Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Exalt Arena Raffle!! (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@PlushKiwi
Thank you, you're so kind! I appreciate the support!
Yes that's 15 tickets, go ahead and send the gems :3 your numbers are 31-45
@PlushKiwi
Thank you, you're so kind! I appreciate the support!
Yes that's 15 tickets, go ahead and send the gems :3 your numbers are 31-45
-waves- Eyo! I've got free tickets :) I have rescued Efrien and Lokem, and I'm subscribed to both pinglists. Also I was playing around with scries for this guy and look at this cool snake. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=177&bodygene=251&breed=24&element=8&eyetype=7&gender=0&tert=146&tertgene=219&winggene=258&wings=60&auth=6fcad7120058cf9a6b8cf07afa9a905d313fcb56&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
-waves- Eyo! I've got free tickets :) I have rescued Efrien and Lokem, and I'm subscribed to both pinglists.

Also I was playing around with scries for this guy and look at this cool snake.
dragon?age=1&body=177&bodygene=251&breed=24&element=8&eyetype=7&gender=0&tert=146&tertgene=219&winggene=258&wings=60&auth=6fcad7120058cf9a6b8cf07afa9a905d313fcb56&dummyext=prev.png
TpW465u.gif
xxxx
Xe/Xem | He/Him
+1 FR Time
Exalt and Lore Lair
xxxx Stock the Pond
Everbloom UMAs
Wishlist
@DiRoxy
Awesome! That's 10 per dragon and 10 for pinglist (only one applies) so that's 30 free tickets :D You're numbers 46-75
@DiRoxy
Awesome! That's 10 per dragon and 10 for pinglist (only one applies) so that's 30 free tickets :D You're numbers 46-75
@DiRoxy
I was too busy counting I forgot to mention the snake D: absolutely gorgeous scry, I'm in love.
@DiRoxy
I was too busy counting I forgot to mention the snake D: absolutely gorgeous scry, I'm in love.
Me when counting, I totally get it lmao. But yeah! Elcor has a lot of potential. Whoever wins him is a lucky player indeed :D
Me when counting, I totally get it lmao. But yeah! Elcor has a lot of potential. Whoever wins him is a lucky player indeed :D
TpW465u.gif
xxxx
Xe/Xem | He/Him
+1 FR Time
Exalt and Lore Lair
xxxx Stock the Pond
Everbloom UMAs
Wishlist
@DiRoxy
(counting is hard)
Definitely! Also did you want me to feature that scry in his bio (with credit) or are you hoarding it in case you win? :P
@DiRoxy
(counting is hard)
Definitely! Also did you want me to feature that scry in his bio (with credit) or are you hoarding it in case you win? :P
Wasn’t planning on joining but since I’m in the Light Flight I might as well claim my free tickets! Thank you!
Wasn’t planning on joining but since I’m in the Light Flight I might as well claim my free tickets! Thank you!
2xvYPbw.png

» Astro

- Skin Shop
- Adopt Shop

» FR +1

- Pings recommended!
I rescued Blue from your arena challenge, could I claim my free tickets? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84481602][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/844817/84481602_350.png[/img][/url]
I rescued Blue from your arena challenge, could I claim my free tickets?

84481602_350.png
@Astromanian
Of course! Your ticket numbers are 76-80! Thanks for joining

@SharkBa1t
Sure thing! Your ticket numbers are 81-90! I appreciate your support~ :3
@Astromanian
Of course! Your ticket numbers are 76-80! Thanks for joining

@SharkBa1t
Sure thing! Your ticket numbers are 81-90! I appreciate your support~ :3
Hello hello!! On both pinglists for Exalt Arena (the derg I liked got exalted before I could rescue her though :brokenheart:) - is that 10 or 20 free tickets? Also, sending in three fodder dragons! Will dig through my hoard to see if I have anything else to send hehe
Hello hello!! On both pinglists for Exalt Arena (the derg I liked got exalted before I could rescue her though :brokenheart:) - is that 10 or 20 free tickets? Also, sending in three fodder dragons! Will dig through my hoard to see if I have anything else to send hehe
tumblr_inline_nj2by2nG1X1rkfucz.png CN/EN | FR+16 | wishlist | badges | hatchery | lore shop |
few's fighters [LV25 raffle for new players]

White flowers and waxen leaves flutter in the wind. It seems there is much more of a story to the clan standing here than meets the eye...
1 2 3 4 5 6