Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Striation Laboratories
1 2 3
I didn't even notice that gradient!! (maybe I won't look for another dragon hehe) Thanks for the awesome skin (and moth solidarity) :DDD
I didn't even notice that gradient!! (maybe I won't look for another dragon hehe) Thanks for the awesome skin (and moth solidarity) :DDD
GtVFZUI.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91758913][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/917590/91758913_350.png[/img][/url] I found a perfect dragon for the skin already <3
91758913_350.png

I found a perfect dragon for the skin already <3
@BarracudaCultist That looks incredible!!! That primary matches PERFECTLY. Thank you for sharing!!!
@BarracudaCultist That looks incredible!!! That primary matches PERFECTLY. Thank you for sharing!!!
dxxTHL0.png __ Striation
They/She
FR+3
The Lightning Farm
Skins and Accents
@midnightgarden @BrutusCourt @smoomer @Coffeedrip @mxbird @Zukohere @OlderThanBones @countbugula

Reminder ping to send payment (750g) for a copy of Migrations, either via 1-Way CR or PMs! A few have prepaid, but I do not have enough to pay for blueprints yet to get the skin into queue. If you are no longer interested, that is totally fine-- just let me know so I can remove you from my pinglist and move on to the next person!
@midnightgarden @BrutusCourt @smoomer @Coffeedrip @mxbird @Zukohere @OlderThanBones @countbugula

Reminder ping to send payment (750g) for a copy of Migrations, either via 1-Way CR or PMs! A few have prepaid, but I do not have enough to pay for blueprints yet to get the skin into queue. If you are no longer interested, that is totally fine-- just let me know so I can remove you from my pinglist and move on to the next person!
dxxTHL0.png __ Striation
They/She
FR+3
The Lightning Farm
Skins and Accents
will be sending that over in a day or two!
will be sending that over in a day or two!
69513212.png call me summer!
she/her | 21 | FR+0
@smoomer No problem, thanks for the update!
@smoomer No problem, thanks for the update!
dxxTHL0.png __ Striation
They/She
FR+3
The Lightning Farm
Skins and Accents
Updates! Second run is submitted and now in queue. Third run still has [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ubH-BmVxkFalkeuvx2p_eE9OZh6ufdCjNWJZaZkZkEQ/edit#gid=0]a few spaces left[/url] if anyone is interested. There's enough to cover the blueprint if prepaid, so I will begin collecting payment for that run soon. As interest has slowed, I will be shelving the skin after this third run, but leave an interest check open for people to sign up for going forward. [item=Skin: Migrations]
Updates! Second run is submitted and now in queue.

Third run still has a few spaces left if anyone is interested. There's enough to cover the blueprint if prepaid, so I will begin collecting payment for that run soon. As interest has slowed, I will be shelving the skin after this third run, but leave an interest check open for people to sign up for going forward.

Skin: Migrations
dxxTHL0.png __ Striation
They/She
FR+3
The Lightning Farm
Skins and Accents
@Watercolour @PolarisFox @MasakiSaphir @beskad @LadyVesta @andersbegabt @noddddd There is now just enough people signed up to cover preorders- please send payment for the third run of Migrations, either via PM or 1-Way CR! [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1]
@Watercolour @PolarisFox @MasakiSaphir @beskad @LadyVesta @andersbegabt @noddddd

There is now just enough people signed up to cover preorders- please send payment for the third run of Migrations, either via PM or 1-Way CR!
dxxTHL0.png __ Striation
They/She
FR+3
The Lightning Farm
Skins and Accents
Third run is submitted and now in queue, and with that Migrations is shelved (but with an interest check open, in case anyone wants it later on). I will have a few extra copies after the last run that will be available for purchase at 750G.

Thanks everyone for your interest!
Third run is submitted and now in queue, and with that Migrations is shelved (but with an interest check open, in case anyone wants it later on). I will have a few extra copies after the last run that will be available for purchase at 750G.

Thanks everyone for your interest!
dxxTHL0.png __ Striation
They/She
FR+3
The Lightning Farm
Skins and Accents
1 2 3