Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tell me what you're obsessed with RN
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 78 79
do I even need to name it.

band with 2 albums ... save me band with 2 albums ...
do I even need to name it.

band with 2 albums ... save me band with 2 albums ...
sincerely, june (i use she/they pronouns!)it's a cow skating
hollow knight. hehe funny bugs that fight brainrot
hollow knight. hehe funny bugs that fight brainrot
Tumblr-l-178125246988747.png
hevuir
she / her ; fr + 10 ; artist

Story of Seasons; trio of towns
Story of Seasons; trio of towns
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
Good Omens and Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole (movie) currently
Good Omens and Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole (movie) currently
Saur • She/Her • +2 FR Time
Current Profile Dragon: Inkwell
cf7c8445-715d-11eb-8b1f-df2c217c8e84.gifcf7c8445-715d-11eb-8b1f-df2c217c8e84.gifcf7c8445-715d-11eb-8b1f-df2c217c8e84.gif
scotty pilgrim
scotty pilgrim
LuK3uhq.png wC5zS4I.png CISPrku.png
JDlFtpY.png
BJZhFXG.png
5hF3FGk.png
N4H5kbr.png
Terraria. I've played single player classic before years ago but I recently started playing again. I'm doing a multiplayer expert mode world and there's been updates since I've last played and it is really a whole new experience. Challenging, yes, but it's so fun. Terraria is one of those timeless classics that I'll always come back to.
Terraria. I've played single player classic before years ago but I recently started playing again. I'm doing a multiplayer expert mode world and there's been updates since I've last played and it is really a whole new experience. Challenging, yes, but it's so fun. Terraria is one of those timeless classics that I'll always come back to.
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
HATCHETFIEEELLDD. i recently got into it and it's been all that's rattling around in my pea-brain since. what's not to love about threatening, godly villians tht are also unabashedly silly? plotlines that are simoltaneously absurd and heartwrenching? the entire soundtrack of NPMD?? [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/38afffddc5b873998603442e73fff536/d61cb065ae614c08-d2/s1280x1920/6f833e527a8cb35b1efe11bfcfd0b43f9c2535c8.jpg[/img] look at them. these are the faces of armageddon. these are the deities which bring about end after end for their own amusement. and they canonically have these little plush toys and the green one made everyone kill eachother like rabid dogs over them seemingly just because he thought it'd be fun. my favoruite is the yellow one. his name's tinky and he only really does one thing and it's trap a random 30 year old who's unpleasent to be around in a neverending timeloop of misery and death and he sounds like if goofy was dipped in a vat of ranch dressing and left to sundry. the blue one's also fun. if you've watched or heard of [i]the guy who didn't like musicals[/i] you know his schtick. all of the musicals and things these guys feature in are free on youtube Please watch them please pleas ep
HATCHETFIEEELLDD. i recently got into it and it's been all that's rattling around in my pea-brain since. what's not to love about threatening, godly villians tht are also unabashedly silly? plotlines that are simoltaneously absurd and heartwrenching? the entire soundtrack of NPMD??

6f833e527a8cb35b1efe11bfcfd0b43f9c2535c8.jpg
look at them. these are the faces of armageddon. these are the deities which bring about end after end for their own amusement. and they canonically have these little plush toys and the green one made everyone kill eachother like rabid dogs over them seemingly just because he thought it'd be fun.

my favoruite is the yellow one. his name's tinky and he only really does one thing and it's trap a random 30 year old who's unpleasent to be around in a neverending timeloop of misery and death and he sounds like if goofy was dipped in a vat of ranch dressing and left to sundry. the blue one's also fun. if you've watched or heard of the guy who didn't like musicals you know his schtick.

all of the musicals and things these guys feature in are free on youtube Please watch them please pleas ep
3fda031692d05b62d61f65ce2b2b0a8d5846e2f4.png hi, i'm realu!
-he/him
-fandragon enjoyer
-aberration collector
-krak-on splat roller main
-full of delicious soups and stews

just click on my profile, i don't have the energy to type it all out again [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
just click on my profile, i don't have the energy to type it all out again
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
I found the pet game Xanje a couple of days ago and am now obsessed. I really love all the cute little pets on the site.
Currently, I have the link to my profile in my signature, if anyone wants to be friends over there.
I found the pet game Xanje a couple of days ago and am now obsessed. I really love all the cute little pets on the site.
Currently, I have the link to my profile in my signature, if anyone wants to be friends over there.
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
[center] This tiny depressed man. I love him so much. [img]https://i.imgur.com/yoZ0I7z.gif[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/zuG3PBA.gif[/img]
This tiny depressed man.
I love him so much.
yoZ0I7z.gifzuG3PBA.gif
Wishlist
G1s for Sale
Fandragons
Free Vistas
AbPMzoC.png
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 78 79