Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | gene location? (aberration sludge)
hey! i have been looking to acquire aberration gene: sludge however none are available on the market, and when i look up location it says available in baldwin at lv21. however i don't see it at all? just regular sludge. can someone help me figure out where this is so I can get it? or if anyone has it for sale also i'm looking to purchase one.
hey! i have been looking to acquire aberration gene: sludge however none are available on the market, and when i look up location it says available in baldwin at lv21. however i don't see it at all? just regular sludge. can someone help me figure out where this is so I can get it? or if anyone has it for sale also i'm looking to purchase one.
VfGAPqc.png
I9hbwAP.png
@ItsArashi did you check the right page? the Game Database page for Aberration Sludge specifically lists it as obtainable from Glass & Gloss by trading in the Modern version.
@ItsArashi did you check the right page? the Game Database page for Aberration Sludge specifically lists it as obtainable from Glass & Gloss by trading in the Modern version.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
you know what I totally didn't!! thank you so much!!
you know what I totally didn't!! thank you so much!!
VfGAPqc.png
I9hbwAP.png