Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Account
1 2 3
Oh I very much read that wrong, my bad!
...if they know their password and username... then... what's the problem? Also I'm pretty sure the devs can handle a recovery request even without the original email, I just don't know how that works
Oh I very much read that wrong, my bad!
...if they know their password and username... then... what's the problem? Also I'm pretty sure the devs can handle a recovery request even without the original email, I just don't know how that works
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

If nothing else. I'd say email the support team and let them know about everything from a new email. None of us can do anything in the end, it's all up to the staff team. But I wouldn't be surprised if they can't do anything either without some sort of verification.
Wait I'm a little lost... they know their username *and* password, right? Why can't they log in like normal? /gq

If nothing else. I'd say email the support team and let them know about everything from a new email. None of us can do anything in the end, it's all up to the staff team. But I wouldn't be surprised if they can't do anything either without some sort of verification.
FObX7rS.png
mlHpBMC.png
UeGjq7y.png
It0R1xG.png
loimysO.png
..... LUZk8tY.png
when ReddnBluee tries to log on, it says something like "In order to procede we need to protect the security of your account, by entering the code we've sent you through your gmail you may log in."
when ReddnBluee tries to log on, it says something like "In order to procede we need to protect the security of your account, by entering the code we've sent you through your gmail you may log in."
Outfit / Apparel Help!
[quote name="PyhrroTheAwsome" date="2024-01-27 19:48:17" ] when ReddnBluee tries to log on, it says something like "In order to procede we need to protect the security of your account, by entering the code we've sent you through your gmail you may log in." [/quote] so it needs 2fa? as others have said, your friend needs to reset the password on their gmail account. resetting the password will allow them to access that gmail again, which will let them authenticate the flight rising login.
PyhrroTheAwsome wrote on 2024-01-27 19:48:17:

so it needs 2fa?

as others have said, your friend needs to reset the password on their gmail account. resetting the password will allow them to access that gmail again, which will let them authenticate the flight rising login.
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
@Kuroikumo Though they can't reset their password
@Kuroikumo Though they can't reset their password
Outfit / Apparel Help!
https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/7682439?hl=en

if for some reason the steps here do not help your friend, they need to send a support ticket to the fr team. at that point, i don't know if there is anything that the devs can do to help them, but only the devs will know that and it needs to be done through a ticket.
https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/7682439?hl=en

if for some reason the steps here do not help your friend, they need to send a support ticket to the fr team. at that point, i don't know if there is anything that the devs can do to help them, but only the devs will know that and it needs to be done through a ticket.
@Kuroikumo How do I get a "ticket" ?
@Kuroikumo How do I get a "ticket" ?
Outfit / Apparel Help!
@PyhrroTheAwsome your friend has to be the one to do it since it's their account. they need to go to https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and send a ticket explaining their exact situation.
@PyhrroTheAwsome your friend has to be the one to do it since it's their account. they need to go to https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and send a ticket explaining their exact situation.
Well, they can't really do it since they don't know their gmail's password. So I guess i truly have to do it for them? (only when my user is needed though)
Well, they can't really do it since they don't know their gmail's password. So I guess i truly have to do it for them? (only when my user is needed though)
Outfit / Apparel Help!
@PyhrroTheAwsome your friend needs to be the one to do it. if they can't access one gmail, they can make another (or use another email service as long as it doesn't expire) to send in the ticket and provide their account information. staff can't and won't help anyone but the affected player.
@PyhrroTheAwsome your friend needs to be the one to do it. if they can't access one gmail, they can make another (or use another email service as long as it doesn't expire) to send in the ticket and provide their account information. staff can't and won't help anyone but the affected player.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
1 2 3