Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What got you into Flight Rising?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I saw people posting their dragons and thought it was a dragon-version Picrew (I still think so XD), I like Picrew so why not.
I saw people posting their dragons and thought it was a dragon-version Picrew (I still think so XD), I like Picrew so why not.
qwafQ0n.png
Discord friends kept posting about it and I thought it was interesting.
Discord friends kept posting about it and I thought it was interesting.
79659922.png come appreciate booger
he is the dragon of all time
J7D1quC.png
lAvpyOQ.pngxgrjPS4.png
i collect ghostly auras! Ghostly Aura
wings of fire friend group led me to yet another dragon obsession
wings of fire friend group led me to yet another dragon obsession
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
I was one of the ones who bought Neondragon's "How to Draw Dragons" art books from... Michael's or whatever, back in the day, and I followed them online. At some point I noticed they mentioned they were working on this site so I decided on a whim to join, but I was a bit too late to jump on any kickstarter stuff. Oh well. ^^"
I was one of the ones who bought Neondragon's "How to Draw Dragons" art books from... Michael's or whatever, back in the day, and I followed them online. At some point I noticed they mentioned they were working on this site so I decided on a whim to join, but I was a bit too late to jump on any kickstarter stuff. Oh well. ^^"
IBHeJ4u.png
found out about fr thru chicken smoothie… hopped over here and pretty much instantly fell in love. so much easier to navigate fr’s economy (granted, i understand trading is kind of… the point of cs…), easier to use apparel, the ability to breed, etc etc etc
also it seems that the player base here skews a little older than the cs player base, & i enjoyed that as well
found out about fr thru chicken smoothie… hopped over here and pretty much instantly fell in love. so much easier to navigate fr’s economy (granted, i understand trading is kind of… the point of cs…), easier to use apparel, the ability to breed, etc etc etc
also it seems that the player base here skews a little older than the cs player base, & i enjoyed that as well
SDMKiMj.gif i go by sav or sugar
she/her
| adult | +2 FR
PMC
| TH | accents
my lore archive
Originally found out about the game through a spore youtuber I used to watch who played the game, but didn't think much of it (probably because i was too young at that point to play).

I ended up stumbling on the game again through the sandsurge streams. After thinking about it for several weeks I decided to sign up in the hopes it might help me learn about selling stuff and economy. And since then I've been active daily!
Originally found out about the game through a spore youtuber I used to watch who played the game, but didn't think much of it (probably because i was too young at that point to play).

I ended up stumbling on the game again through the sandsurge streams. After thinking about it for several weeks I decided to sign up in the hopes it might help me learn about selling stuff and economy. And since then I've been active daily!
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
A friend named one of their dragons after an old internet alias of mine, and they showed it to me. I like dragons, I saw potential to make references... it went on from there.
A friend named one of their dragons after an old internet alias of mine, and they showed it to me. I like dragons, I saw potential to make references... it went on from there.
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
A meme from tumblr (not joking)
A meme from tumblr (not joking)
tumblr_o0esauQ9Hj1tfzajgo1_500.png
Been seeing it on my tumblr dashboard for ages (a lot of the big™ tumblrs like bunjywunjy are casual fans of it), but I was never really into the dragons themselves, ig? But then aethers got announced and it feels like they are catered to me specifically as a fan of moths and silly guys so I decided to finally join in on the fun.

It was also a time when I was getting mehh about Neopets as well, and FR filled the void nicely.
Been seeing it on my tumblr dashboard for ages (a lot of the big™ tumblrs like bunjywunjy are casual fans of it), but I was never really into the dragons themselves, ig? But then aethers got announced and it feels like they are catered to me specifically as a fan of moths and silly guys so I decided to finally join in on the fun.

It was also a time when I was getting mehh about Neopets as well, and FR filled the void nicely.
A tiny cat resting on books bigger than it, surrounded by magic swirls
tincture - fr +15
ey/em/eirs - pings OK
icon dragon

why are you highlighting this
A long long time ago when the site was still in its Kickstarter or Beta stage (?; presumably), I stumbled upon it because of NeonDragon (Undel) and I of course had no way of joining because I hadn't backed the Kickstarter nor did I know what that was tbh. Then in 2014 I revisited Flight Rising, also couldn't join because the registration window wasn't open and I got so mad I left again. In 2015 my friend notified me about the June registration window and I was like "OH MY GOd yes please, finally". So I've been here ever since
A long long time ago when the site was still in its Kickstarter or Beta stage (?; presumably), I stumbled upon it because of NeonDragon (Undel) and I of course had no way of joining because I hadn't backed the Kickstarter nor did I know what that was tbh. Then in 2014 I revisited Flight Rising, also couldn't join because the registration window wasn't open and I got so mad I left again. In 2015 my friend notified me about the June registration window and I was like "OH MY GOd yes please, finally". So I've been here ever since
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 3 4 5 6 7