Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What would your monolair be
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
Coatls although sadly I don't like the F pose as much.
Coatls although sadly I don't like the F pose as much.
wuvThtJ.png
It's a tough choice, but I'd probably have to pick either sandsurges or ridgebacks!
It's a tough choice, but I'd probably have to pick either sandsurges or ridgebacks!
lightning.gif x
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
Female Tundras.
Female Tundras.
60218142.png
Aberrations, no doubt
Aberrations, no doubt
Aethers! I'd probably make it a quest to draw each one their own skin! ^^
Aethers! I'd probably make it a quest to draw each one their own skin! ^^
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Art Shop
Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
__ LittleParade.gif _
Teehee... I'm already a sandie monolair and would never change but if I had to pick another I'd say abbies
Teehee... I'm already a sandie monolair and would never change but if I had to pick another I'd say abbies
nF6vUTl.gif
Monolair lol
I tried this once. For a while, my lair was on it's way to being a fae only lair because the female fae(yes, even with the neck)is one of my favorite poses. I mean, those wings, amirite? I even had lore ready to go for it but ultimately failed because female Skydancers exist and they ruined everything. My lair still has a hierarchy lore-wise, however. And the fae still rules the roost.
I tried this once. For a while, my lair was on it's way to being a fae only lair because the female fae(yes, even with the neck)is one of my favorite poses. I mean, those wings, amirite? I even had lore ready to go for it but ultimately failed because female Skydancers exist and they ruined everything. My lair still has a hierarchy lore-wise, however. And the fae still rules the roost.
shatterstone_smol_by_banjoker-dciyd3s.png
Probably either Obelisks or Aberrations.

I couldn't have a monolair, though.
Probably either Obelisks or Aberrations.

I couldn't have a monolair, though.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
It would be Skydancers for me, it almost is/was but I felt I had to have some shadow breeds represented so a few nocturnes and veilspun snuck in.
It would be Skydancers for me, it almost is/was but I felt I had to have some shadow breeds represented so a few nocturnes and veilspun snuck in.
ghostlightbar.png
Only from the darkness can you appreciate the dimmest light.
mirrors or banescales :>
mirrors or banescales :>
DRAGONS !
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12