Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What inspired your broadcast message?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19
Because I own 30+ tarantulas. It's kinda an addiction...
Because I own 30+ tarantulas. It's kinda an addiction...
"Guys help I have too many dragons I can't feed them all" is self explanatory to me. Help.
"Guys help I have too many dragons I can't feed them all" is self explanatory to me. Help.
e1hq93t.jpeg umzEeyZ.jpeg
I feel like my avatar dragon would try to eat your mouse pointer
I feel like my avatar dragon would try to eat your mouse pointer
whgj.png
Mine is usually inspired by various fandoms, maybe a silly quote from me, but the one I have right now is from the game splatoon! I wanted to have a little squid emoticon with it but sadly FR doesn't support the Japanese(?) characters it uses :c
Mine is usually inspired by various fandoms, maybe a silly quote from me, but the one I have right now is from the game splatoon! I wanted to have a little squid emoticon with it but sadly FR doesn't support the Japanese(?) characters it uses :c
NAfHsH1.png

Amaranth41
kOascjf.png HSk834N.png
they/them · EST · USA · writer · artist · scientist

jJluim0.png
It's the full name of my dragon persona in my own world. Usually just shortened to "moon beast" in their language, which is just my username. My avatar is the closest I can get to her looks on FR (she's not in my lair anymore.)
It's the full name of my dragon persona in my own world. Usually just shortened to "moon beast" in their language, which is just my username. My avatar is the closest I can get to her looks on FR (she's not in my lair anymore.)
a character from a game i like x]

he also happens to be an evil scientist
a character from a game i like x]

he also happens to be an evil scientist
It's inspired by the Will to Fight battle theme from FFXIII.
It's inspired by the Will to Fight battle theme from FFXIII.
KdSMN2F.png
It's one of Katz' from COTCD catchphrases [img]https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/courage/images/1/14/Katz_1.jpg[/img]
It's one of Katz' from COTCD catchphrases
Katz_1.jpg
Runic Bat Spectral Duskflapper Cursed Bat Armored Duskflapper Spirit of Shadow
Fodder SHOULD fear me, but at what cost ?
Fodder SHOULD fear me, but at what cost ?
i genuinely don't know, but have nothing else to change it to. my girlfriend has never once called me optimus prime. i'm a fraud.
i genuinely don't know, but have nothing else to change it to. my girlfriend has never once called me optimus prime. i'm a fraud.
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19