Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Are skins actually sold on marketplace?
I've just realized that I've never seen the tab have anything on it despite checking it every once in a while.

https://www1.flightrising.com/market/treasure/skins

I've looked plenty but this section is always empty; are any actually sold, or is this tab a placeholder?
I've just realized that I've never seen the tab have anything on it despite checking it every once in a while.

https://www1.flightrising.com/market/treasure/skins

I've looked plenty but this section is always empty; are any actually sold, or is this tab a placeholder?
@beansalad Not anymore. Festival skins used to be sold there before they were moved to the Grand Exchange. And a long time ago there were gem skins for sale but they were retired.
So nothing is sold there at the moment. The tab hasn't been removed yet just in case FR decides to do something with it in the future.
@beansalad Not anymore. Festival skins used to be sold there before they were moved to the Grand Exchange. And a long time ago there were gem skins for sale but they were retired.
So nothing is sold there at the moment. The tab hasn't been removed yet just in case FR decides to do something with it in the future.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
And years ago there used to be skins for sale in the Gem marketplace.

Still on the hunt for those old skins! XD
And years ago there used to be skins for sale in the Gem marketplace.

Still on the hunt for those old skins! XD
sAhQN8T.png1c269cdf42db7da4517ef214bf24f65e1fab3421.png 79bdf3e03f26ca763990aa3f58ff36a432f37c6b.pngfyRIUHP.png
@lonin actually, festival skins rings a bell from when I first joined!

@HawkstarTheking ah, I see! Also we coincidentally both have 163 dragons right now lol
@lonin actually, festival skins rings a bell from when I first joined!

@HawkstarTheking ah, I see! Also we coincidentally both have 163 dragons right now lol
@beansalad
Yeah! XD

hahaha, what where the odds of that! XD
@beansalad
Yeah! XD

hahaha, what where the odds of that! XD
sAhQN8T.png1c269cdf42db7da4517ef214bf24f65e1fab3421.png 79bdf3e03f26ca763990aa3f58ff36a432f37c6b.pngfyRIUHP.png