Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | All Done. See You Next Fest!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@Arapocalypse - you bet! I'll send the CR!
@Arapocalypse - you bet! I'll send the CR!
7NDj66r.pnguwJcVzf.gifOpfVNq0.png
@ravynfyre

Could you reserve an egg for me? I have about 100snow right now and am brewing + grinding for more... but I don't really want anything in the festive favours shop lol
@ravynfyre

Could you reserve an egg for me? I have about 100snow right now and am brewing + grinding for more... but I don't really want anything in the festive favours shop lol
@Mintiani - you bet. I will go ahead and set up the CR, and you can complete it when you are ready. :)
@Mintiani - you bet. I will go ahead and set up the CR, and you can complete it when you are ready. :)
@ravynfyre

That'd be awesome! Thanks!
@ravynfyre

That'd be awesome! Thanks!
Reusing thread. Newest post on 02/25/2024 Greetings! I am looking to acquire Shimmering Pinecones and I am offering trade rate of 1 gem for 2 Pinecones, 500 Treasure for one Pinecone, or one Nocturne egg for 400 Pinecones, open to negotiation. Want [item=Shimmering PInecone] Have [item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg] x3, [emoji=gem size=1] x100 left, [emoji=treasure size=1] 0 left
Reusing thread. Newest post on 02/25/2024

Greetings! I am looking to acquire Shimmering Pinecones and I am offering trade rate of 1 gem for 2 Pinecones, 500 Treasure for one Pinecone, or one Nocturne egg for 400 Pinecones, open to negotiation.

Want Shimmering Pinecone

Have Unhatched Nocturne Egg x3, x100 left, 0 left
[emoji=unicorn size=1]
@ravynfyre
I have 2 Stacks of pinecones

Looking for gems
@ravynfyre
I have 2 Stacks of pinecones

Looking for gems
Hatchery / Brewing & Melting Shop