Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How Many Level 25's Are Too Many?
1 2 3 4 5
I have 3 iirc. I have the 2 that I won from a Plague newbie raffle back when I first joined and the first and only dragon I ever self leveled to 25. I had a mire flyer at one point but I think I sold it off since I decided I preferred double trainer fodder leveling over the singleton trainer mire flyer style.
I have 3 iirc. I have the 2 that I won from a Plague newbie raffle back when I first joined and the first and only dragon I ever self leveled to 25. I had a mire flyer at one point but I think I sold it off since I decided I preferred double trainer fodder leveling over the singleton trainer mire flyer style.
X0JktGl.png
I have 26 Level 25 permas, with a couple of dragons currently in-training to max level.

I don't really make an effort to get my permas to Level 25, but it is one of the few ways to physically interact with our dragons, so sometimes I level 'em just to feel more attachment to them. (and if that doesn't work on dragons I'm falling out of love with, then at least I can sell them at the price of a levelled dragon X'D)
I have 26 Level 25 permas, with a couple of dragons currently in-training to max level.

I don't really make an effort to get my permas to Level 25, but it is one of the few ways to physically interact with our dragons, so sometimes I level 'em just to feel more attachment to them. (and if that doesn't work on dragons I'm falling out of love with, then at least I can sell them at the price of a levelled dragon X'D)
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
No, I don't think it's too much. I know there's one person who has trained all their permas, though I dont recall how many it was over 100. Eventually all my permas (250) are gonna be level 25, 15 mages but the rest with elim.

Uhh, I haven't updated my list in a while so lets see.

40 level 25s (35 with eliminate)

I'm gonna break down the rest because I'm curious.

3 level 20s
2 level 19s
1 level 18
3 level 16s (2 with eliminate)
11 level 15s
1 level 14
6 level 12s
20 level 11s
163 level 10s (+16 more level 10 ancients I'm getting rid off once I hit the 3k breeding)

A dragon has to be level 10 to stay in my lair, but eventually they'll all be leveled.
No, I don't think it's too much. I know there's one person who has trained all their permas, though I dont recall how many it was over 100. Eventually all my permas (250) are gonna be level 25, 15 mages but the rest with elim.

Uhh, I haven't updated my list in a while so lets see.

40 level 25s (35 with eliminate)

I'm gonna break down the rest because I'm curious.

3 level 20s
2 level 19s
1 level 18
3 level 16s (2 with eliminate)
11 level 15s
1 level 14
6 level 12s
20 level 11s
163 level 10s (+16 more level 10 ancients I'm getting rid off once I hit the 3k breeding)

A dragon has to be level 10 to stay in my lair, but eventually they'll all be leveled.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
My goal is to have all my permas be level 25, so... I have Quite a few right now! I am working on another right now, and I finished leveling up another perma a few nights ago. Just off the top of my head, I have about 40 level 25 dragons right now. Maybe more?

That's probably too many lol
My goal is to have all my permas be level 25, so... I have Quite a few right now! I am working on another right now, and I finished leveling up another perma a few nights ago. Just off the top of my head, I have about 40 level 25 dragons right now. Maybe more?

That's probably too many lol
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
Never too many! And perhaps never enough, in my case!

I have over 300 level 25s and counting, after deciding to level (almost) all of my permas to 25, for funsies more than anything else lol. Been at it for ~5 years or so I think (my tracking thread was made at the end of 2019, but I had been working on it for a while before then, and had decided to eventually make a thread to keep track of progress). Most of my dragons just don't feel complete unless they're levelled (although there are some exceptions for dragons that are either at a specific level for lore reasons, or something similar).

Since I have so many fully levelled dragons, I've put together teams for every venue, and with some dragons I just assign "lore" stats (aka stats that would do TERRIBLY in the coliseum, but are fun for lore/aesthetic). I mostly track my progress over here, but recently I've been putting together a spreadsheet of all my dragons (and projects) to get a more accurate perma count (as the last time I counted was... a while ago, and I've since acquired probably a couple hundred new permas lol).

I've taken multiple teams of 3 through the coli from the ground up, but mostly I level them up alongside fodder (most frequently in the Mire, but I hop around sometimes).
Never too many! And perhaps never enough, in my case!

I have over 300 level 25s and counting, after deciding to level (almost) all of my permas to 25, for funsies more than anything else lol. Been at it for ~5 years or so I think (my tracking thread was made at the end of 2019, but I had been working on it for a while before then, and had decided to eventually make a thread to keep track of progress). Most of my dragons just don't feel complete unless they're levelled (although there are some exceptions for dragons that are either at a specific level for lore reasons, or something similar).

Since I have so many fully levelled dragons, I've put together teams for every venue, and with some dragons I just assign "lore" stats (aka stats that would do TERRIBLY in the coliseum, but are fun for lore/aesthetic). I mostly track my progress over here, but recently I've been putting together a spreadsheet of all my dragons (and projects) to get a more accurate perma count (as the last time I counted was... a while ago, and I've since acquired probably a couple hundred new permas lol).

I've taken multiple teams of 3 through the coli from the ground up, but mostly I level them up alongside fodder (most frequently in the Mire, but I hop around sometimes).
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
I have four and I’m working on two more. Slowly. All leveled myself, although if I remember correctly Aria was level three or something when I purchased her.
I have four and I’m working on two more. Slowly. All leveled myself, although if I remember correctly Aria was level three or something when I purchased her.
All my permas will be lvl 25, I just dont want to give them random names, and I cant come up with a good ones yet.

For now I have 13 lvl25, and another 6 lvl25 for sale.

All leveled by myself. And I keep leveling G1s for sale.

+2 lvl23 but they statted and stoned so its a PAIN to level them.
All my permas will be lvl 25, I just dont want to give them random names, and I cant come up with a good ones yet.

For now I have 13 lvl25, and another 6 lvl25 for sale.

All leveled by myself. And I keep leveling G1s for sale.

+2 lvl23 but they statted and stoned so its a PAIN to level them.
tumblr_o0esauQ9Hj1tfzajgo1_500.png
I think there are six or seven? I live in the coli but most of my training time goes on double fodder training or training rando G1s to sell.

Every dragon in my lair is at least level 6 though.
I think there are six or seven? I live in the coli but most of my training time goes on double fodder training or training rando G1s to sell.

Every dragon in my lair is at least level 6 though.
I currently have 36 Level 25 dragons, excluding the ones I have for sale, with more slowly but surely on the way. I train my permanent dragons to Level 25 for fun, and I train my to-be-sold dragons to Level 25 - including Berserker/Ambush stones - to kind of 'guarantee' they get bought eventually. A mostly-stoned, max level dragon is a nice convenience for buyers!
I currently have 36 Level 25 dragons, excluding the ones I have for sale, with more slowly but surely on the way. I train my permanent dragons to Level 25 for fun, and I train my to-be-sold dragons to Level 25 - including Berserker/Ambush stones - to kind of 'guarantee' they get bought eventually. A mostly-stoned, max level dragon is a nice convenience for buyers!
vjO547Q.png6NDVAGQ.pngOwJYX7b.png
I have 5 (all bought at level 25) and one I bought at level 15 and am going to train up to 25

that's already too much imo, I only really need three, but I made lore for them so now I have to keep all of them haha

(edit: oh wait I actually have a sixth! I forget about her because she's a permababy and was already levelled and babied when I got her haha)
I have 5 (all bought at level 25) and one I bought at level 15 and am going to train up to 25

that's already too much imo, I only really need three, but I made lore for them so now I have to keep all of them haha

(edit: oh wait I actually have a sixth! I forget about her because she's a permababy and was already levelled and babied when I got her haha)
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
1 2 3 4 5