Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Reisiger's Skins
1 2 ... 131 132 133 134 135 ... 155 156
Aaah, I understand. I will keep that in mind for the future. Thank you~
Aaah, I understand. I will keep that in mind for the future. Thank you~
@Reisiger

Hi again! Just letting you know that you've sent me a duplicate PA for Prometheus when I've already bought it yesterday from a previous PA you sent last week, so I will decline it!

EDIT: OMG I just remembered it's from the sign-up that completely slipped my mind after buying off the one copy that fell. I'm so sorry for the confusion I won't decline the PA!
@Reisiger

Hi again! Just letting you know that you've sent me a duplicate PA for Prometheus when I've already bought it yesterday from a previous PA you sent last week, so I will decline it!

EDIT: OMG I just remembered it's from the sign-up that completely slipped my mind after buying off the one copy that fell. I'm so sorry for the confusion I won't decline the PA!
lST75aq.png
@Royalties no worries, your dragon is absolutely pretty with that skin! Everything blends so well together <3

@Avouddle you can decline it, is okay! The last run of that skin took a very long time to come in because the queue is backed up so feel free to decline x.x

Should have everyone else caught up to here!
@Royalties no worries, your dragon is absolutely pretty with that skin! Everything blends so well together <3

@Avouddle you can decline it, is okay! The last run of that skin took a very long time to come in because the queue is backed up so feel free to decline x.x

Should have everyone else caught up to here!
@Reisiger
Hi! <3 Just wanted to make sure, can I send in a blueprint and 1kg for a copy of a custom recolour, "Ethereal Sovereign", please?

@Reisiger
Hi! <3 Just wanted to make sure, can I send in a blueprint and 1kg for a copy of a custom recolour, "Ethereal Sovereign", please?

HXmwDxc.png
@Reisiger

I see, thank you and sorry for the inconvenience! I'll come back again for more of your Imp skin once I'm done with some personal dragon projects soon-ish <3
@Reisiger

I see, thank you and sorry for the inconvenience! I'll come back again for more of your Imp skin once I'm done with some personal dragon projects soon-ish <3
lST75aq.png
Requesting a copy of Striking for female Tundra and Janus for male Imps, please.
Requesting a copy of Striking for female Tundra and Janus for male Imps, please.
old-oaks-2.png Vs38xu1.png
@Maeva yep, feel free to send those over and I'll get it to queue for you

Updated to here
@Maeva yep, feel free to send those over and I'll get it to queue for you

Updated to here
@reisiger I'd like to buy a copy of Striking, for tundra females, please
@reisiger I'd like to buy a copy of Striking, for tundra females, please
forumsig.png
Do you happen to have another copy of by chance?
Do you happen to have another copy of by chance?
GDX2TAx.png
@reisiger
hello! would i be able to get a PA for , if that last copy is still available? thank you so much!
@reisiger
hello! would i be able to get a PA for , if that last copy is still available? thank you so much!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
1 2 ... 131 132 133 134 135 ... 155 156