Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | characters you HC as neurodivergent
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
1. Shen Yuan (SVSSS)
2. Narancia (JJBA)
3. Indrid Cold (TAZ)
1. Shen Yuan (SVSSS)
2. Narancia (JJBA)
3. Indrid Cold (TAZ)
[quote name="HydraSplatling" date="2024-02-07 14:05:15" ] in a Discord server I'm in, we communally put together this image of characters that some of the members HC as autistic. it's amazing. (the background is a red TBH creature photoshopped over the sky.) [img]https://imgur.com/4bhdLFN.png[/img] [/quote] neuvillette should join them hes got mega autism
HydraSplatling wrote on 2024-02-07 14:05:15:
in a Discord server I'm in, we communally put together this image of characters that some of the members HC as autistic. it's amazing.
(the background is a red TBH creature photoshopped over the sky.)

4bhdLFN.png
neuvillette should join them hes got mega autism
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
RAZOR from genshin impact! 100% autistic just like me fr fr

Edit:
Me controlling the urge to stim reading this thread. I'm at school, gotta act normal XD
RAZOR from genshin impact! 100% autistic just like me fr fr

Edit:
Me controlling the urge to stim reading this thread. I'm at school, gotta act normal XD
4a2744d6b4934111e957b300f23248cda6829e55.png Feel free to ping me whenever!
Eosphoros collects likes!
Please be kind, and remember...
ALWAYS DRINK WATER
wwwwww 92n1dwB.png
G8AyR6r.png
WXBzxw1.gif
J7D1quC.png
[quote name="mistywolf96" date="2023-06-21 17:02:00" ] @Amieg everyone from genshin has autism it came free with their announcement trailer /j [/quote]
mistywolf96 wrote on 2023-06-21 17:02:00:
@Amieg everyone from genshin has autism it came free with their announcement trailer /j
4a2744d6b4934111e957b300f23248cda6829e55.png Feel free to ping me whenever!
Eosphoros collects likes!
Please be kind, and remember...
ALWAYS DRINK WATER
wwwwww 92n1dwB.png
G8AyR6r.png
WXBzxw1.gif
J7D1quC.png
It's a very long reach, but Baldi being neurodivergent coded has been a long running headcanon of mine. He's sensitive to loud sounds, has difficulty with subjects other than his chosen interest in mathematics (Classic Remastered Basement), and because many people initially found him off-putting when he hadn't really done anything of note, I imagined he'd have difficulty in social situations. Not that it bothers him c: he's a happy go-lucky fella

And, of course, Data and Spock! This needs no explanation
It's a very long reach, but Baldi being neurodivergent coded has been a long running headcanon of mine. He's sensitive to loud sounds, has difficulty with subjects other than his chosen interest in mathematics (Classic Remastered Basement), and because many people initially found him off-putting when he hadn't really done anything of note, I imagined he'd have difficulty in social situations. Not that it bothers him c: he's a happy go-lucky fella

And, of course, Data and Spock! This needs no explanation
7naJZM8.gif

"Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations" - ST:TOS S3E5
Trekkie & Baldi's Basics Enthusiast | He/They | FRT +3 (GMT -4:00)
tyEuRXe.png.jpg U9LN0Un.jpg kdxdYDq.png.jpg YMPbu9R.png
7naJZM8.gif
Lucifer from Hazbin Hotel gives me big ADHD vibes
He's currently my favorite character and I also have ADHD so I might just be throwing my ADHD onto him but idk
He's a goofball that does like a million miles a hour sometimes
Lucifer from Hazbin Hotel gives me big ADHD vibes
He's currently my favorite character and I also have ADHD so I might just be throwing my ADHD onto him but idk
He's a goofball that does like a million miles a hour sometimes
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png tqGkHih.png
5DjYECS.png
ratchet from transformers is autistic. sorry i dont make the rules
ratchet from transformers is autistic. sorry i dont make the rules
lily from identity V
lily from identity V
UXZITgr.pnggC4M6ke.pngbYt72YT.pngY3tHz6g.pngmlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.pngrix3ppo.pngnoHmDvU.png
Estinien from FFXIV is The Most ADHD man in that game, and I say this because he has the most obvious and absolute Worst case of RSD known to Eorzea. Like you mean to tell me that instead of talking with a friend of 10 years that has always been patient and gracious with him, he instead just ran away and made everything increasingly stressful to where that friend had to corner him to get his act together....because it's implied he was afraid of repercussions for actions he didn't even really do? Conflict avoidance isn't inherently RSD, but "running half way across the world and constantly moving while swearing to never step back in Ishgard" falls into that extreme category that says to me that he's got that. He's probably also autistic given the lack of socialization and only having 1 friend over the course of 10 years along with his hyperfocus into the revenge stuff and when that was done he just....kinda stagnated until finding a new thing to focus on, which has proven to be travel. I even write him with tics, like picking at scars on his hands constantly. But honestly, the ADHD stuff informs my writing of him the most because I don't really vibe with the read that NTs have of him being just...an insensitive jerk for his actions post HVW.

Ysayle is probably also autistic. I don't really see ADHD as much, but autistic - especially on a "she's been masking for so long she doesn't even realize it" level - vibes with her. I write her as being really into history and she can just info dump for hours about Dravanian history specifically, and the best way you can catch her attention is by starting some discussion about cultural material in that region. Also there is definitely some disconnect she has with the idea of being associated with the mortals of the region - especially Ishgardians and Coerthans - and it just feels very fitting for her to be that way. The very strong moral compass, everything about her campaign as Iceheart...like, she's autistic. Utterly autistic.
Estinien from FFXIV is The Most ADHD man in that game, and I say this because he has the most obvious and absolute Worst case of RSD known to Eorzea. Like you mean to tell me that instead of talking with a friend of 10 years that has always been patient and gracious with him, he instead just ran away and made everything increasingly stressful to where that friend had to corner him to get his act together....because it's implied he was afraid of repercussions for actions he didn't even really do? Conflict avoidance isn't inherently RSD, but "running half way across the world and constantly moving while swearing to never step back in Ishgard" falls into that extreme category that says to me that he's got that. He's probably also autistic given the lack of socialization and only having 1 friend over the course of 10 years along with his hyperfocus into the revenge stuff and when that was done he just....kinda stagnated until finding a new thing to focus on, which has proven to be travel. I even write him with tics, like picking at scars on his hands constantly. But honestly, the ADHD stuff informs my writing of him the most because I don't really vibe with the read that NTs have of him being just...an insensitive jerk for his actions post HVW.

Ysayle is probably also autistic. I don't really see ADHD as much, but autistic - especially on a "she's been masking for so long she doesn't even realize it" level - vibes with her. I write her as being really into history and she can just info dump for hours about Dravanian history specifically, and the best way you can catch her attention is by starting some discussion about cultural material in that region. Also there is definitely some disconnect she has with the idea of being associated with the mortals of the region - especially Ishgardians and Coerthans - and it just feels very fitting for her to be that way. The very strong moral compass, everything about her campaign as Iceheart...like, she's autistic. Utterly autistic.
Flight Rising Time +3/ESTNo Roleplay - not my thing here, not interested, too much rp related traumaMail okay - just don't be weird!Please ping
Mobile UserPC UserSemi-activeEnglish; I am cursed with monolinguism
Gender: ???Bisexual (pronouns: he/she, she/him, w/e)Sapphic (Sapphic flag)Polyamorous flag with the white triangle and yellow heart.
I think I posted here before but I've come back to say the main characters of Dungeon Meshi definitely. I don't think this needs explaining.
I think I posted here before but I've come back to say the main characters of Dungeon Meshi definitely. I don't think this needs explaining.
She/Her 24
Big Dragon Nerd
I only ever get obsessed with media that's at least 10 years old for some reason.
Artist and Writer
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9