push hub 5kJ9JHc.png
5kJ9JHc.png
run by Bisons | he/they | FR+1 |

7UXlQKU.gifYMPbu9R.pngovanc37.png
> avatar...
> sales
> old oaks [+ hibden!]
> wishlist
Wood you rather hum (like coalts), use body language (like faes), or be part of the loop (like auraboas) to communicate?

the number of reminders i have to set for myself every day indicates i may already experience time non-linearly so send me to the loop!
Wood you rather hum (like coalts), use body language (like faes), or be part of the loop (like auraboas) to communicate?

the number of reminders i have to set for myself every day indicates i may already experience time non-linearly so send me to the loop!
pEubtYJ.png
I would also have to go through the loop.
I would also have to go through the loop.
9nmABUL.png
[quote]Wood you rather hum (like coalts), use body language (like faes), or be part of the loop (like auraboas) to communicate?[/quote] - I [i]wood[/i] prefer to be in the loop, as intention is most likely easier communicated this way and while humming and using my body language would mostly be me [i]branch[/i]ing out to various ways of communication, I feel like that would be too much spoons to use orz
Quote:

- I wood prefer to be in the loop, as intention is most likely easier communicated this way and while humming and using my body language would mostly be me branching out to various ways of communication, I feel like that would be too much spoons to use orz
xxxx uDLRZ0I.png xx
3HIlJEu.gif
xx 5HGUquV.png
xx
nate/kas
he/him
AuDHD + DID
FR+15(UCT+8)
tagalog+eng OK
xx 1d4UZAA.png
SlR9J9Q.png
TU8bHCP.gif
I think I'd rather be part of the loop. Social interactions are hard XD
I think I'd rather be part of the loop. Social interactions are hard XD
[quote name="sp580s" date="2024-02-11 22:57:51" ] Daily Question: Wood you rather hum (like coalts), use body language (like faes), or be part of the loop (like auraboas) to communicate? [/quote] I have used various forms of sign language before, so fae is definitely the most likely for me.
sp580s wrote on 2024-02-11 22:57:51:
Daily Question:

I have used various forms of sign language before, so fae is definitely the most likely for me.
An Auraboa dragon depicted as a bonsai tree with a brown wooden body and green leafy wings and accents, sitting in a cerulean planter. An Imperial dragon depicted as a bonsai tree with a brown wooden body and green leafy wings and accents, sitting in a red planter. A Veilspun dragon depicted as a bonsai tree with a brown wooden body and green leafy wings and accents, sitting in a gold planter. A Tundra dragon depicted as a bonsai tree with a brown wooden body and green leafy wings and accents, sitting in a cerulean planter. An Obelisk dragon depicted as a bonsai tree with a brown wooden body and green leafy wings and accents, sitting in a red planter.
Monday - Humming sounds fun!
Monday - Humming sounds fun!
An Auraboa dragon depicted as a bonsai tree with a brown wooden body and green leafy wings and accents, sitting in a cerulean planter.
  • sam
  • she/her
Monday:

the loop! I imagine they can convey complex feelings that don't translate well into words.
Monday:

the loop! I imagine they can convey complex feelings that don't translate well into words.
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. A red firecracker with a green tassel and gold decoration featuring an Imperial dragon design.
heyZH2H.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
[quote name="Daily question"]Wood you rather hum (like coalts), use body language (like faes), or be part of the loop (like auraboas) to communicate?[/quote] I think I would rather body language because IRL I already use a lot the body language although I'm very bad at reading other's people body language xD
Daily question wrote:
I think I would rather body language because IRL I already use a lot the body language although I'm very bad at reading other's people body language xD
lightningvs1.png zLwbKxI.png
G976jQG.png
cNlQITm.png
dEe2UrM.png
loimysO.png
[quote=QOTD: Monday]Wood you rather hum (like coalts), use body language (like faes), or be part of the loop (like auraboas) to communicate?[/quote] Body language seems like it’d fit me pretty well! Expressing myself through actions or gestures feels like it would be the easiest.
QOTD: Monday wrote:

Body language seems like it’d fit me pretty well! Expressing myself through actions or gestures feels like it would be the easiest.
DJqWkbc.png leafeon.gifDmVxZ2a.png
u82kOBZ.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 60 61