Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Plague Nests Available (Open)
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 38 39
@Nimuex

Sure, I’ll be happy to reserve two nests for thy Valentine Hatch! I counted the days and you are correct on the nesting date of the 9th, nest on that date and they’ll be right on schedule for a Valentine Hatch. I’ll go ahead and put you on the reservation list then :3
@Nimuex

Sure, I’ll be happy to reserve two nests for thy Valentine Hatch! I counted the days and you are correct on the nesting date of the 9th, nest on that date and they’ll be right on schedule for a Valentine Hatch. I’ll go ahead and put you on the reservation list then :3
giphy.gif
Thank you so so much! And thanks for checking on the math for me, haha x3. I always second guess myself on that. <33
Thank you so so much! And thanks for checking on the math for me, haha x3. I always second guess myself on that. <33
fb6cf21846f622d29e98e4d7d2ac5621ee867a62.pnghgSImLd.gif
Two nests remaining for Valentine Hatches! Reserve today!
Note: My occupied nest will be cleared from eggs on Feb 8th so it will be open.
Two nests remaining for Valentine Hatches! Reserve today!
Note: My occupied nest will be cleared from eggs on Feb 8th so it will be open.
giphy.gif
@Infinity12356 interested in a plague nest !
@Infinity12356 interested in a plague nest !
@booty

Is this for a Valentine Hatch or just a regular nesting? If regular, you can send your pair whenever ready :3
@booty

Is this for a Valentine Hatch or just a regular nesting? If regular, you can send your pair whenever ready :3
giphy.gif
@Infinity12356 a regular one is a-okay!!!! sending them over
@Infinity12356 a regular one is a-okay!!!! sending them over
@booty

Both of your unnamed dragons have given birth to 2 eggs! They’ll hatch on Sunday, February 11th :3
@booty

Both of your unnamed dragons have given birth to 2 eggs! They’ll hatch on Sunday, February 11th :3
giphy.gif
@Nimuex

Just a friendly reminder that your reservation of two nests for the goal of a Valentine Hatch is tomorrow (Friday). Please be sure that your desired pairs are ready and prepared for tomorrow’s nesting :3

For Everyone Else:

Last chance to snatch the last nest for Valentine Hatch! Only one available! If no reservations are made, I shall use the spot myself Mwahahahaha >:D
@Nimuex

Just a friendly reminder that your reservation of two nests for the goal of a Valentine Hatch is tomorrow (Friday). Please be sure that your desired pairs are ready and prepared for tomorrow’s nesting :3

For Everyone Else:

Last chance to snatch the last nest for Valentine Hatch! Only one available! If no reservations are made, I shall use the spot myself Mwahahahaha >:D
giphy.gif
@Nimuex

Arietis and Barbie (love that name) have given birth to 3 eggs whereas uh… Mogwai and Harlequin gave birth to… one… egg… I don’t think they were feeling the Valentine Spirit which is unfortunate cuz making all those heart cutouts and spreading them on the nests took time to do *pout pout*

In hindsight, my own pair wasn’t feel it either with two eggs so.. can’t win them all ig lol either way, we are on the road for the Valentine Hatch on the 14th of Wednesday :D
@Nimuex

Arietis and Barbie (love that name) have given birth to 3 eggs whereas uh… Mogwai and Harlequin gave birth to… one… egg… I don’t think they were feeling the Valentine Spirit which is unfortunate cuz making all those heart cutouts and spreading them on the nests took time to do *pout pout*

In hindsight, my own pair wasn’t feel it either with two eggs so.. can’t win them all ig lol either way, we are on the road for the Valentine Hatch on the 14th of Wednesday :D
giphy.gif
Three nests are now available for nesting!
Three nests are now available for nesting!
giphy.gif
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 38 39