Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 ... 143 144
@Reisiger
i can no longer afford Prometheus due to to many pre-orders I've requested coming back all around the same time this week so ill have to cancel my pa i sincerely apologize i wasn't expecting them all at once

it wont happen again in future requests
@Reisiger
i can no longer afford Prometheus due to to many pre-orders I've requested coming back all around the same time this week so ill have to cancel my pa i sincerely apologize i wasn't expecting them all at once

it wont happen again in future requests
referral-whammyglasses.gif
Hello! When my three pa's run out would you be able to set them for another week please? Ty!
Hello! When my three pa's run out would you be able to set them for another week please? Ty!
57f56836f988df2a918b59df7a778cd51cc19bbe.png
@Reisiger

Hello! I'd like to get Prometheus if the previous PA falls off! Will be paying in treasure ^^
@Reisiger

Hello! I'd like to get Prometheus if the previous PA falls off! Will be paying in treasure ^^
lST75aq.png
@Reisiger Could I please get a PA for one of and ?
@Reisiger Could I please get a PA for one of and ?
@Reisiger Could I get a PA in gems for and please?
@Reisiger Could I get a PA in gems for and please?
@Reisiger
Hiya!
Can I grab a copy of,

In gems, please?

Thank you~
@Reisiger
Hiya!
Can I grab a copy of,

In gems, please?

Thank you~
dc2b5f53d696ac4a5c23f0441cf6188fc1369977.png
Maya | Artist | FR+3

G1s | Old Dragons
Crocodiles Addict

DeviantArt - Twitter
Adopts Shop(Very Active)
Art Shop(WIP)
~Star my chonk bog! Give him bananas!
@Reisiger

Slots for Vergoud and Vervaal, please
@Reisiger

Slots for Vergoud and Vervaal, please
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84287924][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/842880/84287924_350.png[/img][/url] Just wanted to show off how nice Janus is on my boy!
84287924_350.png
Just wanted to show off how nice Janus is on my boy!
Prvfc1i.png[The Hatchery Masterlist/center]
@Avouddle @HenryTheArcher those skins aren't in stock but I can put in an order of them for you guys if you'd be fine waiting a few days? @Stolen your lady is absolutely beautiful with the skin, the apparel is well matched and adds so much character! @JadedSerpent62 is alright, I appreciate you letting me know so thank you! @DracoSicarius your boy is lovely, I love how the pink gradients from Soap ties it all together :o @KaichouKai @Raveyna I'm really sorry but I put out a notice not long ago about relisting: [quote name="Reisiger" date="2024-01-10 23:08:38" ] Hello! Releasing these imp skins today but also have a small announcement because it has been becoming a frustrating issue: [b][u]PA's that expire will no longer be relisted and repeated expiries and cancellations will result in a permanent block.[/u][/b] The general rule in my shop has always been that you have a week to pick up your order but I didn't enforce that rule since I understood some just needed a bit more time. There have been too many people who let their PA's expire or just cancel without notice and I simply do not have the time nor patience to deal with this anymore. Please make sure to pick up your order in time or let me know if you are not interested anymore! [/quote] Everything should be caught up to here!
@Avouddle @HenryTheArcher those skins aren't in stock but I can put in an order of them for you guys if you'd be fine waiting a few days?

@Stolen your lady is absolutely beautiful with the skin, the apparel is well matched and adds so much character!

@JadedSerpent62 is alright, I appreciate you letting me know so thank you!

@DracoSicarius your boy is lovely, I love how the pink gradients from Soap ties it all together :o

@KaichouKai @Raveyna I'm really sorry but I put out a notice not long ago about relisting:
Reisiger wrote on 2024-01-10 23:08:38:
Hello! Releasing these imp skins today but also have a small announcement because it has been becoming a frustrating issue:

PA's that expire will no longer be relisted and repeated expiries and cancellations will result in a permanent block.

The general rule in my shop has always been that you have a week to pick up your order but I didn't enforce that rule since I understood some just needed a bit more time. There have been too many people who let their PA's expire or just cancel without notice and I simply do not have the time nor patience to deal with this anymore. Please make sure to pick up your order in time or let me know if you are not interested anymore!

Everything should be caught up to here!
@Reisiger

Yes, please! All good to wait!
@Reisiger

Yes, please! All good to wait!
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 ... 143 144