Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | characters you HC as neurodivergent
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[quote name="mistywolf96" date="2023-06-21 17:02:00" ] @Amieg everyone from genshin has autism it came free with their announcement trailer /j [/quote] zhongli is liyue's most autistic soldier imo
mistywolf96 wrote on 2023-06-21 17:02:00:
@Amieg everyone from genshin has autism it came free with their announcement trailer /j
zhongli is liyue's most autistic soldier imo
Note: This is not a comprehensive list, I'm sure there's others that I can't think of right now.

Adding to the Genshin headcanons, I HC the Sumeru boys (Alhaitham, Kaveh, Tighnari, and Cyno) to all have autism. Kaveh could have ADHD too, not too sure on this. Also Albedo and Sucrose. Autism besties.

For Pokemon: I HC both Ingo and Emmet as autistic. N and Penny too. These are common headcanons, but they're headcanons nonetheless. I headcanon Nemona and Barry have ADHD too.

Others:
* Pearl (Splatoon) - ADHD
* Marina (Splatoon) - autistic
* Yu (Persona 4) - autistic (mainly applies to his anime version but it works for other versions too)
* Futaba (Persona 5) - autistic
* Yusuke (Persona 5) - autistic

edit: how could i forget. adhd volo (pokemon). cynthia's some flavor of ND too. that is all.
Note: This is not a comprehensive list, I'm sure there's others that I can't think of right now.

Adding to the Genshin headcanons, I HC the Sumeru boys (Alhaitham, Kaveh, Tighnari, and Cyno) to all have autism. Kaveh could have ADHD too, not too sure on this. Also Albedo and Sucrose. Autism besties.

For Pokemon: I HC both Ingo and Emmet as autistic. N and Penny too. These are common headcanons, but they're headcanons nonetheless. I headcanon Nemona and Barry have ADHD too.

Others:
* Pearl (Splatoon) - ADHD
* Marina (Splatoon) - autistic
* Yu (Persona 4) - autistic (mainly applies to his anime version but it works for other versions too)
* Futaba (Persona 5) - autistic
* Yusuke (Persona 5) - autistic

edit: how could i forget. adhd volo (pokemon). cynthia's some flavor of ND too. that is all.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Walnut Cookie and Bell Pepper Cookie from Cookir Run I've break are both autistic besties and nobody can convince me otherwise
Kris from Deltarune is 100% Autistic
And y'know what, Zuko from A:TLA still gives me big autism vibes
I also have some ADHD headcanons for other characters but I should probably be sleeping right now lol
Walnut Cookie and Bell Pepper Cookie from Cookir Run I've break are both autistic besties and nobody can convince me otherwise
Kris from Deltarune is 100% Autistic
And y'know what, Zuko from A:TLA still gives me big autism vibes
I also have some ADHD headcanons for other characters but I should probably be sleeping right now lol
Ap6eiOc.png
Yeah, Zuko is autistic to me
Sokka gives me adhd
Yeah, Zuko is autistic to me
Sokka gives me adhd

hatchery
about
__ 8b7ebf2a5c36f2f1595e1e348acc0a6dabf99826.png

coli teams 4 newbies!
oldies 4 sale
level 25 sales
[img]https://i.ibb.co/jTCXH74/Screenshot-202330623-1903492-40.png[/img] Skids and Swerve. They are both so ADHD to me. The Inattentive/Hyperactive duo we've always needed. How else do you think Skids picks up on a bunch of stuff? Hyperfocus.
Screenshot-202330623-1903492-40.png

Skids and Swerve. They are both so ADHD to me. The Inattentive/Hyperactive duo we've always needed. How else do you think Skids picks up on a bunch of stuff? Hyperfocus.
25762.png frame-0-delay-0-1s-1.png
[quote name="Krok" date="2023-06-23 16:14:30" ] [img]https://i.ibb.co/jTCXH74/Screenshot-202330623-1903492-40.png[/img] Skids and Swerve. They are both so ADHD to me. The Inattentive/Hyperactive duo we've always needed. How else do you think Skids picks up on a bunch of stuff? Hyperfocus. [/quote] OOOOOH YES you are so real for this. while on the topic of mtmte/ll nautica also gives me some autism vibes
Krok wrote on 2023-06-23 16:14:30:
Screenshot-202330623-1903492-40.png

Skids and Swerve. They are both so ADHD to me. The Inattentive/Hyperactive duo we've always needed. How else do you think Skids picks up on a bunch of stuff? Hyperfocus.

OOOOOH YES you are so real for this. while on the topic of mtmte/ll nautica also gives me some autism vibes
eESLWsA.gif finn + blurr | he/they/it | 15
neurodivergent (please use tonetags!)
i'll make this look nicer eventually.
it's a zero, NOT an O!
hatchery
art shop
skin shop
wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
Whiteout (Wings of Fire)- autistic. I see a lot of myself in her.
Moonwatcher (Wings of Fire)- autistic. I can’t explain this one, but I saw it as someone else’s headcanon somewhere, and I totally agree.
I probably have more, but I can’t think of anyone else right now.

Also, I love the fact that people have headcanoned Genshin characters as neurodivergent. I think it will forever change the way I view the characters in game.
Whiteout (Wings of Fire)- autistic. I see a lot of myself in her.
Moonwatcher (Wings of Fire)- autistic. I can’t explain this one, but I saw it as someone else’s headcanon somewhere, and I totally agree.
I probably have more, but I can’t think of anyone else right now.

Also, I love the fact that people have headcanoned Genshin characters as neurodivergent. I think it will forever change the way I view the characters in game.
cTrEW.gifmlHpBMC.png.XdKddgH.png.
cough cough all of my favs cough cough

i am a strong believer in miles edgeworth ace attorney autism. you could not sway me from this if you tried. it might as well be canon. i like projecting my autisms onto his autisms it's comforting

also there are so many yu-gi-oh characters with blatant turbo autism like yugi seto (king of the autisms ^_^) ryou jaden bastion. there's more i just can't think of many because my brain is like a fried egg. also this one's more headcanon but chazz is so nd to me in my mind only but that is mostly me projecting onto a guy i like
cough cough all of my favs cough cough

i am a strong believer in miles edgeworth ace attorney autism. you could not sway me from this if you tried. it might as well be canon. i like projecting my autisms onto his autisms it's comforting

also there are so many yu-gi-oh characters with blatant turbo autism like yugi seto (king of the autisms ^_^) ryou jaden bastion. there's more i just can't think of many because my brain is like a fried egg. also this one's more headcanon but chazz is so nd to me in my mind only but that is mostly me projecting onto a guy i like
CFgatl.gif Jonouchi.gif Kaiba2.gif Marik.gif
jackson or joey + he/him
audhd & fr time -1 & wishlist
yu-gi-oh fandragon project
Oh like ALL the YTTD characters. Especially Alice. Alice has ultra Autism, that's why I love him.

Also Naoto from Persona 4 has the same flavour of Autism I do which makes me very happy because I finally have a comparison other than Sheldon Cringelord Cooper
Oh like ALL the YTTD characters. Especially Alice. Alice has ultra Autism, that's why I love him.

Also Naoto from Persona 4 has the same flavour of Autism I do which makes me very happy because I finally have a comparison other than Sheldon Cringelord Cooper
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
i have a lot of neurodivergent headcanons, especially when it comes to genshin, seeing how many characters that game has lol

some of the headcanons i like the most though are:

. Tighnari [ GENSHIN ] - Autistic
. Ayato [ GENSHIN ] - Autistic
. Saw someone mention Zhongli being Autistic here and 100% agree
. Heizou [ GENSHIN ] - ADHD & Autism
. Dogma [ END ROLL ] - Autistic
. Kantera [ END ROLL ] - Autistic
. Jumin Han [ MYSTIC MESSENGER ] - Autistic
i have a lot of neurodivergent headcanons, especially when it comes to genshin, seeing how many characters that game has lol

some of the headcanons i like the most though are:

. Tighnari [ GENSHIN ] - Autistic
. Ayato [ GENSHIN ] - Autistic
. Saw someone mention Zhongli being Autistic here and 100% agree
. Heizou [ GENSHIN ] - ADHD & Autism
. Dogma [ END ROLL ] - Autistic
. Kantera [ END ROLL ] - Autistic
. Jumin Han [ MYSTIC MESSENGER ] - Autistic
ezgif-1-3b9d56bacd.gif ..SEVENPILLS
he/him . trans male . adult . aroace + bi
" Steadily my thoughts take hold of me
It's hard to stay awake or fall asleep