much use out of it.
i wanna be able to wear multiple skins/accents at once. i wanna wear like a fullbody skin and then toss another accent on top. like that'd be so cool....
i wanna be able to wear multiple skins/accents at once. i wanna wear like a fullbody skin and then toss another accent on top. like that'd be so cool....
74580052.png
84589772.png
MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14