Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | The quest for the Mary Sue FR dragon
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18
As The Creator, she is the mother of all G1 eggs

and she can speak all the draconian and non-draconian languages
As The Creator, she is the mother of all G1 eggs

and she can speak all the draconian and non-draconian languages
She has a tragic backstory where, because she is too beautiful for this ugly world, she ends up becoming (one part of) an Emperor, but the tears of the deities (all 11 of them) bring her back to life.
She has a tragic backstory where, because she is too beautiful for this ugly world, she ends up becoming (one part of) an Emperor, but the tears of the deities (all 11 of them) bring her back to life.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
[quote name="@astrojelly" date="2024-02-02 22:32:44" ] Hi my name is TheCreator Dark'ness Dementia Robin nax and I have long Robin hair (that’s how I got my name) with Cyan streaks and white tips that reaches my mid-back and icy blue eyes like limpid tears and a lot of people tell me I look like Lightweaver (AN: if u don’t know who she is get da heck out of here!). I’m not related to Luminax but I wish I was because he’s a major freaking hottie. I’m a vampire but my teeth are straight and white. I have blue skin . I’m also a mage, and I go to a magic school called bogwarts in starfall isles where I’m in the seventh year (I’m 17 days old). I’m a goth (in case you couldn’t tell) and I wear mostly black. I love Hot Topic and I buy all my clothes from there. For example today I was wearing a raven woodguard with matching lace around it and an echo eater tasset, vintage starsilk socks and black aviator boots. I was wearing black lipstick, white foundation, black eyeliner and red eye shadow. I was walking outside bogwarts. It was snowing and raining so there was no sun, which I was very happy about. A lot of plentifuls stared at me. I put up my middle claw at them. [/quote] what an absolute [s]blessing[/s] curse this was thank you despite having an inexhaustible [s]goffik[/s] wardrobe and apparently more money than god, she's [i]super[/i] duper humble. Like, the most humblest dragon you've ever met. She's always giving handfuls of coins to adorable little baby beggars. In fact, she once gave a handful of coins to an extra super adorable baby beggar who turned out to be a disguised spirit that gave her a magic bracelet for being so humble and charitable, which she always keeps with her to remember how humble and charitable she is. Despite what the preps and haters in the comments may say, she actually does have a flaw. She's soooo clumsy! She even tripped and fell on Jimmy.
@astrojelly wrote on 2024-02-02 22:32:44:
Hi my name is TheCreator Dark'ness Dementia Robin nax and I have long Robin hair (that’s how I got my name) with Cyan streaks and white tips that reaches my mid-back and icy blue eyes like limpid tears and a lot of people tell me I look like Lightweaver (AN: if u don’t know who she is get da heck out of here!). I’m not related to Luminax but I wish I was because he’s a major freaking hottie. I’m a vampire but my teeth are straight and white. I have blue skin . I’m also a mage, and I go to a magic school called bogwarts in starfall isles where I’m in the seventh year (I’m 17 days old). I’m a goth (in case you couldn’t tell) and I wear mostly black. I love Hot Topic and I buy all my clothes from there. For example today I was wearing a raven woodguard with matching lace around it and an echo eater tasset, vintage starsilk socks and black aviator boots. I was wearing black lipstick, white foundation, black eyeliner and red eye shadow. I was walking outside bogwarts. It was snowing and raining so there was no sun, which I was very happy about. A lot of plentifuls stared at me. I put up my middle claw at them.

what an absolute blessing curse this was thank you

despite having an inexhaustible goffik wardrobe and apparently more money than god, she's super duper humble. Like, the most humblest dragon you've ever met. She's always giving handfuls of coins to adorable little baby beggars. In fact, she once gave a handful of coins to an extra super adorable baby beggar who turned out to be a disguised spirit that gave her a magic bracelet for being so humble and charitable, which she always keeps with her to remember how humble and charitable she is.

Despite what the preps and haters in the comments may say, she actually does have a flaw. She's soooo clumsy! She even tripped and fell on Jimmy.
cL9yafY.gif
[quote name="MysticMeat" date="2024-02-03 04:39:45" ] One of her rivals should be based off of the hypothetical author's school bully. [/quote] OMG YOU’RE RIGHT your brain is so big I vote f pearlcatcher since theyre the preppiest breed and pearlcatchers naturally think they’re better than everyone else, so despite TheCreator being all breeds and elements this pc regularly talks down to her and treats her as a fashion don’t [s]bonus points if her name is mallory and she has a pink sparkly knife im still haunted by that[/s]
MysticMeat wrote on 2024-02-03 04:39:45:
One of her rivals should be based off of the hypothetical author's school bully.
OMG YOU’RE RIGHT your brain is so big

I vote f pearlcatcher since theyre the preppiest breed and pearlcatchers naturally think they’re better than everyone else, so despite TheCreator being all breeds and elements this pc regularly talks down to her and treats her as a fashion don’t

bonus points if her name is mallory and she has a pink sparkly knife im still haunted by that
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
whats a mary sue, nobody uses a consistent definition

shes friends with literally everyone and and also made of the shade and also created sornieth secretly.
whats a mary sue, nobody uses a consistent definition

shes friends with literally everyone and and also made of the shade and also created sornieth secretly.

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
OH WAIT she can also turn into an alicorn whenever the heck she wants bc she's special
She can 1 hit kill everything and she never misses
Because she was bullied for looking different she studied super hard so now she knows everything
OH WAIT she can also turn into an alicorn whenever the heck she wants bc she's special
She can 1 hit kill everything and she never misses
Because she was bullied for looking different she studied super hard so now she knows everything
Alina
She/They/Saturn/Space
Previously Oakensleaf
FR +3
ROm4zxj.png l6nCFA8.png
[quote name="ViridisDeas" date="2024-02-03 05:42:43" ] Channeled the sparklecat era and drew this in MS Paint [img]https://imgur.com/cQvU9Ud.png[/img] I bet she has edgy/quirky animation memes about her [/quote] wait perfect idea I know how to make an animaton meme. i can do that. maybe... i havent kept up on the animation meme lore what is the oldest, edgiest meme i can make on The Creator....
ViridisDeas wrote on 2024-02-03 05:42:43:
Channeled the sparklecat era and drew this in MS Paint
cQvU9Ud.png
I bet she has edgy/quirky animation memes about her
wait perfect idea
I know how to make an animaton meme. i can do that. maybe...

i havent kept up on the animation meme lore
what is the oldest, edgiest meme i can make on The Creator....
74580052.png
84589772.png
MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
@SillyFilly
Karma, Copycat, Burnt Rice, Pork Soda, I can't decide, Lavender Town, Insanity for some ideas?
@SillyFilly
Karma, Copycat, Burnt Rice, Pork Soda, I can't decide, Lavender Town, Insanity for some ideas?
Marshmallow says hi
[quote name="@ViridisDeas" date="2024-02-03 16:07:53" ] @/SillyFilly Karma, Copycat, Burnt Rice, Pork Soda, I can't decide, Lavender Town, Insanity for some ideas? [/quote] thank you so much [emoji=firework size=1] I think I'll do the Karma meme.... thecreator has an enemy named thedestroyer that is literally her but red and Evil edit: on impulse i bought myself thedestroyer because. idk i just want thedestroyer in my possession. not an Exact copycat of thecreator because wasp instead of starmap and xyz instead of xyx but its Fine- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92687568][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/926876/92687568_350.png[/img][/url]
@ViridisDeas wrote on 2024-02-03 16:07:53:
@/SillyFilly
thank you so much I think I'll do the Karma meme....

thecreator has an enemy named thedestroyer that is literally her but red and Evil

edit: on impulse i bought myself thedestroyer because. idk i just want thedestroyer in my possession. not an Exact copycat of thecreator because wasp instead of starmap and xyz instead of xyx but its Fine-
92687568_350.png
74580052.png
84589772.png
MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
@SillyFilly It's her edgy evil counterpart! [emoji=heart size=1]
@SillyFilly It's her edgy evil counterpart!
Marshmallow says hi
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18