Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Bio's skins/accents
1 2 ... 138 139 140 141 142 ... 144 145
@handdrawnviolist apologies; i think i typed up a response but never sent it? orz it was 10x limited so I cannot :<
@handdrawnviolist apologies; i think i typed up a response but never sent it? orz it was 10x limited so I cannot :<
they/it

art | skins | links | about
I'd love a slot for "To Dust" and "Guardian of the Rift"
I'd love a slot for "To Dust" and "Guardian of the Rift"
ZEsjj4r.png BdHSY2z.pngkZlSGnL.png nbkIrJe.gif
I'd love a copy of To Dust, please
I'd love a copy of To Dust, please
old-oaks-2.png Vs38xu1.png
Slot for Guardian of the Rift please
Slot for Guardian of the Rift please
14756ff172d27164427833e073bee6e0e8bdaef0.png1255e5244d46d5a72dace96412f45d2cbd992315.png
A slot for Know Thyself, please!
A slot for Know Thyself, please!
jLiqsFS.png VOrlSve.pngpevm1KW.pngCsS6sbk.pngKF6sTbx.gif
Is Overture still available? if so, would love a slot
Is Overture still available? if so, would love a slot
hey! can i get a resend of the PA for vi creation? i completely forgot about it >_<
hey! can i get a resend of the PA for vi creation? i completely forgot about it >_<
mothbrown.png
@saowen99 I can get started on the custom shortly! I am having a hard time finding any info about though; could you send it again in a PM (or maybe you didnt yet fjsdjdkfh)
@saowen99 I can get started on the custom shortly! I am having a hard time finding any info about though; could you send it again in a PM (or maybe you didnt yet fjsdjdkfh)
they/it

[center]the following accents are being reprinted: (this is the last reprint session!) [item=accent: cosmic opal prince][item=accent: black opal heir] the rest need a few more slots to have 1 more run, or be shelved: [item=skin: know thyself][item=skin: guardian of the rift][item=skin: to dust][item=accent: glowsurge][item=accent: glowsurge charge][skin=54303] [/center] [center]@pinglist-11844[/center]
the following accents are being reprinted: (this is the last reprint session!)

Accent: Cosmic Opal Prince Accent: Black Opal Heir

the rest need a few more slots to have 1 more run, or be shelved:

Skin: Know Thyself Skin: Guardian of the Rift Skin: To Dust Accent: Glowsurge Accent: Glowsurge Charge
they/it

I'll take a slot for both Glowsurges please!
I'll take a slot for both Glowsurges please!
1TDCsJA.png xxxxxxxxxxx

kapro
she/they
-
i like dragons...
...and dinosaurs
1 2 ... 138 139 140 141 142 ... 144 145