Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | obligatory monthly joxbox thread
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I got [item=Current Catch] [skin=38791] [item=Prismatic Token] Nothing i could use sadly.
I got Current Catch Prismatic Token

Nothing i could use sadly.
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png84977690.png
[item=spirit of wind] Mentally mixed this up with the slink and was almost disappointed, but this was another familiar I didn't have, so I'm golden [emoji=spiral happy size=2]
Spirit of Wind

Mentally mixed this up with the slink and was almost disappointed, but this was another familiar I didn't have, so I'm golden
tonbEFO.pngruNclJg.pngBTfvG8j.png
I got: [item=Wandering Aquarius] I think I may have also gotten a skin, but IDK. Edit: It was [item=Accent: Abelhinha] I'm really disappointed, since I've only gotten one piece of apparel from these: [item=Highland Scavenger], which I got in my first crate and only recently got a dragon to put it on.
I got:
Wandering Aquarius
I think I may have also gotten a skin, but IDK.
Edit: It was Accent: Abelhinha
I'm really disappointed, since I've only gotten one piece of apparel from these: Highland Scavenger , which I got in my first crate and only recently got a dragon to put it on.
Fandragon directory here Wishlists here and here

Check out my dressing service:https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3293238/1
[item=Crazed Powermith][skin=23983] not terrible but i wont use either of these so ill probably sell them both cfrvgf
Crazed Powermith
not terrible but i wont use either of these so ill probably sell them both cfrvgf
I see you~~~~ MFnFfHY.gif
» Firefly
»She/Her
»Wishlist
» FR+3
I got [item=starfall crystalcloak] and [skin=32048] I'm sure I will definitely find use for both, the skin is [i]gorgeous[/i]
I got Starfall Crystalcloak and

I'm sure I will definitely find use for both, the skin is gorgeous
NAfHsH1.png

Amaranth41
kOascjf.png HSk834N.png
they/them · EST · USA · writer · artist · scientist

jJluim0.png
[item=standard of the gladekeeper] Oh well I can still sell the token
Standard of the Gladekeeper

Oh well I can still sell the token
j3zsWMV.png
[center]Huh. I'm not switching to Light if that's what you're trying to say, Joxar, lol. [img]https://i.gyazo.com/1e8d2333cecc2b0b6efd1c4da76455cb.png[/img] Wonder how much that skin goes for now though...[/center]
Huh. I'm not switching to Light if that's what you're trying to say, Joxar, lol.

1e8d2333cecc2b0b6efd1c4da76455cb.png

Wonder how much that skin goes for now though...
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
I wish I would stop getting fams and get the banners.
I wish I would stop getting fams and get the banners.
?1yJ3f=platform.png
RSUsSvx.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11