Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Time After Deities | Open RP
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
((i wouldn't mind! i was waiting to see if anyone else would respond to your response! life has been pretty hectic recently))
((i wouldn't mind! i was waiting to see if anyone else would respond to your response! life has been pretty hectic recently))
muah Ny2nyyg.png x xenonyn
pings are welcomed!
fr +3 | est/edt
isfp | capricorn
i love the color green
jilian
xxxxxxx J0iUWhB.png
5Hr7pRA.png
DGTLR6o.png
3CInD4g.png
Dmsnoiy.png
x mneBrSJ.png hello, ur
a cutie
((Life has been chaos on my end as well, hoping to a reply in somewhere next week, although it’s mostly just Russell and the mask))
((Life has been chaos on my end as well, hoping to a reply in somewhere next week, although it’s mostly just Russell and the mask))
xpxalNl.gif
@Xenonyn @SolemnSiren

OOC Thats ok!! I was just doing brain storming around the setting of the world and I think it could work as an open rp. Instead of the current party post tho I might add more information about some of the civilians made by the beastrace to just give some lore about how everything is!

just wanted to check with everyone here before i did so
@Xenonyn @SolemnSiren

OOC Thats ok!! I was just doing brain storming around the setting of the world and I think it could work as an open rp. Instead of the current party post tho I might add more information about some of the civilians made by the beastrace to just give some lore about how everything is!

just wanted to check with everyone here before i did so

nvlVFtD.png

r2QANTY.png
((OOC: Yeah I can 3rd the heticness, this new year has kicked off with chaos, lol. I’m not sure when I’ll get a post in, I hope soon >.<
I’m don’t mind if you make it open, whatever you feel would be best))
((OOC: Yeah I can 3rd the heticness, this new year has kicked off with chaos, lol. I’m not sure when I’ll get a post in, I hope soon >.<
I’m don’t mind if you make it open, whatever you feel would be best))
IMG-7768-removebg-preview.png
Call me Dark!
She/Her
@pinglist-14560

OOC (( Ok Done Writing The Lands Lore

There might be some typos, just a bit of lore blubbin

there is a possibility i might roleplay as various characters in the world someone comes across on their travels letting you know ))
@pinglist-14560

OOC (( Ok Done Writing The Lands Lore

There might be some typos, just a bit of lore blubbin

there is a possibility i might roleplay as various characters in the world someone comes across on their travels letting you know ))

nvlVFtD.png

r2QANTY.png
bump
bump

nvlVFtD.png

r2QANTY.png
hii! is this rp still open?
When does a ripple become a tidal wave? When does the reason become the blame? When does a man become a monster?
[quote name="aarasko" date="2024-02-26 08:32:41" ] hii! is this rp still open? [/quote] yeah I'd still be down!
aarasko wrote on 2024-02-26 08:32:41:

yeah I'd still be down!

nvlVFtD.png

r2QANTY.png
[quote name="@aarasko" date="2024-02-26 08:32:41" ] hii! is this rp still open? [/quote] I'd be down! I still need to get my reply out :")
@aarasko wrote on 2024-02-26 08:32:41:

I'd be down! I still need to get my reply out :")
muah Ny2nyyg.png x xenonyn
pings are welcomed!
fr +3 | est/edt
isfp | capricorn
i love the color green
jilian
xxxxxxx J0iUWhB.png
5Hr7pRA.png
DGTLR6o.png
3CInD4g.png
Dmsnoiy.png
x mneBrSJ.png hello, ur