Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Plague Nests Available (Open)
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 40 41
Two nests now available for nesting!
Two nests now available for nesting!
giphy.gif
Gonna send over another 2 pairs for nesting please ^^
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
[quote name="Mirna" date="2024-01-31 07:46:32" ] Gonna send over another 2 pairs for nesting please ^^ [/quote] Sounds good Everyone else: One Nest still available
Mirna wrote on 2024-01-31 07:46:32:

Sounds good

Everyone else: One Nest still available
giphy.gif
@Infinity12356
Thanks for nesting and delivery again! I apologize for a bit of delay but I can pick up the last Crossroads after training and hibernating another pair tonight. I fell so far behind this week that the trainable adults are building up. ^^;;;
@Infinity12356
Thanks for nesting and delivery again! I apologize for a bit of delay but I can pick up the last Crossroads after training and hibernating another pair tonight. I fell so far behind this week that the trainable adults are building up. ^^;;;
Three Nature eggs with pale yellow sprouting tops sitting on a gold-lined leaf bed against a green background. 3XiDjku.pngxORoftk.png
@NerdMom

No worries at all, I’ll keep the babies company until you are able to receive them :3

@NerdMom

No worries at all, I’ll keep the babies company until you are able to receive them :3

giphy.gif
@Mirna

Amberwave and Ondal have given birth to 5 eggs! Been awhile since a visiting pair laid 5 with me so that must mean that they absolutely loved the nest that I provided XD Lakkam and Vendicci, on the other hand, gave birth to 3 eggs.. I don’t think they liked my nest as much. Nonetheless, you have a great haul of hatchlings coming your way on Monday, February 5th!
@Mirna

Amberwave and Ondal have given birth to 5 eggs! Been awhile since a visiting pair laid 5 with me so that must mean that they absolutely loved the nest that I provided XD Lakkam and Vendicci, on the other hand, gave birth to 3 eggs.. I don’t think they liked my nest as much. Nonetheless, you have a great haul of hatchlings coming your way on Monday, February 5th!
giphy.gif
Woot thank you! \o/
Woot thank you! \o/
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
Im going send one set of guys to you
Im going send one set of guys to you
XJepHlH.png DOAI BRAINROT [ID LOVE TO TELL YOU MORE!] Orange_Button_2.png rix3ppo.png
Pgv53XB_d.png
5hF3FGk.png
tDeKDnH.png
@fearlord

Vincent and Clyde have given birth to 4 eggs! They’ll hatch on the same day as the others, Monday, February 5th :3
@fearlord

Vincent and Clyde have given birth to 4 eggs! They’ll hatch on the same day as the others, Monday, February 5th :3
giphy.gif
Hello again, friend! Do you think I might be able to reserve two nests for Valentine's? Meaning the nests would be made on the 9th, I think. I'd be willing to send a tip <3
Hello again, friend! Do you think I might be able to reserve two nests for Valentine's? Meaning the nests would be made on the 9th, I think. I'd be willing to send a tip <3
fb6cf21846f622d29e98e4d7d2ac5621ee867a62.pnghgSImLd.gif
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 40 41