Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Bladeworks - Mirror F dancers
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
@AnomalyBeans
Added!
@AnomalyBeans
Added!
aDfZQhN.png xxxxxxxxxxxxx Blade
He/him || FR+2
Accents
Hatchery
kI1SYJ7.png
@Kuroda I added my name to the list but just in case, I'm interested in Coldlight Warden
@Kuroda I added my name to the list but just in case, I'm interested in Coldlight Warden
Thank you for the ping!
Thank you for the ping!
@Kuroda Slot please!
@Kuroda Slot please!

Looking for:
Accent: FLAME REBORN

@Scorporius
Added!
@Scorporius
Added!
He/him || FR+2
Accents
Hatchery
kI1SYJ7.png
@Kuroda I am interested in Coldlight Warden! I won't be able to send payment until Wednesday, however. If that bumps me to a second printing (or off the list entirely), I understand. Thank you!
@Kuroda I am interested in Coldlight Warden! I won't be able to send payment until Wednesday, however. If that bumps me to a second printing (or off the list entirely), I understand. Thank you!
my pronouns are they/he
adult player

FR Time +2
free buttons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hatchery logo displaying the words Luminous Lair Hatchery over an image of golden dragon eggs in a nest with sunbeams shining down
@Kuroda Added myself! I'm so happy you are printing this!!
@Kuroda Added myself! I'm so happy you are printing this!!
Is there an interest list for a rerun of Accent: Fey Ink? I'd love to add myself to it :))
Is there an interest list for a rerun of Accent: Fey Ink? I'd love to add myself to it :))
qTcP5yI.pngXT6s1Yv.gifBEZgNm.png SQvVy8i.png5M9CHlS.gif
@peculiaritea
I don't take prepayments anyway so that won't be an issue! It takes at least a week for the approval process to happen (assuming I don't need to make any revisions to it) so you have time to get gems before the skin is sent out.

@IndigoStarshine
I actually happen to have a copy of that one on hand. I'll send you the PA for it!
@peculiaritea
I don't take prepayments anyway so that won't be an issue! It takes at least a week for the approval process to happen (assuming I don't need to make any revisions to it) so you have time to get gems before the skin is sent out.

@IndigoStarshine
I actually happen to have a copy of that one on hand. I'll send you the PA for it!
He/him || FR+2
Accents
Hatchery
kI1SYJ7.png
Wowowow thank you so much!! I just bought a 800g skin so time to grind out some more gems so I can buy this beauty >:)) Love the vibes btw,, reminds me of some lil shadow creature from an episode of How to Train Your Dragon :O
Wowowow thank you so much!! I just bought a 800g skin so time to grind out some more gems so I can buy this beauty >:)) Love the vibes btw,, reminds me of some lil shadow creature from an episode of How to Train Your Dragon :O
qTcP5yI.pngXT6s1Yv.gifBEZgNm.png SQvVy8i.png5M9CHlS.gif
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24