Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Questionmarks' Art Shop! (OPEN)
1 2
Questionmarks' Art Shop

Want to help a broke uni student pay his bills and get cool art?
You’re in the right pace

My name is AJ, I'm 22y/o and I’m currently studying vet medicine. I've decided to start doing commissions again to earn some extra cash on top of what I'm earning at work.

Questionmarks' Art Shop

Want to help a broke uni student pay his bills and get cool art?
You’re in the right pace

My name is AJ, I'm 22y/o and I’m currently studying vet medicine. I've decided to start doing commissions again to earn some extra cash on top of what I'm earning at work.

Pl7Ig73.png100l8w3.png
Rules

• AUD preferred. Please ask about other payment methods. Payments to be complete via PayPal. A request will be sent to you.
  • Payments must be made up front sketches and updates on the drawing will be sent to ensure you're happy with the piece. I'm happy to make edits to completed pieces so don't be afraid to ask!
  • If you post your commission online you must credit me!!! Please link to my deviantart
  • Please do not complete artworks (eg. line sketches or colour lineart). If you wish for you previous purchase to be complete you may commission me to do so, I will subtract the price of the sketch from the total price.
  • And of course please be polite and respectful to myself and other people on the thread. I have a right to refuse service to anyone who I feel is being disrespectful.
Rules

• AUD preferred. Please ask about other payment methods. Payments to be complete via PayPal. A request will be sent to you.
  • Payments must be made up front sketches and updates on the drawing will be sent to ensure you're happy with the piece. I'm happy to make edits to completed pieces so don't be afraid to ask!
  • If you post your commission online you must credit me!!! Please link to my deviantart
  • Please do not complete artworks (eg. line sketches or colour lineart). If you wish for you previous purchase to be complete you may commission me to do so, I will subtract the price of the sketch from the total price.
  • And of course please be polite and respectful to myself and other people on the thread. I have a right to refuse service to anyone who I feel is being disrespectful.
Pl7Ig73.png100l8w3.png
[center][size=7][b]Prices[/b][/size][/center] ----- [color=red][b]Please note;[/b][/color] All prices are base prices. If I feel your character is complicated to draw and will take me extra time to draw the price may increase. Any extra details you want to add may also cost extra. [center][size=6][b][u]Digital Artworks[/u][/b][/size] [size=2] all characters and artwork used in examples below belongs to me please do not use without permission[/size] [/center][img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/7e522816-094b-4bf3-a3a2-07c6e3f78bde/dd1kyvw-4d31218f-7971-4699-be01-ccad40472fd3.png[/img] [img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/7e522816-094b-4bf3-a3a2-07c6e3f78bde/dd1kzog-538192b7-37b0-432f-a09e-6572983d08a9.jpg[/img] [columns][size=5][u][b]Headshot[/b][/u] Sketch: Line: Colour: +Shading: [u][b]Bust[/b][/u] Sketch: Line: Colour: +Shading: [u][b]Half Body[/b][/u] Sketch: Line: Colour: +Shading: [u][b]Full Body[/b][/u] Sketch: Line: Colour: +Shading: [/size][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][size=5] $2.50 $3.50 $5 $2 $4 $5.50 $8 $4 $10 $15 $20 $6 $20 $30 $40 $10 [nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/7e522816-094b-4bf3-a3a2-07c6e3f78bde/dd1qfez-db39ee54-5110-4682-9aa7-11fa12b9acb9.png[/img][/columns] [center][size=4]If you'd like a background on the drawing please discuss it with me[/size][/center] ----- [center][size=6][u] [b]Traditional Artworks[/b][/u] [b] Coming Soon...[/b][/size][/center]
Prices

Please note; All prices are base prices. If I feel your character is complicated to draw and will take me extra time to draw the price may increase. Any extra details you want to add may also cost extra.
Digital Artworks

all characters and artwork used in examples below belongs to me please do not use without permission

dd1kyvw-4d31218f-7971-4699-be01-ccad40472fd3.png

dd1kzog-538192b7-37b0-432f-a09e-6572983d08a9.jpg

Headshot
Sketch:
Line:
Colour:

+Shading:

Bust
Sketch:
Line:
Colour:

+Shading:

Half Body
Sketch:
Line:
Colour:

+Shading:

Full Body
Sketch:
Line:
Colour:

+Shading:

$2.50
$3.50
$5

$2

$4
$5.50
$8

$4

$10
$15
$20

$6

$20
$30
$40

$10

dd1qfez-db39ee54-5110-4682-9aa7-11fa12b9acb9.png

If you'd like a background on the drawing please discuss it with me

Traditional Artworks

Coming Soon...

Pl7Ig73.png100l8w3.png
[center][size=7][b]Order form[/b][/size][/center] ----- [quote][b]Username: ID: Email:[/b] (one linked to your Paypal so I can send you a request for payment. If you don't feel comfortable posting it please send it through PM) [u][b]Type of Commission:[/b][/u] Headshot / Bust / Half Body / Full Body Sketch / Line / Colour [b]Shading:[/b] Yes / No [b]Lineart style:[/b] Pencil texture / Hard line (no difference to price just changes brush I use - examples above use pencil) [b]Background:[/b] Yes (description) / No [u][b]Character Info:[/b][/u] [b]Name: Reference: Notes:[/b] any extra details you want included (eg. pose you want, personality traits you want depicted ect.) [/quote]
Order form

Quote:
Username:
ID:
Email:
(one linked to your Paypal so I can send you a request for payment. If you don't feel comfortable posting it please send it through PM)

Type of Commission:
Headshot / Bust / Half Body / Full Body
Sketch / Line / Colour

Shading: Yes / No
Lineart style: Pencil texture / Hard line (no difference to price just changes brush I use - examples above use pencil)
Background: Yes (description) / No

Character Info:
Name:
Reference:

Notes:
any extra details you want included (eg. pose you want, personality traits you want depicted ect.)

Pl7Ig73.png100l8w3.png
Slots

1. OPEN

2. OPEN

3. OPEN

Pinglist

Slots

1. OPEN

2. OPEN

3. OPEN

Pinglist

Pl7Ig73.png100l8w3.png
Recent art

Finished Commissions

Recent art

Finished Commissions

Pl7Ig73.png100l8w3.png
@questionmarks

oh

Username: itsThirteen

ID:139476

Email: I'll send it through PM, if you don't mind

Type of Commission: Full body/color please!

Shading: Lets see how much the flat costs first lol

Lineart style: Hard line, if you would

Background: No, thank you

Character Info:

Name: Ah, i don't have one for them yet actually '^^

Reference: I'm a bit uh, shy, about my design, i'd like to PM them to you?

Notes: Hallo, i admire that you are taking a break before uni to save up some cash! Let me help~ I have a uh, little bit of an intricate fursona i need help realizing. Its mine, and i can't quiiiiite pin them down? If you wanna take the details to PM i would greatly appreciate it.

@questionmarks

oh

Username: itsThirteen

ID:139476

Email: I'll send it through PM, if you don't mind

Type of Commission: Full body/color please!

Shading: Lets see how much the flat costs first lol

Lineart style: Hard line, if you would

Background: No, thank you

Character Info:

Name: Ah, i don't have one for them yet actually '^^

Reference: I'm a bit uh, shy, about my design, i'd like to PM them to you?

Notes: Hallo, i admire that you are taking a break before uni to save up some cash! Let me help~ I have a uh, little bit of an intricate fursona i need help realizing. Its mine, and i can't quiiiiite pin them down? If you wanna take the details to PM i would greatly appreciate it.

YLpz8d9K_o.gif
@questionmarks

How much for a coloured bust of 2 characters?
@questionmarks

How much for a coloured bust of 2 characters?
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
@questionmarks

do you have more headshot examples of feral animals? (mainly wolves)
@questionmarks

do you have more headshot examples of feral animals? (mainly wolves)
Onyx_Sig.png
bump
bump
Pl7Ig73.png100l8w3.png
1 2