Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [NATDOM] Wood Dragon Public Buy [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 60 61
[quote=Daily Question]Wood you rather tend to indoor plants or outdoor plants?[/quote] As much as I love outdoor plants, I rarely have the energy to properly take care of them, so I'll have to go with indoor plants. They tend to require less energy for me to tend to and are often lower maintenance as well, which is good on days where functioning in any capacity is difficult.
Daily Question wrote:
Wood you rather tend to indoor plants or outdoor plants?

As much as I love outdoor plants, I rarely have the energy to properly take care of them, so I'll have to go with indoor plants. They tend to require less energy for me to tend to and are often lower maintenance as well, which is good on days where functioning in any capacity is difficult.

Proud to be autistic!
They/She/He Pronouns
FR+0
Dragon Sales
Wishlist
~~ Co-Owner of FrostLeaf Hatchery ~~
Proud member of the Hellebores grove!
~~ uArsNIY.png
[quote]Wood you rather tend to indoor plants or outdoor plants?[/quote] Outdoor plants! I tend to forget about plants in my living space, to my great shame. I live in a place that freezes over in the winter so in the spring and summer I really enjoy taking care of my outdoor plants and saving them from weeds.
Quote:

Outdoor plants! I tend to forget about plants in my living space, to my great shame. I live in a place that freezes over in the winter so in the spring and summer I really enjoy taking care of my outdoor plants and saving them from weeds.
An Imperial dragon depicted as a bonsai tree with a brown wooden body and green leafy wings and accents, sitting in a red planter. She/Her (Aroace flag)Aroace7gibfJe.pngJiRHw6i.pngFR Time plus 2
YMPbu9R.png
Feel free to ping me if you notice any mistakes that I haven't caught yet!

Pinglist: @Wood You Rather? Daily Ping
Monday

Daily Question:

Wood you rather hum (like coalts), use body language (like faes), or be part of the loop (like auraboas) to communicate?

A Coatl dragon depicted as a bonsai tree with a brown wooden body and green leafy wings and accents, sitting in a gold planter.
Code:
[img alt="A Coatl dragon depicted as a bonsai tree with a brown wooden body and green leafy wings and accents, sitting in a gold planter."]https://i.imgur.com/u6vS2Du.png[/img]

Daily Badge:

A round red badge with gold details depicting a teal Obelisk dragon leaping over a tree limb.

Code:
[img alt="A round red badge with gold details depicting a teal Obelisk dragon leaping over a tree limb."]https://i.imgur.com/HFaPeBf.png[/img]
Feel free to ping me if you notice any mistakes that I haven't caught yet!

Pinglist: @Wood You Rather? Daily Ping
Monday

Daily Question:

Wood you rather hum (like coalts), use body language (like faes), or be part of the loop (like auraboas) to communicate?

A Coatl dragon depicted as a bonsai tree with a brown wooden body and green leafy wings and accents, sitting in a gold planter.
Code:
[img alt="A Coatl dragon depicted as a bonsai tree with a brown wooden body and green leafy wings and accents, sitting in a gold planter."]https://i.imgur.com/u6vS2Du.png[/img]

Daily Badge:

A round red badge with gold details depicting a teal Obelisk dragon leaping over a tree limb.

Code:
[img alt="A round red badge with gold details depicting a teal Obelisk dragon leaping over a tree limb."]https://i.imgur.com/HFaPeBf.png[/img]
Looking for some dragons!futYkXZ.pngw8o0xW1.png
[quote=Daily Question]Wood you rather hum (like coalts), use body language (like faes), or be part of the loop (like auraboas) to communicate?[/quote] Though I'm tempted to go with humming, I think being part of the loop would better communicate my intentions to whoever I'm communicating with, so I'm gonna have to go with the loop.
Daily Question wrote:

Though I'm tempted to go with humming, I think being part of the loop would better communicate my intentions to whoever I'm communicating with, so I'm gonna have to go with the loop.

Proud to be autistic!
They/She/He Pronouns
FR+0
Dragon Sales
Wishlist
~~ Co-Owner of FrostLeaf Hatchery ~~
Proud member of the Hellebores grove!
~~ uArsNIY.png
i think it would be cool to be part of the loop! it seems like a really interesting and helpful way to communicate.
i think it would be cool to be part of the loop! it seems like a really interesting and helpful way to communicate.
G8AyR6r.png
8O67LBq.png
PlxuTTv.gif
eMPFsUR.png
tbmy8B0.png
29185697_k6b8DdlwABGV6Yz.png
[quote]Wood you rather hum (like coalts), use body language (like faes), or be part of the loop (like auraboas) to communicate?[/quote] Coatls! I think their humming is a really interesting trait (also I'm biased because I love them as a whole haha)
Quote:

Coatls! I think their humming is a really interesting trait (also I'm biased because I love them as a whole haha)
t3hxTZA.png
Ed/Yasu
he/him - FR +3

art shopskin & accent shop
[quote]Wood you rather hum (like coalts), use body language (like faes), or be part of the loop (like auraboas) to communicate?[/quote] Definitely use body language like faes as long as that includes ASL.
Quote:

Definitely use body language like faes as long as that includes ASL.
PaI4dmB.pngseeeeeeeeeeekrit text no lookieNhUMtTB.png
sunday - Wood you rather tend to indoor plants or outdoor plants?
outdoors plants. keep the bugs outside. >.>
sunday - Wood you rather tend to indoor plants or outdoor plants?
outdoors plants. keep the bugs outside. >.>
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
Indoor plants, easier to take care of!
Indoor plants, easier to take care of!

Outdoor plants

Outdoor plants
Na5WGHa.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 60 61