Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Love Is In The Air event coming up!
1 2 3
[quote name="astrojelly" date="2024-02-11 20:13:23" ] personally hope we get some heart shaped glasses [/quote] This would be so adorable <3 Or maybe heart versions of the eye type apparel, that would be fun
astrojelly wrote on 2024-02-11 20:13:23:
personally hope we get some heart shaped glasses
This would be so adorable <3

Or maybe heart versions of the eye type apparel, that would be fun
Hey, I'm Glass! I'm rather bad at interacting with people, so if I don't respond to something, I probably don't know what to say. Sorry in advance. FR time +2
UNA8DS1.png
I'm super excited too! I'll be happy with anything tbh. I think colorful cupid arrows would make an adorable apparel idea for this year. Maybe knitted sweaters with hearts all over them could be an option too? I just love heart themed stuff. lol
I'm super excited too! I'll be happy with anything tbh. I think colorful cupid arrows would make an adorable apparel idea for this year. Maybe knitted sweaters with hearts all over them could be an option too? I just love heart themed stuff. lol
I'm excited, I love the aesthetics of this event, the scene is soooo pretty. I agree with the person who said they want plushies, that would make such a good apparel item!
I'm excited, I love the aesthetics of this event, the scene is soooo pretty. I agree with the person who said they want plushies, that would make such a good apparel item!
jCVhFoZ.gif
Heart eye type would be a dream
Heart eye type would be a dream
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
This was a *fabulous* way to remember this coming up, check on my hoard of patio roses, and then realize I hoardsold all of my potted cactuses a couple of weeks ago due to the stupid event usage things not staying year-round.
This was a *fabulous* way to remember this coming up, check on my hoard of patio roses, and then realize I hoardsold all of my potted cactuses a couple of weeks ago due to the stupid event usage things not staying year-round.
Untitled47-20231219225403.png
FObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.png
fDSaoY3.pngNN9NPXA.pngtqGkHih.png
Untitled48-20231219225437.png
[quote name="astrojelly" date="2024-02-11 20:13:23" ] personally hope we get some heart shaped glasses [/quote] AHHHHHH me too I'd go bananas for that I hope we get more familiars. If they had 100 new noggles all themed after ice cream flavors I would not be mad
AHHHHHH me too I'd go bananas for that
I hope we get more familiars. If they had 100 new noggles all themed after ice cream flavors I would not be mad
2.png
HdmxfuE.png
Mrw4w2X.png
I know we already have, but I'm would like more flowers, and the falling petals with new colors
I know we already have, but I'm would like more flowers, and the falling petals with new colors
XI8Ptgx.jpg
That I can reasonably get my hands on a Heartswirl
Heart wands to match the NoTN wands would be cool.
Also, belts, chokers, tail bands, and similar apparel with hearts on them. Preferably in pink.
(My fandragon of Sweetheart from Omori totally ghostwrote this post-especially the last part. I'm hoping to finish her outfit by the end of Love Is In The Air.)
That I can reasonably get my hands on a Heartswirl
Heart wands to match the NoTN wands would be cool.
Also, belts, chokers, tail bands, and similar apparel with hearts on them. Preferably in pink.
(My fandragon of Sweetheart from Omori totally ghostwrote this post-especially the last part. I'm hoping to finish her outfit by the end of Love Is In The Air.)
Fandragon directory here Wishlists here and here

Check out my dressing service:https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3293238/1
i sincerely hope i do not have to spend too much of my 762 [item=fishy cotton candy]. 5 i would be okay with possibly even 15
i sincerely hope i do not have to spend too much of my 762 Fishy Cotton Candy . 5 i would be okay with possibly even 15
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
[quote name="WebstickKitten" date="2024-02-11 20:24:24" ] [quote name="astrojelly" date="2024-02-11 20:13:23" ] this would be the first LIITA event that im directly there for so im excited!! personally hope we get some heart shaped glasses [/quote] same here! it's the first one i'll have participated in ^.^ [/quote] Same!
WebstickKitten wrote on 2024-02-11 20:24:24:
this would be the first LIITA event that im directly there for so im excited!!

same here! it's the first one i'll have participated in ^.^
Same!
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png94411743.png
1 2 3