Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] A Bunch of UMAs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[emoji=butterfly size=1]
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
7G6xGb.png
[emoji=butterfly 2 size=1]
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
7G6xGb.png
@Denryu would you be fine with 1kg for this accent? i bought my copy for 900g on the ah a few days ago!
@Denryu would you be fine with 1kg for this accent? i bought my copy for 900g on the ah a few days ago!
2p0D5o7.pngtAEfwJ1.png
@Kosira
I can do 1kg ^^ You prefer CR or PA?
@Kosira
I can do 1kg ^^ You prefer CR or PA?
7G6xGb.png
hello! i saw the needles / pins version got haggled to 8kg here a week ago https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3313697#post_3313697

and i was wondering if you were looking for around there, or higher amount? (since i think that was more of a quicksale, so just double checking since yours was on the tentative section ^^)
hello! i saw the needles / pins version got haggled to 8kg here a week ago https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3313697#post_3313697

and i was wondering if you were looking for around there, or higher amount? (since i think that was more of a quicksale, so just double checking since yours was on the tentative section ^^)
sxrFjUf.gif
@lorri12
Hearts/wires is a single print version that I won at an auction for 20kg, so I'm looking for offers around there :)
@lorri12
Hearts/wires is a single print version that I won at an auction for 20kg, so I'm looking for offers around there :)
7G6xGb.png
ooh i see! can't quite afford it atm, but thank you for the clarification!
ooh i see! can't quite afford it atm, but thank you for the clarification!
sxrFjUf.gif
Hey there, I'm interested in [item=Skin: Forgotten Moon], although I'm about 400g short- I'm not asking for you to hold it, if someone gets it before me then you can go ahead and sell it, just posting to make sure I don't forget ^^ Edit: Just checked the AH, it's no longer for sale, so either someone bought it or it's expired, I guess I was too late haha
Hey there, I'm interested in Skin: Forgotten Moon , although I'm about 400g short- I'm not asking for you to hold it, if someone gets it before me then you can go ahead and sell it, just posting to make sure I don't forget ^^

Edit: Just checked the AH, it's no longer for sale, so either someone bought it or it's expired, I guess I was too late haha
hi!! i'm chickenoodle :)
fr time + 3 (est)
wishlist | about me | main lair guide | hibernal den guide
psst! my username only contains one n, don't ping ChickenNoodle by mistake c:
uQ9TsEq.gif
Do you have a price range in mind for sleepybird?
Do you have a price range in mind for sleepybird?
EpW4wdT.png
@chickenoodle
Just checked and yes, someone seems to have already bought it ^^'

@TheDawnEffect
Not really, but with the amount of interest I've had on sleepybird I'm expecting some very good offers.
@chickenoodle
Just checked and yes, someone seems to have already bought it ^^'

@TheDawnEffect
Not really, but with the amount of interest I've had on sleepybird I'm expecting some very good offers.
7G6xGb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8