Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Selling Oldies + Others (6 digits, G1s)
1 2 3
@/BeingOfSalt Sounds good!
@/BeingOfSalt Sounds good!
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc...ccccccccc...Inkpot Accent Shop

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
Be formless. Shapeless, like water. //
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink Just out of curiosity, How much were you thinking of for the Gaoler? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/418215][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/4183/418215_350.png[/img][/url]
@Ink
Just out of curiosity, How much were you thinking of for the Gaoler?

418215_350.png
@gardenparty I'm not sure! I would need to do some research on what unbred 6's are going for but I'd say probably on the mid-high range of whatever that happens to be, on account of her colors and being 2nd gen/progen offspring.

You're welcome to toss an offer out there, I'm just having a hard time tracking down any recent comparable sales.
@gardenparty I'm not sure! I would need to do some research on what unbred 6's are going for but I'd say probably on the mid-high range of whatever that happens to be, on account of her colors and being 2nd gen/progen offspring.

You're welcome to toss an offer out there, I'm just having a hard time tracking down any recent comparable sales.
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink

Selling off things to get the gems. I think I can probably do 4kg.
@Ink

Selling off things to get the gems. I think I can probably do 4kg.
Golly, oldie prices have changed xD I can offer 2kg for Tempo? [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/771481][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/7715/771481_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Golly, oldie prices have changed xD I can offer 2kg for Tempo?
771481_350.png
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
@Malachite I could meet you in the middle at 2400g if that works for you? I'm also willing to do 2k and the rest in eggs, retired fest items, etc. Looks like I missed items between Flameforger's Festival 2022 and Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2023 most recently. Edit; on the offchance you have any of these I'd accept them as payment as well: [item=soft pink wing silks] [item=scene: redrock cove] [item=soft pink silk scarf]
@Malachite I could meet you in the middle at 2400g if that works for you? I'm also willing to do 2k and the rest in eggs, retired fest items, etc.

Looks like I missed items between Flameforger's Festival 2022 and Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2023 most recently.

Edit; on the offchance you have any of these I'd accept them as payment as well:

Soft Pink Wing Silks Scene: Redrock Cove Soft Pink Silk Scarf

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink

If you'd like pure gems, wait a week and I should have 2400g for you. Wait two weeks, and I should have all 2800g for you.

Otherwise, I can offer an Unhatched Nocturne Egg (LAH is 225g at the moment) and I can grind for a Redrock Cove scene (I wanted to grind for some orcas anyway lol). If you wanted the vista for Redrock Cove, I have two of those on hand, though?
I'm rather surprised that I don't have either of the silk apparel that you're looking for. I have quite the sea of apparel xD
@Ink

If you'd like pure gems, wait a week and I should have 2400g for you. Wait two weeks, and I should have all 2800g for you.

Otherwise, I can offer an Unhatched Nocturne Egg (LAH is 225g at the moment) and I can grind for a Redrock Cove scene (I wanted to grind for some orcas anyway lol). If you wanted the vista for Redrock Cove, I have two of those on hand, though?
I'm rather surprised that I don't have either of the silk apparel that you're looking for. I have quite the sea of apparel xD
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
@Malachite I can do 2k, a noc egg, and a Redrock Vista + scene if that works for you.

I've been grinding for all three for months now, it's kind of amazing how I haven't seen any of them. The RNG is a cruel mistress, RIP.
@Malachite I can do 2k, a noc egg, and a Redrock Vista + scene if that works for you.

I've been grinding for all three for months now, it's kind of amazing how I haven't seen any of them. The RNG is a cruel mistress, RIP.

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink

That works for me! I'll get started on grinding for a Redrock scene. Between you grinding and me grinding, we'll get that scene! XD

I definitely agree that RNG is a cruel mistress, though. I've been trying to snag the Rocs from Harpy's Roost ever since they released. I've gotten 1 Crowned Roc to show for my efforts in all that time lol

EDIT Feb 10, 2024: I got another Redrock Cove vista lol Still no orcas or scene.
@Ink

That works for me! I'll get started on grinding for a Redrock scene. Between you grinding and me grinding, we'll get that scene! XD

I definitely agree that RNG is a cruel mistress, though. I've been trying to snag the Rocs from Harpy's Roost ever since they released. I've gotten 1 Crowned Roc to show for my efforts in all that time lol

EDIT Feb 10, 2024: I got another Redrock Cove vista lol Still no orcas or scene.
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
@ink
aa elise is very pretty! would you do 4.2kg for her? c:
@ink
aa elise is very pretty! would you do 4.2kg for her? c:

pings r always ok :)
forum games; main dragons are first two tabs or either lair or hibden
1 2 3