Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | characters you HC as neurodivergent
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
You can't tell me Scout doesn't have some form of attention deficit. Look at him. [img]https://miro.medium.com/v2/resize:fit:1358/0*QMIT59P12igbNf3o.jpg[/img] My guess is ADHD or the like.
You can't tell me Scout doesn't have some form of attention deficit. Look at him.
0*QMIT59P12igbNf3o.jpg
My guess is ADHD or the like.
7zcCDc4.png
Karl Heisenberg: NPD, possible ASPD, possible Intermittent explosive disorder, anxiety and depression, not necessarily autism but some form of sensory processing disorder which is why he rarely takes off his coat as it grounds him.
Karl Heisenberg: NPD, possible ASPD, possible Intermittent explosive disorder, anxiety and depression, not necessarily autism but some form of sensory processing disorder which is why he rarely takes off his coat as it grounds him.
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
at this point, i feel like this one is barely even a headcanon, but al-haitham (genshin impact) is certainly autistic in my heart LOL.
at this point, i feel like this one is barely even a headcanon, but al-haitham (genshin impact) is certainly autistic in my heart LOL.
53e4b19a250ace574720d588c94e67b5f6b56313.png
hoo boy. :3
  • lillie pokemon. pokemon is full of neurodivergent characters but in particular yeah she's autism
  • in a similar vein mafuyu asahina from project sekai. really project sekai ALSO has a lot of characters who are probably neurodivergent but mafuyu in particular is like "damn she's just like me (or atleast me from like 2 years ago) fr"
  • speaking of proseka. shiho hinomori. i actually don't even like shiho that much as of right now (though take that w/ a grain of salt bc i still haven't read most of leo/need's key event stories) but she definitely has the vibe at points
  • a third series with an insane amount of neurodivergent characters! the difference is that beyblade, particularly the original, doesn't realize it just made a neurodivergent guy sometimes which leads to them dropping the ball hard. anyway kai hiwatari is autism bc i said so and also just look at him in v-force. g-rev sucked his autism (and character development) out with a straw though... tragic!
  • speaking of g-rev and also beyblade writers not realizing they just made a neurodivergent guy, brooklyn is literally just autistic but alas the writers act like he's basically the devil for it. i could go on an entire rant abt brooklyn and i think i started writing that in the bio for my fandragon of him but i never finished it oops. anyway he is Also just like me from like 2 years ago fr. literally he did nothing wrong methinks /hj "what about the black hole" i would maybe have done that too if i could have you ever been severely depressed and going through gifted kid burnout.
fun fact there are also characters i specifically think are neurotypical because i hate them but obviously that is not what this thread is about. so that is a topic for another time i guess. also if by chance there are any other beyblade fans who may see this thread let's take ibuprofen talk about funny little neurodivergent guys together
hoo boy. :3
  • lillie pokemon. pokemon is full of neurodivergent characters but in particular yeah she's autism
  • in a similar vein mafuyu asahina from project sekai. really project sekai ALSO has a lot of characters who are probably neurodivergent but mafuyu in particular is like "damn she's just like me (or atleast me from like 2 years ago) fr"
  • speaking of proseka. shiho hinomori. i actually don't even like shiho that much as of right now (though take that w/ a grain of salt bc i still haven't read most of leo/need's key event stories) but she definitely has the vibe at points
  • a third series with an insane amount of neurodivergent characters! the difference is that beyblade, particularly the original, doesn't realize it just made a neurodivergent guy sometimes which leads to them dropping the ball hard. anyway kai hiwatari is autism bc i said so and also just look at him in v-force. g-rev sucked his autism (and character development) out with a straw though... tragic!
  • speaking of g-rev and also beyblade writers not realizing they just made a neurodivergent guy, brooklyn is literally just autistic but alas the writers act like he's basically the devil for it. i could go on an entire rant abt brooklyn and i think i started writing that in the bio for my fandragon of him but i never finished it oops. anyway he is Also just like me from like 2 years ago fr. literally he did nothing wrong methinks /hj "what about the black hole" i would maybe have done that too if i could have you ever been severely depressed and going through gifted kid burnout.
fun fact there are also characters i specifically think are neurotypical because i hate them but obviously that is not what this thread is about. so that is a topic for another time i guess. also if by chance there are any other beyblade fans who may see this thread let's take ibuprofen talk about funny little neurodivergent guys together
30-50 feral bogs
I’m reading the Mashle manga, and you cannot tell me that Mash is not autistic/autistic-coded. He is obsessed with cream puffs to the point that that is the only thing he eats, has little to no facial expressions, has a monotone/apathetic voice, is blunt with zero filter, and struggles with studying/academics.
I’m reading the Mashle manga, and you cannot tell me that Mash is not autistic/autistic-coded. He is obsessed with cream puffs to the point that that is the only thing he eats, has little to no facial expressions, has a monotone/apathetic voice, is blunt with zero filter, and struggles with studying/academics.
fced41bdccad1a8c5ef3e9ae0635f4b0a7267717.gif
really any character that i remotely end up liking becomes autistic. one in particular though that i've seen soome people also hc is diamonds droog...yes im just using forum threads to talk about homestuck i must apologize u.u regardless though... his constant need to stay fancily dressed at all times, monotone voice and face, seemingly short temper whenever things don't go his way (that's implied at least), and a bunch more that i could list-- how could someone NOT see him as such? though maybe its also because i'm projecting onto him [emoji=guardian tongue size=1] [img]https://file.garden/ZR8zoXeuqFVzWPh2/00833.png[/img]
really any character that i remotely end up liking becomes autistic. one in particular though that i've seen soome people also hc is diamonds droog...yes im just using forum threads to talk about homestuck i must apologize u.u

regardless though... his constant need to stay fancily dressed at all times, monotone voice and face, seemingly short temper whenever things don't go his way (that's implied at least), and a bunch more that i could list-- how could someone NOT see him as such? though maybe its also because i'm projecting onto him

00833.png
let's be real like all of my fave characters get hit with the neurodivergency beam

gojo satoru jjk is audhd...to me... geto suguru jjk is also autistic and i will die on that hill

data star trek is like. yeah. thats the autism experience™ and i think tom paris star trek is adhd- to me his story reads v much as the Undiagnosed and Unsupported ND childhood experience
let's be real like all of my fave characters get hit with the neurodivergency beam

gojo satoru jjk is audhd...to me... geto suguru jjk is also autistic and i will die on that hill

data star trek is like. yeah. thats the autism experience™ and i think tom paris star trek is adhd- to me his story reads v much as the Undiagnosed and Unsupported ND childhood experience
83025255p.png
jA5A7gu.png
h8O0jfR.png
Pgv53XB.png
3I473vH.png
woVoZAh.png
rUoKR6y.png
cZONpfv.png
plague.gif
-N from Pokemon as autistic, as several people have stated.
-N from Murder Drones, totally AuDHD
-Cyn from Murder Drones, autistic
-As that one guy said, Futaba Sakura and Yusuke Kitagawa (Persona 5) give off autism vibes. As a bonus, Futaba's english VA (Erica Lindbeck) stated that she attempted to portray Futaba as being on the spectrum.
-Ryuji kind of gives me ADHD vibes
-I think Luz ToH canonically has ADHD
-Not sure what the Collector ToH is but he's not neurotypical

And then this one is a lot more of a personal headcanon, but Akechi was literally masking his absolutely feral personality behind a composed demeanor the entire game. He is my evil autism representation.
-N from Pokemon as autistic, as several people have stated.
-N from Murder Drones, totally AuDHD
-Cyn from Murder Drones, autistic
-As that one guy said, Futaba Sakura and Yusuke Kitagawa (Persona 5) give off autism vibes. As a bonus, Futaba's english VA (Erica Lindbeck) stated that she attempted to portray Futaba as being on the spectrum.
-Ryuji kind of gives me ADHD vibes
-I think Luz ToH canonically has ADHD
-Not sure what the Collector ToH is but he's not neurotypical

And then this one is a lot more of a personal headcanon, but Akechi was literally masking his absolutely feral personality behind a composed demeanor the entire game. He is my evil autism representation.
KNiDL_Star_Rod_sprite.png 7nrEOpT.png
bYt72YT.png
Zn1clbn.png
9vwqdfK.png
tyEuRXe.png
9R2Unq1.png
CeZAyqc.png
lA1sWNh.png
Collector of gen 1 aethers, imperial enjoyer, old dragon admirer, sprite/nymph adorer
KNiDL_Star_Rod_icon.png
Might be a stretch here but for some reason I get the vibe that Blitzø might be just a tad?
Might be a stretch here but for some reason I get the vibe that Blitzø might be just a tad?
I hc Vanellope from Wreck-It Ralph with tourettes, her glitching reminds me so much of tics! There are almost no characters out there I can relate to when it comes to my diagnosis, and the worst part is that representation is usually NOT good for me because seeing other people with tics can make my own worse. Vanellope's glitching is similar enough to tics that I can relate to her, while also not triggering my tics! So she feels really special to me <3 [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/21/07/61/210761cebcc1c2c73d521337321c4142.gif[/img]
I hc Vanellope from Wreck-It Ralph with tourettes, her glitching reminds me so much of tics!

There are almost no characters out there I can relate to when it comes to my diagnosis, and the worst part is that representation is usually NOT good for me because seeing other people with tics can make my own worse. Vanellope's glitching is similar enough to tics that I can relate to her, while also not triggering my tics! So she feels really special to me <3

210761cebcc1c2c73d521337321c4142.gif
5409.png bDmZHbw.png
Soloee
windiishe/her
cs dv
Idk what I'm doing ~
a129Nss.png
NJY6F8t.png
IrrC5OJ.png
8094.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9