Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | HnS: Cover of the Night Trickmurk Entry
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 22 23
I'll take a slot for Rainboa M!
I'll take a slot for Rainboa M!
slot for Rainboa M 2 please :) sending payment shortly
slot for Rainboa M 2 please :) sending payment shortly
82346754.pngnr-100.png94499341.png
Slot for Rainboa F 2 and M 3 please!
Slot for Rainboa F 2 and M 3 please!
GLMwkdE.png Lore Shop
tyEuRXe.png
@CascadingJade

Added Rainboa M, thank you!
We should be able to submit the accent soon (reached 5 pre-orders) so please send payment over in a DM or 1 way CR, or just let me know if you need an extension. Thank you!

@/Mayali

Added to Rainboa M 2, thank you! :D
(didn't ping as I just replied to the payment message)

@FuzzyMelon
Added to to both Rainboa F2 and Rainboa M3, thank you! Please let me know if you need a payment extension etc...
@CascadingJade

Added Rainboa M, thank you!
We should be able to submit the accent soon (reached 5 pre-orders) so please send payment over in a DM or 1 way CR, or just let me know if you need an extension. Thank you!

@/Mayali

Added to Rainboa M 2, thank you! :D
(didn't ping as I just replied to the payment message)

@FuzzyMelon
Added to to both Rainboa F2 and Rainboa M3, thank you! Please let me know if you need a payment extension etc...
Skin Shop
auroboa f came back! sending it out over the next couple of hours + ordering the male version :)
auroboa f came back! sending it out over the next couple of hours + ordering the male version :)
Skin Shop
If I understood your main post right, is there slots for Enlightened still available? :o
If I understood your main post right, is there slots for Enlightened still available? :o
Grim
They/He, 25+
FR+3
Lore Hatchery
Graphics Shop
Wishlist
QOsn8Q8.png
aH excited to see the recolors are available :3c

a slot each for Rainboa M, Rainboa M 2, Rainboa F 2, Rainboa M 3, and Rainboa F 3, please! ^w^

a slot each for Rainboa M, Rainboa M 2, Rainboa F 2, Rainboa M 3, and Rainboa F 3, please! ^w^
OnVIYmz.pngfy1a8Eq.pngoaKAQ11.pngUChFmjG.png
Xem. 32. He/him. FR+3. LEbLRTE.gif
i1uQCGl.pngpmYjKRO.png61ndfrX.pngspuQhFQ.pngDqRWEUv.png
Quick update!

Gilded Delicacy reprint went through and I will be distributing the pre-orders accordingly, with the extra copies going to the AH.

Enlightened got rejected for not having the original shading/lines showing up on some parts of the wing. I will be fixing the image and resubmitting the skin within 24 hours!

@Samelf
@brightmeadow
@Darkdragonfiend
@PricklySnoots
@TheDawnEffect
Quick update!

Gilded Delicacy reprint went through and I will be distributing the pre-orders accordingly, with the extra copies going to the AH.

Enlightened got rejected for not having the original shading/lines showing up on some parts of the wing. I will be fixing the image and resubmitting the skin within 24 hours!

@Samelf
@brightmeadow
@Darkdragonfiend
@PricklySnoots
@TheDawnEffect
Skin Shop
[quote name=" @Griminal " date="2024-02-05 00:56:43" ] If I understood your main post right, is there slots for Enlightened still available? :o [/quote] hiya! yes, there are still slots open for enlightened! It's just been rejected for some shading edits though, so the submission will take another week (on average) to pass through queue after I submit the changes tomorrow! I've added you to the list, but please let me know if you need an extension for payment c: [quote name=" @Xemriss " date="2024-02-05 00:57:54" ] aH excited to see the recolors are available :3c a slot each for Rainboa M, Rainboa M 2, Rainboa F 2, Rainboa M 3, and Rainboa F 3, please! ^w^ [/quote] Hiya! I am pretty happy with them as well, thank you! I've added you to all 5 accents, please let me know if I got any wrong and if you need an extension for payment! I already submitted M and M 2 but should be able to submit F 3 and M3 soon if everyone sends in their preorder funds @u@
@Griminal wrote on 2024-02-05 00:56:43:

hiya! yes, there are still slots open for enlightened! It's just been rejected for some shading edits though, so the submission will take another week (on average) to pass through queue after I submit the changes tomorrow!
I've added you to the list, but please let me know if you need an extension for payment c:
@Xemriss wrote on 2024-02-05 00:57:54:

Hiya! I am pretty happy with them as well, thank you!
I've added you to all 5 accents, please let me know if I got any wrong and if you need an extension for payment! I already submitted M and M 2 but should be able to submit F 3 and M3 soon if everyone sends in their preorder funds @u@
Skin Shop
enlightened came back + sent out and Rainboa M3 has been submitted :)
enlightened came back + sent out and Rainboa M3 has been submitted :)
Skin Shop
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 22 23