Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you bond with all your familars?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I can't be bothered
I can't be bothered
Neurodivergent Nonbinary Adult
Any Pronouns, No Preference

I have a processing disorder and I'm notoriously awful at math so patience is highly appreciated.

Feel free to ping me; I appreciate serious and silly pings!

My Questboard and Wishlist!
I generally only bond with the familiars that are on dragons or are unawakened.
I generally only bond with the familiars that are on dragons or are unawakened.
pSn2GKM.png
No. I've tried. I would burn myself out of this game within a week if I did so. I've found I do a lot better if I have a small amount of familiars to bond with and just switch them out when Awakened
No. I've tried. I would burn myself out of this game within a week if I did so. I've found I do a lot better if I have a small amount of familiars to bond with and just switch them out when Awakened
6170d1951dd00a76054e0be373068f46a32933c9.png
no. i dont care about familiars or my bestiary lmao
no. i dont care about familiars or my bestiary lmao
ZcrsSbC.png
I only bond with familiars on the dragons in my lair. I’ll use the two-window strategy for notn only because I want those eggs
I only bond with familiars on the dragons in my lair. I’ll use the two-window strategy for notn only because I want those eggs
tumblr_o95tvaQl9V1tv56zio6_250.png
Loki - They/Them - FR Time 0+
Lore thread (WIP)
Dressing Service
Call of the Deep Lineage Project
I bond with ones on dragons every day, and bond with all unawakened for festivals/notn.
I bond with ones on dragons every day, and bond with all unawakened for festivals/notn.
G8AyR6r.png
8O67LBq.png
PlxuTTv.gif
eMPFsUR.png
tbmy8B0.png
29185697_k6b8DdlwABGV6Yz.png
No.
I can manage to do that for about half of notn, but it's boring and I hate it.
I'll bond with everyone that isn't awakened every day but that takes just a couple of minutes, y'know?
No.
I can manage to do that for about half of notn, but it's boring and I hate it.
I'll bond with everyone that isn't awakened every day but that takes just a couple of minutes, y'know?
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
I do not bond with all my familiars as there are just too many to feasibly do it. Basically, I bond with whatever familiar happens to be on my dragons' tab at the time until they are Awakened, then swap them with a different familiar that is not Awakened until I run out of non-Awakened familiars to swap with. Any Awakened familiars go straight to my Vault for safe keeping and bookkeeping. I don't bother trying for Fiona's familiars as it's too annoying to search for the familiar in my vault.

Fun fact though, anywhere between 1-4 of the familiars listed are ones that you do not have, including ones in Fiona's feats or are unattainable (like Boolean). :)
I do not bond with all my familiars as there are just too many to feasibly do it. Basically, I bond with whatever familiar happens to be on my dragons' tab at the time until they are Awakened, then swap them with a different familiar that is not Awakened until I run out of non-Awakened familiars to swap with. Any Awakened familiars go straight to my Vault for safe keeping and bookkeeping. I don't bother trying for Fiona's familiars as it's too annoying to search for the familiar in my vault.

Fun fact though, anywhere between 1-4 of the familiars listed are ones that you do not have, including ones in Fiona's feats or are unattainable (like Boolean). :)
f3ddYmI.pngcib7xC4.png43VGxJT.png
I have too many to do it every day.
I have too many to do it every day.
DQLlbOg.png
only during NotN
I don't bond with my familiar much anymore rn cause I'm kinda burned out from bonding haha-
only during NotN
I don't bond with my familiar much anymore rn cause I'm kinda burned out from bonding haha-
74580052.png
84589772.png
MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
1 2 3 4 5 6