Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | TinkerBee's Lore shop stories
1 2 3 4 5 6
@YanoraTheran [center] [b]Yaremka[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/678430/67842905_350.png[/img] [/center] *Peace. Quiet. The gentle thumping of her mothers heartbeat just outside of her egg.* Yaremka grows inside her egg without a care in the world. Oh, how quickly that all changed. Finally old enough to crack through her shell, she calls out into the abyss before her. Listening, waiting to hear her parents call back to her, but she was met with nothing more than silence. The darkness around her seemed endless, her calls echo through the cold water again, desperately calling out for her parents. *Nothing.* Eventually, hunger drives her out of the safety of the small nook in the rocky ocean floor her egg rested in. She hesitates at the entrance of the small nook. It looked so peaceful out there, almost as if the Tidelord himself was inviting her out for a swim...she couldn't have been more wrong. As she leaves the nook, she is instantly swept into a powerful current, it throws her like a ragdoll through the water. She desperately tries to swim out of it, but in a state of pure panic she is unable to. She cries out for help, her parents, anyone who could pull her from the churning, angry water. She can't tell which way is up or down, pain throbs through her as she crashes into what must be the ocean floor. Jagged rocks slice her wings, fins, and face. [b]SLAM![/b] Suddenly everything goes black... She awakes to a throbbing headache, her body aches as she lifts herself on shaking wings. The sand on the shore under her irritates the cuts and scrapes all over her from the rocks. The sky above her is dark, the sounds of waves crashing, strange creatures calling in the lush green forest ahead of her. Strange animals scream and call, seemingly all around her. She turns to head back to the sea, but as she watches the waves crash before her, she finds herself frozen in fear. The sea calls to her, but she can't bring herself to get back in the water. Instead, she finds a large mangrove to hide under the roots of as shelter for the rest of the night. The shallow, cool water brought her some comfort, however she still has a hesitation to it, a new found fear of the water making her sleep restlessly. She found herself unable to return to the sea, oh but how she wishes she did. She didn't know what territory was, let alone understand that she was in another dragons territory. When the clan found her hunting on their land, they charged her. She narrowly escaped with her life. Every time she was safe, they would find her again. This terrifying game of chase went on for a few short months until finally the leader of the clan had enough. He sent out a few of his best hunters to catch her. They dragged her back to the heart of their territory. She tried to explain she didn't understand what a 'territory' was or how she was intruding on their 'hunting grounds'. But they wanted no part of her excuses. The Imperial, who was much larger than her had his guards bound her in chains, leaving her in a small cave while they decide a suitable punishment. There wasn't a single kind dragon in this clan. They all growled or hissed if she tried so speak as they walked by. Night after night she struggled against the chains. The clan began to ignore her, aside from tossing in the occasional half rotted or half eaten fish. Over the coming days, she feared the worst, but it was worse than she could imagine. The occasional fish got fewer and farther between. Were they forgetting about her, or [i]starving her on purpose as punishment[/i]? She shuddered at the thought, the chains digging into her scales. No, [i]no![/i]. She refuses to die here! She waited until the hunting party left one morning, knowing that most of the guards go with them. She summoned every ounce of strength she has left as she thrashes against the chains. The sound of metal snapping was music to her ears as she broke free enough to make a break for it. Though she couldn't open her wings enough to take flight, she could run along the ground to the only place they couldn't follow, the sea. Those in the clan that hadn't gone on the hunt with the other desperately try to catch her, but by the time they get to the shore line, she is well below the surface. She just keeps diving, as fast as she can to the deepest part she can get to, which she now knows as Leviathan Trench. She his here for days. However the days turned into weeks. In this time, as she hid in the dark she heard something. Something coming into the cave she hid in. She wasn't going to be anyone's prisoner, never again. She flares her venomous spines and lets out a low, rumbling growl as an Abyssal Bard swims into the cave humming to herself and picking the strings on a strange instrument. This strange creature spots her bring scales in the darkness of the cave quickly. The creature ignores Yaremka's warnings, and approaches. Backed into a corner she lashes out, snapping at the creature, whos hand only just got out of the way of her jaws as they clamped shut. Over the coming weeks, this creature, which she come to know as Willow seemed to adopt her, bringing her food and singing her songs from the mouth of the cave. Willow cares deeply for Yaremka, however Yaremka still can't bring herself to trust the creature. When Yaremka first met Tea, she nearly killed him. The strange, bold dragon swam right into the cave as if he owned the place. Yaremka had heard him coming, and was preparred to attack the moment he looked at her, yet she finds herself frozen. This is the first dragon she had seen since she was attacked. Why can't she move? Why can't she speak?? Panic takes over her as she stares at this strange dragon. Tea cautiously called out, “Hello? Are you okay?”. The other dragon gave no response, only stared at him. “I’m not going to hurt you, it’s alright. What’s your name?” “...Yaremka,” she replied after a moment. “Yarenka, I think I can help you, if you want. There’s somewhere I know that’s safer than here, though I guess that’s not saying much.” Yarmka stayed quiet for a while, still shaking. Eventually, she nodded, and Tea flashed a toothy smile. “Great, follow me!” he smiles, leading her back to the clan...
@YanoraTheran
Yaremka

67842905_350.png

*Peace. Quiet. The gentle thumping of her mothers heartbeat just outside of her egg.* Yaremka grows inside her egg without a care in the world. Oh, how quickly that all changed. Finally old enough to crack through her shell, she calls out into the abyss before her. Listening, waiting to hear her parents call back to her, but she was met with nothing more than silence. The darkness around her seemed endless, her calls echo through the cold water again, desperately calling out for her parents. *Nothing.*

Eventually, hunger drives her out of the safety of the small nook in the rocky ocean floor her egg rested in. She hesitates at the entrance of the small nook. It looked so peaceful out there, almost as if the Tidelord himself was inviting her out for a swim...she couldn't have been more wrong.

As she leaves the nook, she is instantly swept into a powerful current, it throws her like a ragdoll through the water. She desperately tries to swim out of it, but in a state of pure panic she is unable to. She cries out for help, her parents, anyone who could pull her from the churning, angry water. She can't tell which way is up or down, pain throbs through her as she crashes into what must be the ocean floor. Jagged rocks slice her wings, fins, and face.
SLAM!
Suddenly everything goes black...

She awakes to a throbbing headache, her body aches as she lifts herself on shaking wings. The sand on the shore under her irritates the cuts and scrapes all over her from the rocks. The sky above her is dark, the sounds of waves crashing, strange creatures calling in the lush green forest ahead of her. Strange animals scream and call, seemingly all around her. She turns to head back to the sea, but as she watches the waves crash before her, she finds herself frozen in fear. The sea calls to her, but she can't bring herself to get back in the water. Instead, she finds a large mangrove to hide under the roots of as shelter for the rest of the night. The shallow, cool water brought her some comfort, however she still has a hesitation to it, a new found fear of the water making her sleep restlessly.

She found herself unable to return to the sea, oh but how she wishes she did. She didn't know what territory was, let alone understand that she was in another dragons territory. When the clan found her hunting on their land, they charged her. She narrowly escaped with her life. Every time she was safe, they would find her again. This terrifying game of chase went on for a few short months until finally the leader of the clan had enough. He sent out a few of his best hunters to catch her. They dragged her back to the heart of their territory. She tried to explain she didn't understand what a 'territory' was or how she was intruding on their 'hunting grounds'. But they wanted no part of her excuses. The Imperial, who was much larger than her had his guards bound her in chains, leaving her in a small cave while they decide a suitable punishment. There wasn't a single kind dragon in this clan. They all growled or hissed if she tried so speak as they walked by.

Night after night she struggled against the chains. The clan began to ignore her, aside from tossing in the occasional half rotted or half eaten fish. Over the coming days, she feared the worst, but it was worse than she could imagine. The occasional fish got fewer and farther between. Were they forgetting about her, or starving her on purpose as punishment? She shuddered at the thought, the chains digging into her scales. No, no!. She refuses to die here! She waited until the hunting party left one morning, knowing that most of the guards go with them. She summoned every ounce of strength she has left as she thrashes against the chains. The sound of metal snapping was music to her ears as she broke free enough to make a break for it. Though she couldn't open her wings enough to take flight, she could run along the ground to the only place they couldn't follow, the sea.

Those in the clan that hadn't gone on the hunt with the other desperately try to catch her, but by the time they get to the shore line, she is well below the surface. She just keeps diving, as fast as she can to the deepest part she can get to, which she now knows as Leviathan Trench.

She his here for days. However the days turned into weeks. In this time, as she hid in the dark she heard something. Something coming into the cave she hid in. She wasn't going to be anyone's prisoner, never again. She flares her venomous spines and lets out a low, rumbling growl as an Abyssal Bard swims into the cave humming to herself and picking the strings on a strange instrument. This strange creature spots her bring scales in the darkness of the cave quickly. The creature ignores Yaremka's warnings, and approaches. Backed into a corner she lashes out, snapping at the creature, whos hand only just got out of the way of her jaws as they clamped shut. Over the coming weeks, this creature, which she come to know as Willow seemed to adopt her, bringing her food and singing her songs from the mouth of the cave. Willow cares deeply for Yaremka, however Yaremka still can't bring herself to trust the creature.

When Yaremka first met Tea, she nearly killed him. The strange, bold dragon swam right into the cave as if he owned the place. Yaremka had heard him coming, and was preparred to attack the moment he looked at her, yet she finds herself frozen. This is the first dragon she had seen since she was attacked. Why can't she move? Why can't she speak?? Panic takes over her as she stares at this strange dragon.

Tea cautiously called out, “Hello? Are you okay?”.
The other dragon gave no response, only stared at him.
“I’m not going to hurt you, it’s alright. What’s your name?”
“...Yaremka,” she replied after a moment.
“Yarenka, I think I can help you, if you want. There’s somewhere I know that’s safer than here, though I guess that’s not saying much.”
Yarmka stayed quiet for a while, still shaking. Eventually, she nodded, and Tea flashed a toothy smile.
“Great, follow me!” he smiles, leading her back to the clan...
DPHAeaM.png
@catmushroom11 [center] [b]Renewal[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/900435/90043477_350.png[/img] [/center] Listen...do you hear that? The sweet song of birds. Dragonets laughing and playing. Open your wings, let the breeze catch your wings. Look around, the spring breathes life back into the world. We must enjoy and rejoice for a time of year like this. Let the breeze and warmth of spring melt away all of the pain and worries you carry. ----------- Renewal smiles, watching the sun rise on the first day of spring. His eyes scan the horizon. Where is she? The strange coatl that carries the spring breeze in her wings, melts the snow of winter with the warmth from her smile, breathing life back into the frozen world with the love from her heart. He had never seen anything like her. He finds himself reminiscing, thinking back on the first time he had seen her... He was young, still seen as a dragonet by most of the adults of his clan. One sleepless night, he sat under a large willow tree, his wings wrapped around him to fend off the cool winter air. 'Spring will be here soon...' he thought to himself. He chuckles at the irony. The strange Coatl seemed to just appear, bringing in a warm spring breeze with her. He was amazed, taken aback by her beauty and grace. She jumped as he stands to greet her when she lands. "Oh, apologies I didn't mean to wake you." The coatl chirps. She speaks with the accent all Coatls carry, but it is music to his ears. "You didn't wake me...not that I would have minded anyways." The two gaze at one another for a moment before the Coatl shakes herself out of it. A warm breeze seems to come from her wings as she does. "Are you day dreaming again, dear?" His memory fades as he comes back to reality, the Coatl who he now knows as '[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90026462]Spring[/url]' landing in front of him. A smile grows across his face. "Darling, every day with you is a dream." Renewal wraps spring in his wings, and draws her close to his chest. "Are you ready?" He asks, watching the sun starting to peak over the horizon. "Always." She smiles, taking into the air as she playfully pushes him back to get a head start. The two fly together, bringing in the spring season together as they have have every spring since they had met. He doesn't really know if she gave him the power to do so, or if he was just born with it. Regardless, the deities themself seemed to have brough the two together.
@catmushroom11
Renewal

90043477_350.png
Listen...do you hear that? The sweet song of birds. Dragonets laughing and playing. Open your wings, let the breeze catch your wings. Look around, the spring breathes life back into the world. We must enjoy and rejoice for a time of year like this. Let the breeze and warmth of spring melt away all of the pain and worries you carry.

Renewal smiles, watching the sun rise on the first day of spring. His eyes scan the horizon. Where is she? The strange coatl that carries the spring breeze in her wings, melts the snow of winter with the warmth from her smile, breathing life back into the frozen world with the love from her heart. He had never seen anything like her. He finds himself reminiscing, thinking back on the first time he had seen her...

He was young, still seen as a dragonet by most of the adults of his clan. One sleepless night, he sat under a large willow tree, his wings wrapped around him to fend off the cool winter air. 'Spring will be here soon...' he thought to himself. He chuckles at the irony. The strange Coatl seemed to just appear, bringing in a warm spring breeze with her. He was amazed, taken aback by her beauty and grace. She jumped as he stands to greet her when she lands. "Oh, apologies I didn't mean to wake you." The coatl chirps. She speaks with the accent all Coatls carry, but it is music to his ears. "You didn't wake me...not that I would have minded anyways." The two gaze at one another for a moment before the Coatl shakes herself out of it. A warm breeze seems to come from her wings as she does.

"Are you day dreaming again, dear?" His memory fades as he comes back to reality, the Coatl who he now knows as 'Spring' landing in front of him. A smile grows across his face. "Darling, every day with you is a dream." Renewal wraps spring in his wings, and draws her close to his chest. "Are you ready?" He asks, watching the sun starting to peak over the horizon. "Always." She smiles, taking into the air as she playfully pushes him back to get a head start.

The two fly together, bringing in the spring season together as they have have every spring since they had met. He doesn't really know if she gave him the power to do so, or if he was just born with it. Regardless, the deities themself seemed to have brough the two together.
DPHAeaM.png
@TinkerBee Hello! Thank you for the lore!! It's great. One thing I noticed as I was reading was that I messed up the gender of the actual dragons. Do you think it matters if I change it or do you think me changing the pronouns and genders messes up the storyline a bit? I put an edited version quote down below if you have time I'd love if you read through and told me whether or not it changed the effect of the story, if I should leave it, or change some of the story. Thank you though this lore was great, and this was my mistake. [quote name="TinkerBee" date="2024-02-02 13:40:56" ] Listen...do you hear that? The sweet song of birds. Dragonets laughing and playing. Open your wings, let the breeze catch your wings. Look around, the spring breathes life back into the world. We must enjoy and rejoice for a time of year like this. Let the breeze and warmth of spring melt away all of the pain and worries you carry. ----------- Renewal smiles, watching the sun rise on the first day of spring. Her eyes scan the horizon. Where is he? The strange coatl that carries the spring breeze in his wings, melts the snow of winter with the warmth from his smile, breathing life back into the frozen world with the love from his heart. She had never seen anything like him. She finds herself reminiscing, thinking back on the first time she had seen him... She was young, still seen as a dragonet by most of the adults of his clan. One sleepless night, she sat under a large willow tree, her wings wrapped around her to fend off the cool winter air. 'Spring will be here soon...' she thought to herself. She chuckles at the irony. The strange Coatl seemed to just appear, bringing in a warm spring breeze with him. She was amazed, taken aback by her beauty and grace. He jumped as she stands to greet him when he lands. "Oh, apologies I didn't mean to wake you." The coatl chirps. He speaks with the accent all Coatls carry, but it is music to her ears. "You didn't wake me...not that I would have minded anyways." The two gaze at one another for a moment before the Coatl shakes himself out of it. A warm breeze seems to come from his wings as he does. "Are you day dreaming again, dear?" Her memory fades as she comes back to reality, the Coatl who she now knows as '[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90026462]Spring[/url]' lands in front of her. A smile grows across her face. "Darling, every day with you is a dream." Renewal wraps Spring in her wings, and draws her close to her chest. "Are you ready?" She asks, watching the sun starting to peak over the horizon. "Always." He smiles, taking into the air as he playfully pushes her back to get a head start. The two fly together, bringing in the spring season together as they have have every spring since they had met. She doesn't really know if he gave her the power to do so, or if she was just born with it. Regardless, the deities themself seemed to have brought the two together. [/quote]
@TinkerBee
Hello!

Thank you for the lore!! It's great. One thing I noticed as I was reading was that I messed up the gender of the actual dragons. Do you think it matters if I change it or do you think me changing the pronouns and genders messes up the storyline a bit?

I put an edited version quote down below if you have time I'd love if you read through and told me whether or not it changed the effect of the story, if I should leave it, or change some of the story.

Thank you though this lore was great, and this was my mistake.

TinkerBee wrote on 2024-02-02 13:40:56:

Listen...do you hear that? The sweet song of birds. Dragonets laughing and playing. Open your wings, let the breeze catch your wings. Look around, the spring breathes life back into the world. We must enjoy and rejoice for a time of year like this. Let the breeze and warmth of spring melt away all of the pain and worries you carry.

Renewal smiles, watching the sun rise on the first day of spring. Her eyes scan the horizon. Where is he? The strange coatl that carries the spring breeze in his wings, melts the snow of winter with the warmth from his smile, breathing life back into the frozen world with the love from his heart. She had never seen anything like him. She finds herself reminiscing, thinking back on the first time she had seen him...

She was young, still seen as a dragonet by most of the adults of his clan. One sleepless night, she sat under a large willow tree, her wings wrapped around her to fend off the cool winter air. 'Spring will be here soon...' she thought to herself. She chuckles at the irony. The strange Coatl seemed to just appear, bringing in a warm spring breeze with him. She was amazed, taken aback by her beauty and grace. He jumped as she stands to greet him when he lands. "Oh, apologies I didn't mean to wake you." The coatl chirps. He speaks with the accent all Coatls carry, but it is music to her ears. "You didn't wake me...not that I would have minded anyways." The two gaze at one another for a moment before the Coatl shakes himself out of it. A warm breeze seems to come from his wings as he does.

"Are you day dreaming again, dear?" Her memory fades as she comes back to reality, the Coatl who she now knows as 'Spring' lands in front of her. A smile grows across her face. "Darling, every day with you is a dream." Renewal wraps Spring in her wings, and draws her close to her chest. "Are you ready?" She asks, watching the sun starting to peak over the horizon. "Always." He smiles, taking into the air as he playfully pushes her back to get a head start.

The two fly together, bringing in the spring season together as they have have every spring since they had met. She doesn't really know if he gave her the power to do so, or if she was just born with it. Regardless, the deities themself seemed to have brought the two together.
//Wishlist//Oddjobs(Store)//Evergreen Hatchery//
My art comm/dump/storage website//

I take random hiatuses year-round(mostly during breaks). I am on more often than not though. So feel free to still be in contact and interact with me.
fyu120w.png
v09Qm6B.png
@Catmushroom11
I do apologize! I seen you had referred to Renewal as 'he' when you requested it, so I just assumed that is how you rathered she be addressed. However I dont think it changes the story, you are welcome to change it!
@Catmushroom11
I do apologize! I seen you had referred to Renewal as 'he' when you requested it, so I just assumed that is how you rathered she be addressed. However I dont think it changes the story, you are welcome to change it!
DPHAeaM.png
@1R0Nx [center][b][size=4]Krisvan[/size][/b][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62318294][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/623183/62318294_350.png[/img][/url][/center] "Krisvan!" Soh growls, his fathers shouts echo through his mind as his younger brother pins him against the grass again. "Get off the grass! You are TWICE his size and yet he beats you every time?!" Soh stands over Krisvan, disdain across his face. His younger brother, Jayle, stands up as well, catching his breath. "I am sorry father," Krisvan says between breathes. "I will do better." Krisvan drops his head to avoid his father hateful gaze. "Again." His father growls sternly. The two brothers circle one another, Jayle lunges forward, pinning him again... Krisvan stirs awake, he is an adult back in his quiet home. The bed of wildflowers embrace him as he stretches and stands. "You were talking in your sleep again." Magnolia says softly. "Was I?" Krisvan laughs awkwardly. Magnolia smiles as he tries to comfort Krisvan. "You were talking about your father again." Magnolia says as he sits in the grass in front of Krisvan. Krisvan's gaze drops, "I..." his voice fades as he his mind wanders. "Did you know I am from the Emperor's Wake. Back before the Emperor rose, that field was a huge and beautiful field that was home to some of the most beautiful flowers I had ever seen. The life that called the field home was incredible. Yet all my family cared about was fighting and training. My brothers and sisters tried to let me win sometimes, but I would get distracted by the life around me so easily, they had no choice but to win our sparring matches or our father would know they were going easy on me." His mind wanders back to his early days. "My father believed in the old ways of the Wildclaw, where everything centered on fighting and brute strength. I vowed as I grew that fighting would never everything. Violence would never dictate my life again." He smiles as he looks over his 'garden' a large collection of wildflowers he and Magnolia care for. "I was exiled for my love of life over fighting. As much as I miss my mother and siblings, I wouldn't trade this life for the world." He smiles as he runs his claws over the delicate petals. Magnolia smiles as well, "Well, we are glad you joined us here."
@1R0Nx

Krisvan
62318294_350.png

"Krisvan!" Soh growls, his fathers shouts echo through his mind as his younger brother pins him against the grass again. "Get off the grass! You are TWICE his size and yet he beats you every time?!" Soh stands over Krisvan, disdain across his face. His younger brother, Jayle, stands up as well, catching his breath. "I am sorry father," Krisvan says between breathes. "I will do better." Krisvan drops his head to avoid his father hateful gaze. "Again." His father growls sternly. The two brothers circle one another, Jayle lunges forward, pinning him again...

Krisvan stirs awake, he is an adult back in his quiet home. The bed of wildflowers embrace him as he stretches and stands. "You were talking in your sleep again." Magnolia says softly. "Was I?" Krisvan laughs awkwardly. Magnolia smiles as he tries to comfort Krisvan. "You were talking about your father again." Magnolia says as he sits in the grass in front of Krisvan. Krisvan's gaze drops, "I..." his voice fades as he his mind wanders. "Did you know I am from the Emperor's Wake. Back before the Emperor rose, that field was a huge and beautiful field that was home to some of the most beautiful flowers I had ever seen. The life that called the field home was incredible. Yet all my family cared about was fighting and training. My brothers and sisters tried to let me win sometimes, but I would get distracted by the life around me so easily, they had no choice but to win our sparring matches or our father would know they were going easy on me." His mind wanders back to his early days. "My father believed in the old ways of the Wildclaw, where everything centered on fighting and brute strength. I vowed as I grew that fighting would never everything. Violence would never dictate my life again." He smiles as he looks over his 'garden' a large collection of wildflowers he and Magnolia care for. "I was exiled for my love of life over fighting. As much as I miss my mother and siblings, I wouldn't trade this life for the world." He smiles as he runs his claws over the delicate petals. Magnolia smiles as well, "Well, we are glad you joined us here."
DPHAeaM.png
[quote name="TinkerBee" date="2024-02-03 21:24:45" ] @Catmushroom11 I do apologize! I seen you had referred to Renewal as 'he' when you requested it, so I just assumed that is how you rathered she be addressed. However I dont think it changes the story, you are welcome to change it! [/quote] NO worries that was my bad and I didn't pay attention, sorry about that.
TinkerBee wrote on 2024-02-03 21:24:45:
@Catmushroom11
NO worries that was my bad and I didn't pay attention, sorry about that.
//Wishlist//Oddjobs(Store)//Evergreen Hatchery//
My art comm/dump/storage website//

I take random hiatuses year-round(mostly during breaks). I am on more often than not though. So feel free to still be in contact and interact with me.
fyu120w.png
v09Qm6B.png
1 2 3 4 5 6