Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
*does a funny little dance*
*does a funny little dance*
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
i need to get back on my german lessons fr

why do i have a 10% in math wth :sob:
i need to get back on my german lessons fr

why do i have a 10% in math wth :sob:
CStGtqv.png
chaos makes the muse.
› zae(yrn) | any prns
about me
icon dragon
ogh... why did the medicine have to have caffeine in it is this how chihuahuas feel

edit: finally.. im .. normal.. no more violent energy.. even music was enough to get my heart pumping like crazy. im so tired man
ogh... why did the medicine have to have caffeine in it is this how chihuahuas feel

edit: finally.. im .. normal.. no more violent energy.. even music was enough to get my heart pumping like crazy. im so tired man
FD1rkPC.png
i hate writing essays id rather smash my big toe with a brick rn [quote name="@Sectonia" date="2024-01-29 11:39:58" ] Heheh. The spooky vocaloid songs are the best ones. Day 5 of listening to Daughter of Evil nonstop. [/quote] sorry i saw this and i must recommend machigerita-p ... his songs to me are like that perfect mix of scary but also upbeat, not as edgy as kikuo but not as silly as mitchie m... the full course for candy addicts is my fav of his. smiles. the rest of the evillous songs are also amazing im partial to evil food eater and the tailor of enbizaka
i hate writing essays id rather smash my big toe with a brick rn
@Sectonia wrote on 2024-01-29 11:39:58:
Heheh. The spooky vocaloid songs are the best ones. Day 5 of listening to Daughter of Evil nonstop.
sorry i saw this and i must recommend machigerita-p ... his songs to me are like that perfect mix of scary but also upbeat, not as edgy as kikuo but not as silly as mitchie m... the full course for candy addicts is my fav of his. smiles. the rest of the evillous songs are also amazing im partial to evil food eater and the tailor of enbizaka
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
im patrick petal and that was not metal
im patrick petal and that was not metal
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
My bac hurts

Woses are wed, i am smaww, pwease pin me against da waww >//w//<
My bac hurts

Woses are wed, i am smaww, pwease pin me against da waww >//w//<
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
UMM THEY'RE ACTUALLY CALLING IT SONIC X SHADOW???
blank.png
My Art
She/They
+3 FR time
divider.png
shadow.gif
The economy song from tawog is what animal jam trading was like to me and it’s even funnier in modern day communities I’m in
The economy song from tawog is what animal jam trading was like to me and it’s even funnier in modern day communities I’m in
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
[quote name="ShadowTheEdgehog" date="2024-01-31 14:15:54" ] UMM THEY'RE ACTUALLY CALLING IT SONIC X SHADOW??? [/quote] HUHH WHO??? SONADOW CANON??? [s]please[/s]
ShadowTheEdgehog wrote on 2024-01-31 14:15:54:
HUHH
WHO???
SONADOW CANON??? please
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
Rrrrrgh headache [quote name="@cryptdad" date="2024-01-31 13:54:21" ] [quote name="Sectonia" date="2024-01-29 11:39:58" ] Heheh. The spooky vocaloid songs are the best ones. Day 5 of listening to Daughter of Evil nonstop. [/quote] sorry i saw this and i must recommend machigerita-p ... his songs to me are like that perfect mix of scary but also upbeat, not as edgy as kikuo but not as silly as mitchie m... the full course for candy addicts is my fav of his. smiles. the rest of the evillous songs are also amazing im partial to evil food eater and the tailor of enbizaka [/quote] Oi evil food eater and the tailor of enbizaka are also favourites of mine!! Ty for the recommendation :'0
Rrrrrgh headache
@cryptdad wrote on 2024-01-31 13:54:21:
Sectonia wrote on 2024-01-29 11:39:58:
Heheh. The spooky vocaloid songs are the best ones. Day 5 of listening to Daughter of Evil nonstop.
sorry i saw this and i must recommend machigerita-p ... his songs to me are like that perfect mix of scary but also upbeat, not as edgy as kikuo but not as silly as mitchie m... the full course for candy addicts is my fav of his. smiles. the rest of the evillous songs are also amazing im partial to evil food eater and the tailor of enbizaka
Oi evil food eater and the tailor of enbizaka are also favourites of mine!! Ty for the recommendation :'0
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png