Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Game Repeatedly Crashing / Freezing
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Dear FR team

You really need to figure out your ads. It seems that every time you have an event (NotN and now Chrystaline Gala) you are serving Adobe ads that hang people's systems. I've been a long-term FR fan, but I don't participate as much as I used to because of these issues, and festivals are not fun if I need to restart my browser every three screens.

For the first time in 4 years I did not run "Unstable Genetic Experiments" in FR, because I couldn't devote the time to repeatedly restarting my browser.

I suspect that I can personally resolve these issues by re-enabling my ad blocker on FR. I anticipate that a large number of folks have been going this route, although you can probably look at your metrics to determine if this is likely the case.
Dear FR team

You really need to figure out your ads. It seems that every time you have an event (NotN and now Chrystaline Gala) you are serving Adobe ads that hang people's systems. I've been a long-term FR fan, but I don't participate as much as I used to because of these issues, and festivals are not fun if I need to restart my browser every three screens.

For the first time in 4 years I did not run "Unstable Genetic Experiments" in FR, because I couldn't devote the time to repeatedly restarting my browser.

I suspect that I can personally resolve these issues by re-enabling my ad blocker on FR. I anticipate that a large number of folks have been going this route, although you can probably look at your metrics to determine if this is likely the case.
Has anyone seen any official statement even acknowledging that this issue is occurring? Also curious how it could be that it is a wide variety of ads from a single sponsor that cause this issue?
Has anyone seen any official statement even acknowledging that this issue is occurring? Also curious how it could be that it is a wide variety of ads from a single sponsor that cause this issue?
tumblr_nxz6n6mNKg1tc68dzo1_250.png If you are tagging me take note there are 2 r's in my name.
Still having problems with it...
Still having problems with it...
We are the stones beneath your feet!
Wish List - Sell Forum
sigFR.png
An update on ad reporting was just posted! Putting a snippet here since it mentions the problem we've been citing on this thread in particular! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3312272#message]Consider giving it a read in full![/url] [quote name="Aequorin" date="2024-02-01 11:18:12" ] [b]In the case of the Adobe ads[/b], this is a peculiar and complicated issue that is taking time to fix. We’ve requested that Adobe ads be turned off on our website until it’s fixed. [/quote]
An update on ad reporting was just posted! Putting a snippet here since it mentions the problem we've been citing on this thread in particular! Consider giving it a read in full!
Aequorin wrote on 2024-02-01 11:18:12:
In the case of the Adobe ads, this is a peculiar and complicated issue that is taking time to fix. We’ve requested that Adobe ads be turned off on our website until it’s fixed.
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Art Shop
Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
__ LittleParade.gif _
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25