Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Exalt Arena Raffle!! (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Azabelle Been so excited for the raffle! I am on both ping lists and rescued [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91810365][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/918104/91810365_350.png[/img][/url] and would like to buy 90 tickets with treasure I will send fund in PM.
@Azabelle
Been so excited for the raffle!
I am on both ping lists and rescued 91810365_350.png

and would like to buy 90 tickets with treasure I will send fund in PM.
LjPub0C.gif
tn0RSo5.png
J8zFKyY.png
JvUa9ma.png
Sl91TZD.png
ARiNF5Q.gif
lf9X4H2.png
@Azabelle I have too many fellows living in my house and Elcor deserves only the best! Henceforth I endow him with an additional tidbit of artwork to commemorate the first victor of the pits [img]https://i.imgur.com/DM7GRdk.png[/img] Onwards noble nocturne, to your great destiny we shall behold!
@Azabelle

I have too many fellows living in my house and Elcor deserves only the best! Henceforth I endow him with an additional tidbit of artwork to commemorate the first victor of the pits

DM7GRdk.png

Onwards noble nocturne, to your great destiny we shall behold!
Are you lost stranger?
@mawile94
Hi there~ The pinglist counts just once so that's 10

Oh no you should have told me! Also I think I was exalting a day early near the beginning because I got confused on the day flip. Was it a long time ago? I might be able to go get her still since it would have been my mess up.

so 18 tickets total for the dragons and 10 free for the pinglist. You're numbers 91-119
@mawile94
Hi there~ The pinglist counts just once so that's 10

Oh no you should have told me! Also I think I was exalting a day early near the beginning because I got confused on the day flip. Was it a long time ago? I might be able to go get her still since it would have been my mess up.

so 18 tickets total for the dragons and 10 free for the pinglist. You're numbers 91-119
Gotcha! And oh no, I feel like it would ruin the entire point of the challenge haha - it's much more exciting having to snag a dragon at the right time before it gets whisked away to the Lightbringer! Thank you for the tickets, and best of luck to everyone :D
Gotcha! And oh no, I feel like it would ruin the entire point of the challenge haha - it's much more exciting having to snag a dragon at the right time before it gets whisked away to the Lightbringer! Thank you for the tickets, and best of luck to everyone :D
tumblr_inline_nj2by2nG1X1rkfucz.png CN/EN | FR+16 | wishlist | badges | hatchery | lore shop |
few's fighters [LV25 raffle for new players]

White flowers and waxen leaves flutter in the wind. It seems there is much more of a story to the clan standing here than meets the eye...
@DatBearTho
It really is exciting! Thank you so much for all your support!
The pinglist counts once (I added clarification to the rule, I realize I left it a little too vauge haha) so

10- pinglist, 10- rescue 90- paid
Your numbers are 120-230!
@DatBearTho
It really is exciting! Thank you so much for all your support!
The pinglist counts once (I added clarification to the rule, I realize I left it a little too vauge haha) so

10- pinglist, 10- rescue 90- paid
Your numbers are 120-230!
@mawile94
Aw that's true I'm just worried I didn't keep up my part of the deal because of my confusion. But thanks, I'm glad you feel that way!

@Pelago
Ohhhh he looks so good! That's some gorgeous artwork! Thank you so much, I'll stick it in his bio right now!
@mawile94
Aw that's true I'm just worried I didn't keep up my part of the deal because of my confusion. But thanks, I'm glad you feel that way!

@Pelago
Ohhhh he looks so good! That's some gorgeous artwork! Thank you so much, I'll stick it in his bio right now!
@Arkrider410
You earned 16 tickets. Your numbers are 231-246
@Arkrider410
You earned 16 tickets. Your numbers are 231-246
@azabelle

Good morning! Congrats on your first raffle! I would like to order 20 tickets. I also get 10 free tickets for being part of your pinglist already.

Quick question for consideration- if someone wants to send you a levelled fodder dragon do they get additional tickets or is it still just the 6 ticket base?

Thanks!
@azabelle

Good morning! Congrats on your first raffle! I would like to order 20 tickets. I also get 10 free tickets for being part of your pinglist already.

Quick question for consideration- if someone wants to send you a levelled fodder dragon do they get additional tickets or is it still just the 6 ticket base?

Thanks!
KPeo6CK.pngNxZiS95.pngSave A Fodderlocke Dragon!
@Aranna
Oh that's a good question! I would do more for a leveled dragon. What would you consider a fair amount of tickets per level? I didn't think about this so now I'm curious. maybe 6 extra tickets per every 5 levels? I'm not sure the value when dissected like that.

That's 30 tickets! Your payment has been received and you are numbers 247-277

@Aranna
Oh that's a good question! I would do more for a leveled dragon. What would you consider a fair amount of tickets per level? I didn't think about this so now I'm curious. maybe 6 extra tickets per every 5 levels? I'm not sure the value when dissected like that.

That's 30 tickets! Your payment has been received and you are numbers 247-277

@Azabelle

Broken down that would mean each level would be worth about 1200t? May be easier to just do 1 ticket per level unless you want to give an extra boost after a certain number of levels donated.
@Azabelle

Broken down that would mean each level would be worth about 1200t? May be easier to just do 1 ticket per level unless you want to give an extra boost after a certain number of levels donated.
KPeo6CK.pngNxZiS95.pngSave A Fodderlocke Dragon!
1 2 3 4 5 6