Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | * The Blanket Fort [Ice's Pixel Cats+]
1 2 ... 276 277 278 279 280 ... 283 284
Quick question - for the additional fee for some of the boxes, are those per cat or one charge (i.e. if I purchase 4 pixels from the party pack, am I adding +8kt or just +2kt)?
Quick question - for the additional fee for some of the boxes, are those per cat or one charge (i.e. if I purchase 4 pixels from the party pack, am I adding +8kt or just +2kt)?
MUYNhfy.pngpZJYyk4.png
DoQJ9XF.pngcutkr0S.png
fHKOi67.pngmlHpBMC.png
@skittlepup1
One charge.
@skittlepup1
One charge.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Tserin Thank you!! Now to decide which box to get...
@Tserin Thank you!! Now to decide which box to get...
MUYNhfy.pngpZJYyk4.png
DoQJ9XF.pngcutkr0S.png
fHKOi67.pngmlHpBMC.png
I know it's more aquatics but can i put in a vote for Sea Anemone or sea hare/sea slug as a friend?

They're so pretty, i love them.

Also loving the new pets, squidragon :)
I know it's more aquatics but can i put in a vote for Sea Anemone or sea hare/sea slug as a friend?

They're so pretty, i love them.

Also loving the new pets, squidragon :)
TpMimDz.pngXT6s1Yv.gifkVe02IN.gif
An extinct guy but I'd love to see a Thylacine! Alternatively an orca, I love orcas :D
An extinct guy but I'd love to see a Thylacine! Alternatively an orca, I love orcas :D
Only the wise can survive the cold , we are the storm that destroys the foolish || I use He/They/It pronouns!!
I have a question. I ordered like 3(?) cats in the past (a LONG time ago) but I have no idea where they went. Do you guys happen to keep records? If so, could I get the link, or whatever, to them again? If not, that sucks, but my own fault. Thank you so much.
I have a question. I ordered like 3(?) cats in the past (a LONG time ago) but I have no idea where they went. Do you guys happen to keep records? If so, could I get the link, or whatever, to them again? If not, that sucks, but my own fault. Thank you so much.
For 'favorite dragon' forum games, feel free to choose from hibden as well.
Lore dragons at front of lair.

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` winterprism*´¨)
Would love to see a penguins pack!! They're one of my favorite animals
Would love to see a penguins pack!! They're one of my favorite animals
Veridian Brewing Co Gladeveins Battle Guild Blossom Buddies Adopts Pride Phrogs! They/them
He/him
Neurodivergent
American
FR time +0
@winterprism - On the front page in this post you can click on a link that will take you to a collector spreadsheet in Google Sheets.

Make a copy of the spreadsheet and put your Flight Rising ID where the default ID is and you should be able to see the cats and pets that you have collected!
@winterprism - On the front page in this post you can click on a link that will take you to a collector spreadsheet in Google Sheets.

Make a copy of the spreadsheet and put your Flight Rising ID where the default ID is and you should be able to see the cats and pets that you have collected!
66283183.png 66719993.png
[center] [size=1]--pings snipped--[/size] [size=5][b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/link?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fspreadsheets%2Fd%2F1HxDTMfcOk3-W9OvxOGEa6aGB2IprIZ9PgX5TVN8IcGM%2Fedit%3Fusp%3Ddrivesdk]CLICK TO VIEW ONLINE RECEIVERS SPREADSHEET[/url][/b][/size] -------- [/center] [center] welcome back everyone and hi to any new collectors as well!! hope you all are enjoying the new wildlife friends :D instead of cat of the day, i'm going to highlight one of the new animals each day. happy monkey monday! [img]https://i.imgur.com/yJtBLop.gif[/img] [size=1]if you'd like to possibly get a monkey of your own, they're part of the crinkly ball pack![/size]
welcome back everyone and hi to any new collectors as well!!
hope you all are enjoying the new wildlife friends :D
instead of cat of the day, i'm going to highlight one of the new animals each day.

happy monkey monday!
yJtBLop.gif

if you'd like to possibly get a monkey of your own, they're part of the crinkly ball pack!
HfoTCWC.gifNNsb8x1.gifhkck2rn.gif
hoBtIfM.gifp5g8LIV.gifhNQy3df.gif
3XOFIW0.gift385WS5.gifPLg66Tt.gif
Heads up you should prolly switch to the new pinglist function! They'll be removing the ability to ping more than 12 people in the near future!
Heads up you should prolly switch to the new pinglist function! They'll be removing the ability to ping more than 12 people in the near future!
Only the wise can survive the cold , we are the storm that destroys the foolish || I use He/They/It pronouns!!
1 2 ... 276 277 278 279 280 ... 283 284