Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | obligatory monthly joxbox thread
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[item=riot hazebeacon] i needed this for a project of mines so im super happy :D
Riot Hazebeacon i needed this for a project of mines so im super happy :D
Lawn Decoration JvUa9ma.png
ePOliyb.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
[item=fin jewels] Not bad! Couldve been worse, Im pretty sure my last few boxes have been familiars/vistas.
Fin Jewels
Not bad! Couldve been worse, Im pretty sure my last few boxes have been familiars/vistas.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
I got these fellas [skin=23598] and [item=Runestone Relic] Pretty good haul, especially since the skin was from my year long hiatus! ^^
I got these fellas
and Runestone Relic

Pretty good haul, especially since the skin was from my year long hiatus! ^^
sAhQN8T.png1c269cdf42db7da4517ef214bf24f65e1fab3421.png 79bdf3e03f26ca763990aa3f58ff36a432f37c6b.pngfyRIUHP.png
[item=Rotted Mane] and [skin=42324] ! I managed to find a dragon that the apparel looks great on, which is nice! Unfortunately, I already have a copy of the skin, so I popped it on the AH
Rotted Mane and !

I managed to find a dragon that the apparel looks great on, which is nice! Unfortunately, I already have a copy of the skin, so I popped it on the AH
JH4jZjU.png
tyEuRXe.png
b3q2st5.png
- perpetually waughghfhquah
- Enjoyer of words and other general nonsense
- Not the best at communicating, bear with me :'0
- wishlist
- What do I put here
[item=Contaminated Ambassador] My first-ever Joxbox since they were introduced while I was taking my long hiatus. I'll take it but wish I had gotten 2 items!
Contaminated Ambassador

My first-ever Joxbox since they were introduced while I was taking my long hiatus. I'll take it but wish I had gotten 2 items!
ZrlelRi.pngnPWrxfL.pngBv1pn8G.png
[item=vista: flamecaller] and [skin=24523] Pretty cool!
Vista: Flamecaller and

Pretty cool!
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
I got [item=aerborne ambassador] ! \(^^)/ One of the best results I could have hoped for. A decently old familiar I don't have yet is just great~ Hopefully I keep this same luck next month~
I got Aerborne Ambassador ! \(^^)/

One of the best results I could have hoped for. A decently old familiar I don't have yet is just great~

Hopefully I keep this same luck next month~
Do you have too many excess hibden items? Join the Hibernal Den gifting thread and help less fortunate people out! And get helped out too in the process!
[item=Arcane Aura] [item=Accent: Coral Shoal] Very nice, I don't see myself using them tho so I might sell em'
Arcane Aura Accent: Coral Shoal
Very nice, I don't see myself using them tho so I might sell em'
Ap6eiOc.png
I got [item=vista: Shadowbinder] and [item=skin: Skybound] I did not have the vista and will definitely use it so this is a win
I got Vista: Shadowbinder and Skin: Skybound
I did not have the vista and will definitely use it so this is a win
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
[item=sprouting goblin] uh,,, not my best haul for sure
Sprouting Goblin

uh,,, not my best haul for sure
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11