Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] A Bunch of UMAs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Heya! Would you be willing to go with 1250g for TechnoFeathers M? If not, that's fine, I can swing 1500g.
Heya! Would you be willing to go with 1250g for TechnoFeathers M? If not, that's fine, I can swing 1500g.
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
@loreshark
I'd rather not go lower on Technofeathers, if it's alright with you ^^'
@loreshark
I'd rather not go lower on Technofeathers, if it's alright with you ^^'
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
7G6xGb.png
Yeah, no problem! :3
Yeah, no problem! :3
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
@Denryu

A copy sold for 7k a month ago I think, so I can offer 7.5k?
@Denryu

A copy sold for 7k a month ago I think, so I can offer 7.5k?
EpW4wdT.png
@TheDawnEffect
After thinking it over, I think I'll take 7,5kg. Can I send you a PA? :)
@TheDawnEffect
After thinking it over, I think I'll take 7,5kg. Can I send you a PA? :)
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
7G6xGb.png
@Denryu

Sure!
@Denryu

Sure!
EpW4wdT.png
Hi! I saw you're fine with haggling and I'd like to ask if you'd be willing to take 2000 gems for this accent? [item=Accent: Harvest Witch] I've been looking to buy it for 1000-1500 originally, but it's possible I've been going too low! I don't have a clear idea of how much it's worth. If my offer is too low, I'd instead like to ask if it would be alright to have it on hold until I manage to gather the remaining gems?
Hi!

I saw you're fine with haggling and I'd like to ask if you'd be willing to take 2000 gems for this accent?

Accent: Harvest Witch

I've been looking to buy it for 1000-1500 originally, but it's possible I've been going too low! I don't have a clear idea of how much it's worth.

If my offer is too low, I'd instead like to ask if it would be alright to have it on hold until I manage to gather the remaining gems?
image0_4.gif
@UniKorpi
Hi! I originally bought my copy from another reseller for 3kg, so I'd rather not haggle much on that if at all possible. But I can definitely put it on hold for you ^^ How long do you think it would be?
@UniKorpi
Hi! I originally bought my copy from another reseller for 3kg, so I'd rather not haggle much on that if at all possible. But I can definitely put it on hold for you ^^ How long do you think it would be?
7G6xGb.png
Oh, that's very understandable then! In that case 3000g sounds fair and it's fine for me.

I think I should have the gems together in 3-4 days, if that works for you! Feel free to have the accent waiting in PA or two-way crossroads if you want :D
Oh, that's very understandable then! In that case 3000g sounds fair and it's fine for me.

I think I should have the gems together in 3-4 days, if that works for you! Feel free to have the accent waiting in PA or two-way crossroads if you want :D
image0_4.gif
@shimmyshim
@shimmyshim
5dfbaa2985c2722f63848a60330b6b60f55212af.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8