Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Advertising Report Thread 3.0
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19
Definitely a good news is it's not the site's issue (i.e. all your work with refactoring the code doesn't have to be revised).
Definitely a good news is it's not the site's issue (i.e. all your work with refactoring the code doesn't have to be revised).
00a-Sig-hatchery.png01-Sig-art.png04-Sig-hub.png
00b-Sig-hatchery.png02-Sig-wishlist.png05-Sig-fam.png
00c-Sig-hatchery.png03-Sig-CFCE.png06-Sig-empty.png
Seems to be running a lot better for me today than earlier this week! I haven't really froze at all (no ad-blocker)
Seems to be running a lot better for me today than earlier this week! I haven't really froze at all (no ad-blocker)
Dragon Color Combo Wishlist:
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86570212

mlHpBMC.png a69iToJ.png
*xrdZoYH.png 9hqcHsy.png G8AyR6r.png lSkSEUZ.png*
*0FCHrtp.png mtHAEL4.png OBrKa68.png 0HBKL8H.png*
Just had an advert for what looks like a gambling website, it's gone now, but this is what I managed to grab. [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/77466155_JqL1RZSZQfKK3uD.jpg[/img] Tried to get the file, but must of clicked the wrong thing.
Just had an advert for what looks like a gambling website, it's gone now, but this is what I managed to grab.
77466155_JqL1RZSZQfKK3uD.jpg

Tried to get the file, but must of clicked the wrong thing.
When worry's never helping, tell me, why, why, worry at all?
a53b2111-a1df-11e9-8792-cdcee464383f.gif
Continuum rift RP
Thanks for the update FR team.
Thanks for the update FR team.
v886aA7.png
I've been getting betting adds too. Mostly on my iPad/iPhone, so I can't grab HAR files for them, but I got an add for LeoVegas that made a noise on my laptop. All information that I could get was sent to the Hiveworks email.
I've been getting betting adds too. Mostly on my iPad/iPhone, so I can't grab HAR files for them, but I got an add for LeoVegas that made a noise on my laptop. All information that I could get was sent to the Hiveworks email.
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
I'm glad to hear there's a solution! I normally keep FR whitelisted but even with the ads blocked, for now, they continue to crash the site. It's constant and hasn't improved lately, but I'm hopeful for the changes in the next couple weeks. It's been hard to get my dailies! [emoji=pearlcatcher sad size=1]
I'm glad to hear there's a solution! I normally keep FR whitelisted but even with the ads blocked, for now, they continue to crash the site. It's constant and hasn't improved lately, but I'm hopeful for the changes in the next couple weeks. It's been hard to get my dailies!
A4q5F1n.pngIt is ourselves we encounter whenever we invent fictionsA4q5F1n.png
@bookwardbound
which browser and which ad blocker are you using? some ad blockers aren't as effective in general or less effective on some browsers. Ublock Origin on Firefox seems to be the golden combo for me.
@bookwardbound
which browser and which ad blocker are you using? some ad blockers aren't as effective in general or less effective on some browsers. Ublock Origin on Firefox seems to be the golden combo for me.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
I keep getting ads for nicotine products (which for some reason I can't get any info from) and targeted Google ads for hemp/CBD products. The ad reporting process is still laborious and difficult for me as a mobile user on Chrome. I can't seem to collect enough useful information to report these re: the items required for the Hiveworks email, so I don't know what to do.
I keep getting ads for nicotine products (which for some reason I can't get any info from) and targeted Google ads for hemp/CBD products. The ad reporting process is still laborious and difficult for me as a mobile user on Chrome. I can't seem to collect enough useful information to report these re: the items required for the Hiveworks email, so I don't know what to do.
i have an ad blocker on (taking no risks) so i didn't actually see it myself but i have the malwarebytes browser extension and it said it blocked activity from a wallpapercave.com, which i assume was because of an ad

i don't really have any other information to give, other than that when i look up wallpapercave (as a search, not going directly to the site) some of the suggested searches are 'wallpapercave safe' 'wallpapercave trojan' and 'wallpapercave virus' + one of the first page results being someone complaining about getting a virus from that site. kinda sus
i have an ad blocker on (taking no risks) so i didn't actually see it myself but i have the malwarebytes browser extension and it said it blocked activity from a wallpapercave.com, which i assume was because of an ad

i don't really have any other information to give, other than that when i look up wallpapercave (as a search, not going directly to the site) some of the suggested searches are 'wallpapercave safe' 'wallpapercave trojan' and 'wallpapercave virus' + one of the first page results being someone complaining about getting a virus from that site. kinda sus
it/star/he/they/she + any/all
aromantic asexual
For some bizarre reason, the FR home page sometimes appearing inside the add slot on the side of the screen. The page is fully functional, even letting you navigate around the site, but fully contained within the side add. This doesn't go against the listed policies for adds, but it definitely is not intended behavior. [img]https://i.ibb.co/YBFfN4y/Screenshot-2024-02-15-162845.png[/img] Should I try to capture a HAR for this?
For some bizarre reason, the FR home page sometimes appearing inside the add slot on the side of the screen. The page is fully functional, even letting you navigate around the site, but fully contained within the side add. This doesn't go against the listed policies for adds, but it definitely is not intended behavior.

Screenshot-2024-02-15-162845.png

Should I try to capture a HAR for this?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19