Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Crusaders - Coli Services : OPEN!
1 2 ... 455 456 457 458 459 ... 506 507
@Hiii

Your grind is all done and loot has been sent out in PMs.
Thank you for ordering with us!

If you're interested, please feel free to leave a review!
@Hiii

Your grind is all done and loot has been sent out in PMs.
Thank you for ordering with us!

If you're interested, please feel free to leave a review!
7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
[quote name="OlderThanBones" date="2024-01-29 16:01:53" ] [center]@Ladybugdea I'll be starting your two hours in Crystal Pools soon! once I'm finished I'll ping you here again before sending you the CRs with your items. hope you're having a good start to your Gala! [emoji=ice rune size=1][/center] [/quote] Just wanted to check in on ya! Hope you’re okay!
OlderThanBones wrote on 2024-01-29 16:01:53:
@Ladybugdea

I'll be starting your two hours in Crystal Pools soon!
once I'm finished I'll ping you here again before sending you the CRs with your items.

hope you're having a good start to your Gala!
Just wanted to check in on ya! Hope you’re okay!
xUd1q29.gif
@Hiii [emoji=blue star size=1] Starting the second half of your [i]2h[/i] fest grind in the [i]Crystal Pools[/i]. Expect another ping soon once I finish!
@Hiii
Starting the second half of your 2h fest grind in the Crystal Pools. Expect another ping soon once I finish!
................................... .
MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
... jdlAmNx.gif ... .
Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
@Hiii [emoji=pink star size=1] Your order has been completed and loot is currently being sent. Thank you for using our service!
@Hiii
Your order has been completed and loot is currently being sent. Thank you for using our service!
................................... .
MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
... jdlAmNx.gif ... .
Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
@ladybugbea

Sorry about that, I lost track of time!
I'll be sending over the first hour in a CR, and another Crusader will be along to finish up your other hour.

I hope you have a good Gala!
@ladybugbea

Sorry about that, I lost track of time!
I'll be sending over the first hour in a CR, and another Crusader will be along to finish up your other hour.

I hope you have a good Gala!
sLpAJ21.png
@LostTravels
Hello! ^^
I'll be starting your 2hr fest grind in Woodland Path shortly ~ expect another ping once the loot has been sent!
Ps: might have to take a break in between hours as I'm sick :/
@LostTravels
Hello! ^^
I'll be starting your 2hr fest grind in Woodland Path shortly ~ expect another ping once the loot has been sent!
Ps: might have to take a break in between hours as I'm sick :/
YaLh2Os.png
@SolRuna hello!! i'll be starting your 2hr fest grind in redrock cove here shortly! i will ping you again once i've finished and all the loot at been sent out via pm!
@SolRuna hello!! i'll be starting your 2hr fest grind in redrock cove here shortly! i will ping you again once i've finished and all the loot at been sent out via pm!
ryder | it/its | mage mogey geg cahs
Thank you again for your service! :D
Thank you again for your service! :D
@Ladybugdea

Hello friend, I'll be taking over your last hour of fest grind now. Sorry for the delay, I was planning on taking it earlier today and then my glasses broke (I've since super glued them back together oops). I'll ping you again once CRs go out.
@Ladybugdea

Hello friend, I'll be taking over your last hour of fest grind now. Sorry for the delay, I was planning on taking it earlier today and then my glasses broke (I've since super glued them back together oops). I'll ping you again once CRs go out.
@LostTravels
Your grind has been completed and loot has been sent by PM!
Thank you for ordering with us ^^
@LostTravels
Your grind has been completed and loot has been sent by PM!
Thank you for ordering with us ^^
YaLh2Os.png
1 2 ... 455 456 457 458 459 ... 506 507