Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | dragon tier list apr24 (m, f, hatchling)
1 2 3
if veilspun have a million fans i am one of them [img]https://i.ibb.co/9Y3vHD3/silly-time.png[/img]
if veilspun have a million fans i am one of them
silly-time.png
74580052.png
84589772.png
MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
i sorted them in rough order of ranking within each tier! very few actual dislikes here and even those aren't like. dealbreaking. [babies listed at the end of each tier bc i can't really compare them to adults] [img]https://i.imgur.com/mzBOsEG.png[/img]
i sorted them in rough order of ranking within each tier! very few actual dislikes here and even those aren't like. dealbreaking.

[babies listed at the end of each tier bc i can't really compare them to adults]

mzBOsEG.png
FObX7rS.png
o9yS1eq.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
FlMK7kZ.png
22evmnb.png
99d7e583fd212af4b4c9241de00ca9cb119db708.png f4iXRVq.png
o7ZCFYm.png
1YB0OjO.png
WXBzxw1.gif
JvUa9ma.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/awmxUZo.png[/img] as far as im concerned f sd and m wc were handcrafted by god and i do have one fem obb but she’s actually driving me more insane day by day bc every time i look at fem obs all i can think is… why do you feel lopsided………….. i may have to breed change her. m obs, on the other hand? perfection i think this tier list is also a perfect tier list for “how badly do i want to pet them?” aside from the bottom tier lol
awmxUZo.png

as far as im concerned f sd and m wc were handcrafted by god

and i do have one fem obb but she’s actually driving me more insane day by day bc every time i look at fem obs all i can think is… why do you feel lopsided………….. i may have to breed change her. m obs, on the other hand? perfection

i think this tier list is also a perfect tier list for “how badly do i want to pet them?” aside from the bottom tier lol
SDMKiMj.gif i go by sav or sugar
she/her
| adult | +2 FR
PMC
| TH | accents
my lore archive
Here's mine -- these are ROUGHLY in order in the boxes but not exact, a few could be swapped around easily. I put all the babies at the end of each tier though because I generally only get permababies if I have a specific idea/plan for them, but still ranked by how cute I think they are [emoji=imperial laughing size=1] Actually, I'd probably pump baby Banescales up a tier thinking about it again. I'd say the tiers are pretty close honestly, I don't really vehemently hate any dragons and I think they all have their uses. I'm guilty of liking all the populars though [emoji=imperial tongue size=1] [img]https://i.imgur.com/9nTcvHc.png[/img]
Here's mine -- these are ROUGHLY in order in the boxes but not exact, a few could be swapped around easily. I put all the babies at the end of each tier though because I generally only get permababies if I have a specific idea/plan for them, but still ranked by how cute I think they are

Actually, I'd probably pump baby Banescales up a tier thinking about it again.

I'd say the tiers are pretty close honestly, I don't really vehemently hate any dragons and I think they all have their uses.

I'm guilty of liking all the populars though

9nTcvHc.png

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
[img]https://file.garden/ZR8IDXeuqFVzWPNV/Fr/uhoh.png[/img] i think i kinda have a hater mindset ok here r more opinions because - auraboas r nice and this is not because of some bias (like i was around when they were added but that's not the reason). they look so gorgeous. like look at that shape. i love snakes man. same goes for skydancer f - skydancer m is very weak in pose compared to skydancer f. it's kinda a shame - i never understand the hype towards wildclaws honestly. they look so dumb lmao. im so sorry gladekeeper but your creations used to slay only back in ancient times - pearlcatchers are. so weird. it looks so off. i don't like their head. their limbs. why are you like this it's not funny - why do dragons look even better as hatchlings. i would be insufferable if they allowed apparel or skin on them - the rest is so forgettable but it's most likely because i dont own any dragon of the said species. im still a very small lair - ok thinking about it veilspuns are in a very low tier but man. the colors just dont work on them (i tried). they look... brighter for a reason?? i dont like it - also now thinking about it nocturnes are meh
uhoh.png
i think i kinda have a hater mindset

ok here r more opinions because
- auraboas r nice and this is not because of some bias (like i was around when they were added but that's not the reason). they look so gorgeous. like look at that shape. i love snakes man. same goes for skydancer f
- skydancer m is very weak in pose compared to skydancer f. it's kinda a shame
- i never understand the hype towards wildclaws honestly. they look so dumb lmao. im so sorry gladekeeper but your creations used to slay only back in ancient times
- pearlcatchers are. so weird. it looks so off. i don't like their head. their limbs. why are you like this it's not funny
- why do dragons look even better as hatchlings. i would be insufferable if they allowed apparel or skin on them
- the rest is so forgettable but it's most likely because i dont own any dragon of the said species. im still a very small lair
- ok thinking about it veilspuns are in a very low tier but man. the colors just dont work on them (i tried). they look... brighter for a reason?? i dont like it
- also now thinking about it nocturnes are meh
ZcrsSbC.png
I've added dusthides to the tierlist!
I've added dusthides to the tierlist!
5409.png bDmZHbw.png
Soloee
windiishe/her
cs dv
Idk what I'm doing ~
a129Nss.png
NJY6F8t.png
IrrC5OJ.png