Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | All Done. See You Next Fest!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
I have this I will give for 1 or 2 eggs [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/381645/38164496_350.png[/img] @ravynfyr
I have this I will give for 1 or 2 eggs
38164496_350.png
@ravynfyr
@ravynfyre

yeah sure! i'll send a cr
@ravynfyre

yeah sure! i'll send a cr
iQrvnPv.png
@ravynfire
Hello again!

I don’t believe any of those genes are in the marketplace right now, but I am looking out for ‘em.
@ravynfire
Hello again!

I don’t believe any of those genes are in the marketplace right now, but I am looking out for ‘em.
[url=]1652fdc72ef71234a94d34e429764b40b6617d5e.gif[/url[/url][url=]9b8fcd0424cd75bc1bc1ce191ffc06e40e8aae3f.gif[/url[/url][url=]16935163e51ed6b94be9adce86310a2065d99c43.gif[/url]
@ravynfyre

I can get them from the MP, but want to be sure you're still looking before I buy them. :)
@ravynfyre

I can get them from the MP, but want to be sure you're still looking before I buy them. :)
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
@ravynfyre Okay, will start getting them. Two of the three are currently stocked.
@ravynfyre Okay, will start getting them. Two of the three are currently stocked.
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
@ravynfyre I will, and thanks!
@ravynfyre I will, and thanks!
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
@ravynfyre Is it possible for you to hold all the tokens for a few hours, I just need to grind in the coli for a little bit to get all the tablets required?
@ravynfyre Is it possible for you to hold all the tokens for a few hours, I just need to grind in the coli for a little bit to get all the tablets required?
@ravynfyre Six hours should be plenty enough time. I'll let you know if things change, thank you so much
@ravynfyre Six hours should be plenty enough time. I'll let you know if things change, thank you so much
@ravynfyre I have enough for three tokens now, I know it hasn't been six hours yet but it is nearly midnight where I am so I need to get to sleep as I have college tomorrow, I hope that is alright. Sorry I can't buy all of them. Also the coli decided to kick me out and not let me back in for about half an hour which did not help matters
@ravynfyre I have enough for three tokens now, I know it hasn't been six hours yet but it is nearly midnight where I am so I need to get to sleep as I have college tomorrow, I hope that is alright. Sorry I can't buy all of them. Also the coli decided to kick me out and not let me back in for about half an hour which did not help matters
Hello! I can trade :3
Hello! I can trade :3
qesQFkT.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23