Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 1500kt/1500g Furry Sketch Pages [closed]
1 2 3
@silverpelt60 First com is done. Feel free to send payment whenever you are ready.
@silverpelt60 First com is done. Feel free to send payment whenever you are ready.
Directory.png
First payment has just been sent! Here's the details for Salem:

I know these aren't colored, but here's the unwatermarked ref for him anyways, as I understand that the watermarks a lot of his art came with can make them kind of hard to see. The wings aren't optional, no matter what it might say.

Personality wise, this guy's a sleep deprived simp. He loves coffee and slashers waaay too much, but is generally amicable and friendly despite always looking like he's about to pass out. Sometimes he falls asleep on a table surrounded by people and it'll take one or two good "thumps" to wake him up. Has probably run into a wall at least once. One of my favorite pieces of him is actually another sketch page I got commissioned-- here it is if you need any ideas! It captures him really well.

When it comes to clothing, he usually just wears this shirt, but a couple of his pieces have a slight variation in his outfit by giving him a hoodie and stockings. I normally prefer the shirt with no stockings, but if you'd rather have variety I wouldn't mind if you used his alternate outfit for one or two sketches! ^^

As for props? Coffee usually works, a la this piece and this piece. You could also have him holding a Monster energy like he is here, BUT in that case I would like it to specifically be this flavor because that may or may not be the flavor I'm addicted to. He's also holding a phone in some of his art, but honestly you could take or leave that as I don't really care for it.

I hope that's enough to give you some ideas! Let me know if you want any pieces in particular unwatermarked to help you with his anatomy or something. Thanks again for taking on my commission! ^^
First payment has just been sent! Here's the details for Salem:

I know these aren't colored, but here's the unwatermarked ref for him anyways, as I understand that the watermarks a lot of his art came with can make them kind of hard to see. The wings aren't optional, no matter what it might say.

Personality wise, this guy's a sleep deprived simp. He loves coffee and slashers waaay too much, but is generally amicable and friendly despite always looking like he's about to pass out. Sometimes he falls asleep on a table surrounded by people and it'll take one or two good "thumps" to wake him up. Has probably run into a wall at least once. One of my favorite pieces of him is actually another sketch page I got commissioned-- here it is if you need any ideas! It captures him really well.

When it comes to clothing, he usually just wears this shirt, but a couple of his pieces have a slight variation in his outfit by giving him a hoodie and stockings. I normally prefer the shirt with no stockings, but if you'd rather have variety I wouldn't mind if you used his alternate outfit for one or two sketches! ^^

As for props? Coffee usually works, a la this piece and this piece. You could also have him holding a Monster energy like he is here, BUT in that case I would like it to specifically be this flavor because that may or may not be the flavor I'm addicted to. He's also holding a phone in some of his art, but honestly you could take or leave that as I don't really care for it.

I hope that's enough to give you some ideas! Let me know if you want any pieces in particular unwatermarked to help you with his anatomy or something. Thanks again for taking on my commission! ^^
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif plague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gif Rvkn9sD.png
@silverpelt60 [img]https://i.ibb.co/yVcgrr1/055-DA343-EF29-49-E8-91-E6-38784-CA5-D6-D2.png[/img] Thank you! Will start work on the next one soon!
@silverpelt60

055-DA343-EF29-49-E8-91-E6-38784-CA5-D6-D2.png

Thank you! Will start work on the next one soon!
Directory.png
1 2 3