Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 1500kt/1500g Furry Sketch Pages [closed]
1 2 3
[img]https://i.ibb.co/9gR3xSn/3-FF3-B016-8-CDE-4-F47-87-D8-9822855-EF538.png[/img] @dakkokki Please enjoy!
3-FF3-B016-8-CDE-4-F47-87-D8-9822855-EF538.png

@dakkokki
Please enjoy!
Directory.png
@masqueOFmacabre
I love it so much, thank you!
@masqueOFmacabre
I love it so much, thank you!
Tj9jm0X.png bwFw21K.png uJgX9G9.png 4ogWlJU.png
ELWEhez.png
yUgY90m.png
xp0Pzju.png
bhlBVAO.png
ymF86gg.png
@Dakkokki So happy to hear. I had fun drawing your funny lil birb.
@Dakkokki So happy to hear. I had fun drawing your funny lil birb.
Directory.png
The shop still has 2slots open for anyone interested.
The shop still has 2slots open for anyone interested.
Directory.png
@masqueOFmacabre
YOOOOO OKAY I WOULD LOVE TO GET ONE OF THESE!!!!!

Do you think you'd be able to do my guy Gogy??? I can pay like ASAP

Edit: Whoops forgot to ping!
@masqueOFmacabre
YOOOOO OKAY I WOULD LOVE TO GET ONE OF THESE!!!!!

Do you think you'd be able to do my guy Gogy??? I can pay like ASAP

Edit: Whoops forgot to ping!
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif plague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gif Rvkn9sD.png
@Silverpelt60

Oh absolutely, what a lovely friend!
@Silverpelt60

Oh absolutely, what a lovely friend!
Directory.png
Okay awesome! Here's some ideas for the sketch page; Gogy is very enthusiastic and very active. They move around a lot, and generally he's pretty fast. You know how cats get when they have the zoomies? Yeah Gogy is like that a lot, mostly because he drinks a crap ton of energy drinks. I'd love for him to be holding a green [url=https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/36759778_Jazy2eC5Ezm8nMP.jpg?1656972533]Monster energy can[/url] in one of his sketches! He doesn't really have an alternate outfit, he just has the one, but he did wear a [url=https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/43019148_JI7JS0IbzxfmFJs.png?1656972533]maid dress[/url] once lol. You're also free to just make something up! However, his collar is NEVER optional. I understand there's quite a bit of variation when it comes to his face, so referencing [url=https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/33554350_CLRdixghMCbUBej.png?1705684872]this[/url] piece is for the best. I like it when he has a visible nose haha He's currently unemployed (on that college student grind [emoji=book size=1]) so he doesn't really have a job (though honestly I think it would be hilarious if he was a waiter or something). He mostly exists just to look cute, have fun, and be terrified of spiders. I could also see him eating pizza like your character is in the example, but really feel free to go wild with these!
Okay awesome! Here's some ideas for the sketch page;

Gogy is very enthusiastic and very active. They move around a lot, and generally he's pretty fast. You know how cats get when they have the zoomies? Yeah Gogy is like that a lot, mostly because he drinks a crap ton of energy drinks. I'd love for him to be holding a green Monster energy can in one of his sketches!

He doesn't really have an alternate outfit, he just has the one, but he did wear a maid dress once lol. You're also free to just make something up! However, his collar is NEVER optional.

I understand there's quite a bit of variation when it comes to his face, so referencing this piece is for the best. I like it when he has a visible nose haha

He's currently unemployed (on that college student grind ) so he doesn't really have a job (though honestly I think it would be hilarious if he was a waiter or something). He mostly exists just to look cute, have fun, and be terrified of spiders. I could also see him eating pizza like your character is in the example, but really feel free to go wild with these!
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif plague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gif Rvkn9sD.png
@Silverpelt60 Sounds great!
@Silverpelt60 Sounds great!
Directory.png
@masqueOFmacabre
Oh hey, if it wouldn't be too unfair for other people, would I be able to snag a sketch page of my guy Salem as well? I understand if not though!
@masqueOFmacabre
Oh hey, if it wouldn't be too unfair for other people, would I be able to snag a sketch page of my guy Salem as well? I understand if not though!
@silverpelt60

absolutely! This friend looks fun too. (nearly done with your first page anyhow)
@silverpelt60

absolutely! This friend looks fun too. (nearly done with your first page anyhow)
Directory.png
1 2 3