Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Advertising Report Thread 3.0
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20
Still getting Adobe ads that crash the page on my desktop- never my mobile
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
thank you for the update! it's not fun to be between a rock and a hard place.
thank you for the update! it's not fun to be between a rock and a hard place.

BT1N47G.png
UIuKM01.png
J7D1quC.png
LksiQRL.png

MUYNhfy.png
asSdZDf.png
kCHWEjf.png
[quote name="Self" date="2024-02-08 07:52:39" ] Still getting Adobe ads that crash the page on my desktop- never my mobile [/quote] @Self, please see [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3312272/8#post_56141056]our update on Page 8[/url][/b]. Thank you!
Self wrote on 2024-02-08 07:52:39:

@Self, please see our update on Page 8. Thank you!
Thank you for working so hard to fix the issue with the Adobe ads! I hope you're able to find a fix quickly now that you know the cause. I really appreciate your team's dedication ^.^
Thank you for working so hard to fix the issue with the Adobe ads! I hope you're able to find a fix quickly now that you know the cause. I really appreciate your team's dedication ^.^
Hi there! Call me Nadir! She/they
Add me on Xanje
Add me on Pixel Cat's End
Add me on Lorwolf
Adobe has indeed been VERY aggressive with it's advertising lately. I'd say it's nearly every other ad i get on FB nowadays. I think they're doing this because of the pushback due to their new AI features... but that's speculation.

Echoing what others are saying: THANK YOU as always, dear Devs. ♥
Adobe has indeed been VERY aggressive with it's advertising lately. I'd say it's nearly every other ad i get on FB nowadays. I think they're doing this because of the pushback due to their new AI features... but that's speculation.

Echoing what others are saying: THANK YOU as always, dear Devs. ♥
Does an ad extending if you hover your mouse over it count? because thats what this Sensodyne ad does '-' [img]https://i.postimg.cc/QtFZR8H3/2024-02-08-0n5-Kleki.png[/img] It extends into a full on video square I couldn't get an inspect image >:T I'll see if i can if it shows up again
Does an ad extending if you hover your mouse over it count? because thats what this Sensodyne ad does '-'

2024-02-08-0n5-Kleki.png

It extends into a full on video square

I couldn't get an inspect image >:T I'll see if i can if it shows up again
I’d love if you stopped by!
Hatchery
Art Shop
@KarrotTop, correct, that counts as an unwanted ad behavior. Please send what you can to tech@thehiveworks.com. Thank you!
@KarrotTop, correct, that counts as an unwanted ad behavior. Please send what you can to tech@thehiveworks.com. Thank you!
Thanks for the update, Devs!
Thanks for the update, Devs!
H605BRf.png
Thanks for all your hard work on this, FR Staff <3 you guys rock and we love you <3
Thanks for all your hard work on this, FR Staff <3 you guys rock and we love you <3
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
even though it Does affect me, i will not let it come between me and my dragons lol, just another day on the internet to me, yes it is frustrating but life itself is frustrating, but we keep going !!!! ty for the update on the matter !!!!
even though it Does affect me, i will not let it come between me and my dragons lol, just another day on the internet to me, yes it is frustrating but life itself is frustrating, but we keep going !!!! ty for the update on the matter !!!!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20