Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 1500kt/1500g Furry Sketch Pages [closed]
1 2 3
[b]My Status: ONLINE, will reply asap[/b] [b]Shop Status: CLOSED - Ask for Ping[/b] Selling sketches for furry/anthro characters. SIX SKETCHES PER PAGE, Two full body, and four half bodies. Please provide a ref of the character as well as refs for any clothes or props. If you have specific poses in mind that is very helpful, otherwise give me a description of the character's personality and I will try to match some poses to it. [b]Price: 1500[emoji=gem size=1] || 1500k [emoji=treasure size=1][/b] Payment should be made after the page is sketched but before the file is sent. [quote=Examples] [img]https://i.ibb.co/wQ0Xyqb/A2-E7-DE1-C-7-BD7-4-B0-B-B062-607-B9-F53-E973.png[/img] [/quote] [quote=SLOTS] 1. Closed 2. Closed 3. closed [/quote] [quote=pinglist] [/quote] [quote=Finished Pieces] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3310300/2#post_56072654]1[/url], [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3310300/3#post_56092392]2[/url] [/quote]
My Status: ONLINE, will reply asap
Shop Status: CLOSED - Ask for Ping
Selling sketches for furry/anthro characters. SIX SKETCHES PER PAGE, Two full body, and four half bodies.

Please provide a ref of the character as well as refs for any clothes or props. If you have specific poses in mind that is very helpful, otherwise give me a description of the character's personality and I will try to match some poses to it.

Price: 1500 || 1500k
Payment should be made after the page is sketched but before the file is sent.

Examples wrote:
A2-E7-DE1-C-7-BD7-4-B0-B-B062-607-B9-F53-E973.png

SLOTS wrote:
1. Closed
2. Closed
3. closed
pinglist wrote:
Finished Pieces wrote:
1, 2
Directory.png
@masqueOFmacabre
Oooo I'd be very interested in getting one of my guy Silence here, I'd love if you could show off him being the cowardly idiot he is. Bonus points if screaming while casting fireball.
@masqueOFmacabre
Oooo I'd be very interested in getting one of my guy Silence here, I'd love if you could show off him being the cowardly idiot he is. Bonus points if screaming while casting fireball.
Tj9jm0X.png bwFw21K.png uJgX9G9.png 4ogWlJU.png
ELWEhez.png
yUgY90m.png
xp0Pzju.png
bhlBVAO.png
ymF86gg.png
@Dakkokki. Absolutely. Those seem to be futhark runes? Which ones are they specifically?
@Dakkokki. Absolutely. Those seem to be futhark runes? Which ones are they specifically?
Directory.png
@masqueOFmacabre
Yesssss. And they are! It's just spelling out "shut up" over and over again.
@masqueOFmacabre
Yesssss. And they are! It's just spelling out "shut up" over and over again.
ELWEhez.png
yUgY90m.png
xp0Pzju.png
bhlBVAO.png
ymF86gg.png
@Dakkokki thank you! I will sketch up the page first thing in the morning! Thank you so much by the by.
@Dakkokki thank you! I will sketch up the page first thing in the morning! Thank you so much by the by.
Directory.png
@masqueOFmacabre
Awesome, can't wait to see what you do! Also, do you want payment now or after?
@masqueOFmacabre
Awesome, can't wait to see what you do! Also, do you want payment now or after?
ELWEhez.png
yUgY90m.png
xp0Pzju.png
bhlBVAO.png
ymF86gg.png
@dakkokki I would ask for payment after it is finished but before it is sent.
@dakkokki I would ask for payment after it is finished but before it is sent.
Directory.png
@masqueOFmacabre
Gotcha! Just wanted to make sure
@masqueOFmacabre
Gotcha! Just wanted to make sure
ELWEhez.png
yUgY90m.png
xp0Pzju.png
bhlBVAO.png
ymF86gg.png
@Dakkokki
All finished. Feel free to send payment.
@Dakkokki
All finished. Feel free to send payment.
Directory.png
@masqueOFmacabre
Will do! :D
@masqueOFmacabre
Will do! :D
ELWEhez.png
yUgY90m.png
xp0Pzju.png
bhlBVAO.png
ymF86gg.png
1 2 3