Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | new things you've learned
1 2
is there anything you've recently learned to do? i finally figured out how to do a rope braid and i successfully did a crochet pattern! [img]https://i.imgur.com/IKMsb5S.jpeg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/xDEA5AB.jpeg[/img]
is there anything you've recently learned to do? i finally figured out how to do a rope braid and i successfully did a crochet pattern!
IKMsb5S.jpeg
xDEA5AB.jpeg
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
I've recently been learning how to colour drawings! I've heard of doing it all in greyscale, dividing the seperate layers and then changing their colours afterwards, so I hope that goes well.

Very nice pattern, by the way. I'm pretty bad at crocheting, but I might try to get better later on.
I've recently been learning how to colour drawings! I've heard of doing it all in greyscale, dividing the seperate layers and then changing their colours afterwards, so I hope that goes well.

Very nice pattern, by the way. I'm pretty bad at crocheting, but I might try to get better later on.
rsz-2img-1151.png
Do facts count? I learned that polar bears and black bears are closely related!
Do facts count? I learned that polar bears and black bears are closely related!
YOauEPv.gif[/url I never knew Flight Rising had a forum for the longest time. Now that I do, so far it's awesome.
I've been learning to play the ocarina and I can do some WoW tunes with it now.
I've been learning to play the ocarina and I can do some WoW tunes with it now.
I've been learning spanish for almost 2 months now!

Also been thinking about getting into wood carving but I would have to get all the tools first and I'll probably end up injuring myself.
Crocheting is super cool too but it just looks so difficult to me, hahah
I've been learning spanish for almost 2 months now!

Also been thinking about getting into wood carving but I would have to get all the tools first and I'll probably end up injuring myself.
Crocheting is super cool too but it just looks so difficult to me, hahah
2aoyUTU.png
Recently I've been researching lion dancing because of lunar new year (and genshin impact, which kickstarted it). It's so interesting and fun!
Recently I've been researching lion dancing because of lunar new year (and genshin impact, which kickstarted it). It's so interesting and fun!
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
i learned how to knit socks recently and made a pair for my boyfriend : D
i learned how to knit socks recently and made a pair for my boyfriend : D
Emerald • she/her • FR+2 • breeding challengebuying green dragons
23518.png12944.png13405.png1015.png12196.png
This is more fact-related than anything, but I'm studying psychology and I recently learned about the limbic system, the part of our brain responsible for our behavioral and emotional responses.
This is more fact-related than anything, but I'm studying psychology and I recently learned about the limbic system, the part of our brain responsible for our behavioral and emotional responses.
Don't mind me I'm just a girl who likes dragons and robots.

FMoJ9vk.png S59aFC6.png fX0bVgZ.png MtGlogH.png cdqdRxL.png ypcKWM0.png 2VtxnMX.png HJLIYn4.pngawUnQ0L.pngll0CfnD.pngpFa33lp.png

[All of my social media]
I recently learned how to practice octaves effectively on the violin
I recently learned how to practice octaves effectively on the violin
JBowF4o.png
BFTu7mZ.png
I've started the hobby of whittling, I just need to get a strop to sharpen my knife. Also, I've been learning a lot of history and general geography.
I've started the hobby of whittling, I just need to get a strop to sharpen my knife. Also, I've been learning a lot of history and general geography.
UwUnl7O.png
mlHpBMC.pngmjtJ868.png 5vnsOgE.pngQ2if6VF.png
1 2